Sign in to follow this  
crystalmom

sincerely looking for a newborn to adopt

Hello....I am from Sabah and above 35 years old. I have been married for few years now, have tried MANY ways to get pregnant but always disappointed by the results and our hope crushed many times....And now, my husband and I are sincerely looking for a newborn (with no preferences), and will raise him/her with full of love as our own, as my husband and I really love children very much... I really hope that anyone who knows any young mothers who wish give away their newborn for adoption, please kindly reply my plea...because we have been waiting for soooo...long for an angel to fill the loneliness of our marriage life....

God Bless You.... Edited by crystalmom

A friend of mine is pregnant for her 3rd child. She is under early pregnancy stage and intend to giving up her baby for adoption to a married couple who are childless for many years and doctor certified the person unable to conceive in lifetime.. Her due date is on June 2015. Preferably indian couple with financially stable. The couple must be accept the child as their own and shower love to the little one.

There are some legal procedure needs to made for baby adoption legally.

Please pass around the message to those are really in need.

Please send email personally to my friend at babypassion15@gmail.com

Thank you and may god bless you all friends!!

Hi babypassion. Im keen to adopt your baby. May i know instead of your email you got any phone contact no. Or can just emailed me at cccj43@gmail.com. my name is christine. Anyone who got unwanted baby can contact me too but i preferred chinese or eurasian mix.

Sounds to me like you want to indulge the "whim" to adopt a newborn. Sounds like you really do not have much idea about the whole range of complexities involved in adoption for each person in the triad. Go away and read and become informed then you might actually approach this with the level of maturity required. Money does not buy everything.

I am looking for information on how to go about adopting a child legally. Tried to look around from website but not able to find much information on this matter.  

As a start, where shall I find out if there is any child need adoption? How shall I go about it? 

If there is anyone who has experience in adopting a child, hope you can share the information with me.

Thank you so much.