Sign in to follow this  
mizzycoffee

iphone 4 for only RM 500 at tablet fair???!!

can anyone confirm this celcom tablet fair at low yat pls...heard it's starting next week lol and the iphone is selling at RM 500 per piece??!!! how true is this?? anyone else heard about this fair???

[quote name='mizzycoffee' timestamp='1332599896' post='606835']
can anyone confirm this celcom tablet fair at low yat pls...heard it's starting next week lol and the iphone is selling at RM 500 per piece??!!! how true is this?? anyone else heard about this fair???
[/quote]

errr RM 500 is too cheap for an iphone lol...make sure u check whether it is original before buying lol

[quote name='CatWang90' timestamp='1332696820' post='606864']
the fair only selling iphone?? how bout samsung galaxy tab 7.7?? any discount over there??
[/quote]

dunno yet ler..wan to go to low yat today but very busy lol...maybe tomolo coz saw at FB...facebook.com/xpaxfb...the sony xperia S is selling at RM 999 during happy hour deal!!!..this is at least 50% of the market price lol...

[quote name='mizzycoffee' timestamp='1332599896' post='606835']
[/quote]
this one i can confirm la cz just I went there this morning only.. the concourse was filled with all type of gadgets from Celcom..but for the Iphone, i canot confirm la cz no time to shop over there

[quote name='CatWang90' timestamp='1333081730' post='607007']
aiyo im not able to go to low yat yet la.. plan to go on the weekend lo.. hope that wont be too late lo.. lol
[/quote]

better go la coz it's ending this sunday lol and starting tomolo got hourly lucky draw where galaxy tab 7+ plus free broadband is only for RM 397 lol...so make sure u bring lots of $$$$

My friend tell me there's a special surprise deal~ can get free gift!? when and what time huh!? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]