Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Make Up For Ever Price List

The price list here for Make-Up Forever products already outdated...most of the price already gone up...if u all wan to know more about the price can pm or email me cause really too much to post it here...Anywhere if anyone interested to buy Make-Up forever products can get it from me cause got 10% discount (maybe more)......

[quote name='bertha gallery' date='18 July 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1279442809' post='586467']
The price list here for Make-Up Forever products already outdated...most of the price already gone up...if u all wan to know more about the price can pm or email me cause really too much to post it here...Anywhere if anyone interested to buy Make-Up forever products can get it from me cause got 10% discount (maybe more)......
[/quote]

Hi! Do you still sell Make Up For Ever products? And may I know why there is a 10% discount? No offense, but is it genuine? Hope you don't mind. Thank you. ^^

[quote name='jacqline' timestamp='1126772474' post='149288']
yea.. feel like wana complaint them!!! ask them apply on my face also show face to me [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/html/emoticons/furious.gif[/img]
[/quote]

seems like the service not so good :loser: