Sign in to follow this  
cris88

Modelling Workshop

[color="#545454"][font="arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="5"]LENCE LADIES ACADEMY MODELLING WORKSHOP[/size][/font][/color][color="#545454"][font="arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][/font][/color][color="#ED174F"][font="georgia"][size="2"][b][i][i]92% Off - RM39 for 3 HOURS Lence Academy Taster Modelling Workshop: Personal Image and Posture (originally RM500)[/i][/i][/b][/size][/font][/color][color="#ED174F"][font="georgia"][size="2"][b][i][i]
[/i][/i][/b][/size][/font][/color][color="#ED174F"][font="georgia"][size="2"][b][i][color="#545454"][font="arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="3"]STRUT YOUR STUFF! WALK THAT WALK![/size][/font][/color]

[color="#545454"][font="arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="3"]GAIN THE CONFIDENCE OF A MODELLING SUPERSTAR![/size][/font][/color]

[color="#545454"][font="arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="3"]Almost all of us girls have dreamed of becoming a model at some point in our life![/size][/font][/color]

[color="#545454"][font="arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="3"]What is more glamorous than the limelight shining down on you as you walk with a straight, tall and elegant composure.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#545454"][font="arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="3"]Lence Ladies Academy is offering all us girls a chance to learn and improve our image and posture.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#545454"][font="arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="3"][b]This deal is especially great for girls looking for a confidence boost, for those of us who want to look cute in all those pictures, and for girls who are looking for something new and fun, but also perfect for all those who aspire to find a career in the modelling industry!
[/b]
With Kelly Jagan, Malaysia's Top Model, as your trainer, you will learn the secrets and how-to's on modelling. Learn to POSE, walk with confidence and improve your SELF-IMAGE at an astounding 92% discount![/size][/font][/color]

[color="#545454"][font="arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="3"]Kelly Jagan is an associate with Amber Creation. She was the ambassador for Parkson this year 2011, Pensonic friends from 2008-2011 and many more. Kelly Jagan has always won numerous awardsincluding:[/size][/font][/color]

[list][*]Korea SuperModel Asia Award 2011[*]Stylo Best Muse Award 2011[*]Ford Models Supermodel of the World Malaysia 2009[/list]

[url="http://www.ilovediscounts.my/selangor/lence-ladies-academy/lence-ladies-academy-modelling-workshop/"]For more info, click here[/url][/i][/b][/size][/font][/color]