PatrickTan988

Gold Sheep Placenta Plus

[size="2"][b]Only 10,000 bottles are manufactured per month[/b][/size]

[size="2"][b]Highest dosage in Malaysia 10gm per capsules [/b][/size]

[size="2"][b] [/b][/size]

[size="2"][b]Product Ingredients:[/b]
1. Ovine sheep placenta extract 20:1 500mg
(eqiv. Ovine Placenta Fresh 10G)[/size]

[size="2"]- Amino acids & nuclei acids (DNA & RNA) function as building blocks for cells.
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD) provides antioxidant effects
- Hyaluronic acid gives skin its suppleness
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs) gives Hydrating effects in skin tissues

2. Shark liver oil (D.A.G..E Enriched)
Rich in antioxidants & essential fatty acids.

3. Grapeseed oil [/size]

[size="2"] (Eqiv. Vitis vinifera seed oil 200mg)[/size]

[size="2"]Rich in bioflavonoids called proathocyanadins which are very potent antioxidants

4. Virgin coconut oil
Good for weight loss and overall health.

5. Lecithin
Improve mental functions, reduces cholesterol and protects against heart disease.

6. Soy oil
- Isoflavones- anti cancer, antiinflammatory and ease menopause symptoms
- Probiotics – anti cancer, intestinal health and to control cholesterol levels[/size]

[size="2"]

This product delivers unique ingredients and is [b]uniquely coated[/b](enteric coated)
to withstand stomach acid and designed to dissolve in the small intestine to maximize its absorption (triple absorption if compared to non coated brand).

This enteric coated soft gel is f[b]illed with nitrogen[/b][b] [/b]during encapsulation to avoid air enter the softgel and oxidize the substances inside the soft gel. So, the placenta cells remain active and alive by using this technique<br style=""> <br style=""> [/size]

[size="2"]Benefit of Nuvit Gold Sheep Placenta Plus:

*Fine skin texture and improved complexion
*Smoother, softer and velvety skin
*Hydrated skin and help to reduce lines
*remove wrinkles and dark eye spot
*Pigmentation is lightened
*Enhances skin renewal process
*Help to reduce sebum production and less open pores
*Improvement in blood circulation
*Assists in burning of excess body fats and firm up body
*Improve energy and stamina.[/size]

[size="2"]Selling Price : RM588[/size]

[size="2"]Kindly contact me at [email="patricktan988@gmail.com"]patricktan988@gmail.com[/email] or 012-3966172 Patrick[/size]

[size="2"]Klang Valley Free delivery/outstation by courier[/size]

[size="2"]Bulk Purchase are welcome (Agent/Distributor wanted)[/size]

That's very expensive.

Im taking DBH Sheep Placenta supplement from New Zealand and I bought it directly from the NZ manufacturer cum authorized distributor. Cost per bottle is approximately RM100...and a bottle lasts 2 months...so that would be RM50 per month! ;)

Contents are [size="2"]sheep placenta extract 30:1 (equiv. to 12g fresh ovine placenta), with 1200mg grape seed extract, 20mg natural vitamin E & lecithin. By far the highest concentration I have seen thus far.[/size]

[quote name='Teff' date='06 February 2010 - 09:14 AM' timestamp='1265418876' post='578737']
That's very expensive.

Im taking DBH Sheep Placenta supplement from New Zealand and I bought it directly from the NZ manufacturer cum authorized distributor. Cost per bottle is approximately RM100...and a bottle lasts 2 months...so that would be RM50 per month! ;)

Contents are [size="2"]sheep placenta extract 30:1 (equiv. to 12g fresh ovine placenta), with 1200mg grape seed extract, 20mg natural vitamin E & lecithin. By far the highest concentration I have seen thus far.[/size]
[/quote]

teff that is cheap. where do you get it? i want i want..
btw, any good result from it?
I am current taking sensecell collagen which contain l-glutathione. Not bad but wondering is placenta better?

[quote name='*~YuMikO~*' date='07 February 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1265477573' post='578771']
teff that is cheap. where do you get it? i want i want..
btw, any good result from it?
I am current taking sensecell collagen which contain l-glutathione. Not bad but wondering is placenta better?
[/quote]

I bought it from Deep Blue Health's authorized distributor in New Zealand from their website [url="http://www.nzpurehealth.co.nz"]www.nzpurehealth.co.nz[/url]. Free delivery worldwide with DHL.

I have been taking it for 1 year and yes it really works. Im planning to stay on it for life :)

I cant really say if placental supplements are better than collagen because I think both work in different ways albeit to achieve the same purpose ie. anti aging. FYI, I am also taking collagen drinks at the same time...Firm Up & My Beauty Formula :) Also trying Procenta (horse placenta extract + royal jelly) in between :)

[quote name='Teff' date='07 February 2010 - 03:23 AM' timestamp='1265484223' post='578776']
I bought it from Deep Blue Health's authorized distributor in New Zealand from their website [url="http://www.nzpurehealth.co.nz"]www.nzpurehealth.co.nz[/url]. Free delivery worldwide with DHL.

I have been taking it for 1 year and yes it really works. Im planning to stay on it for life :)

I cant really say if placental supplements are better than collagen because I think both work in different ways albeit to achieve the same purpose ie. anti aging. FYI, I am also taking collagen drinks at the same time...Firm Up & My Beauty Formula :) Also trying Procenta (horse placenta extract + royal jelly) in between :)
[/quote]

great!! I will order too! btw, i am not sure what is the main benefits of placenta. but since it is not expensive, i will try.. thanks!!!!

[quote name='*~YuMikO~*' date='07 February 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1265535126' post='578788']
great!! I will order too! btw, i am not sure what is the main benefits of placenta. but since it is not expensive, i will try.. thanks!!!!
[/quote]

btw teff, what is the benefits of sheep placenta? what is the great result you achieve which makes you want to take it for life?

Hi..this is what I got from the website but you can google for more info:-

Sheep placenta is a rich source of nutrients, growth factors and bio-active cytokines. It is based on these bio-essentials that new life is developed. Scientific studies found that placenta contains high level of special proteins (placenta proteins), some of them promote cell growth, some of them regulate hormone secretion and some of them strengthen our immune system.

Placenta has been used in China for over 1400 years as a Chinese Medicine or promoting general health. It has a wide range of health benefits including enhancing body energy, skin complexion and stopping aging process. Recent scientific research has shown placenta contains rich growth factors, hormones and antibodies, and other concentrated nutrients that can rejuvenate organic tissue.

[b]Health benefits of sheep placenta[/b]

Placenta's health benefits include:

- Anti-aging
- Revitalizing to the skin
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving physical vitality
- Promoting general health

[quote name='Teff' date='07 February 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1265541940' post='578791']
Hi..this is what I got from the website but you can google for more info:-

Sheep placenta is a rich source of nutrients, growth factors and bio-active cytokines. It is based on these bio-essentials that new life is developed. Scientific studies found that placenta contains high level of special proteins (placenta proteins), some of them promote cell growth, some of them regulate hormone secretion and some of them strengthen our immune system.

Placenta has been used in China for over 1400 years as a Chinese Medicine or promoting general health. It has a wide range of health benefits including enhancing body energy, skin complexion and stopping aging process. Recent scientific research has shown placenta contains rich growth factors, hormones and antibodies, and other concentrated nutrients that can rejuvenate organic tissue.

[b]Health benefits of sheep placenta[/b]

Placenta's health benefits include:

- Anti-aging
- Revitalizing to the skin
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving physical vitality
- Promoting general health
[/quote]

thanks for the information dear...
i would like to know what results you get from this placenta? your own experience?

[quote name='*~YuMikO~*' date='08 February 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1265643246' post='578832']
thanks for the information dear...
i would like to know what results you get from this placenta? your own experience?
[/quote]

After about 1 month of consumption you should be able to see a vast improvement in terms of your skin texture. My skin is now baby smooth and bouncy, but to be honest I havent seen any improvements in terms of hormone regulation or health. But in terms of skin smoothness and softness it's great.

[quote name='Teff' date='09 February 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1265715240' post='578879']
After about 1 month of consumption you should be able to see a vast improvement in terms of your skin texture. My skin is now baby smooth and bouncy, but to be honest I havent seen any improvements in terms of hormone regulation or health. But in terms of skin smoothness and softness it's great.
[/quote]

wow... this is what i want to hear from you! no hestitate to go order immediately now! hahaha...
today i m so sad because i realize my right fingers there grew freckles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg! :( i think i always hold my bag to block my face when I was under the sun!

teff,

I just ordered 5 + 1 bottles of the sheep placenta. Hopefully it works for me too. I did order 1 red grapeseed oil. :P

But I have some trouble in paying with my credit card? It seems not so right because never ask for me 3 digit code. How did you pay previously?

Btw, how to consume the sheep placenta? 1 day 2 capsules?

Did you use PayPal? I paid by PayPal last time. Dont worry bout it too much, if you got a confirmation of your order, shud be fine :) Maybe they have implemented some sorta security measure that doesnt require your CVV code to be disclosed.

Nway, I consume 1 capsule every morning together with collagen drink, so 1 bottle would last me 2 months. I am turning 31 this year and started taking it since I was 29....dont think I need as many as 2 capsules a day. But my mum who is 54 this year has been taking 2 capsules a day for almost a year too. But she has mature skin hence the need for 2 caps per day :)

Once I have given birth, I am planning to buy every single supplement by DBH :) Coz they are relatively cheap in the long run and they are all of very high potency :)

[quote name='Teff' date='10 February 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1265801421' post='578933']
Did you use PayPal? I paid by PayPal last time. Dont worry bout it too much, if you got a confirmation of your order, shud be fine :) Maybe they have implemented some sorta security measure that doesnt require your CVV code to be disclosed.

Nway, I consume 1 capsule every morning together with collagen drink, so 1 bottle would last me 2 months. I am turning 31 this year and started taking it since I was 29....dont think I need as many as 2 capsules a day. But my mum who is 54 this year has been taking 2 capsules a day for almost a year too. But she has mature skin hence the need for 2 caps per day :)

Once I have given birth, I am planning to buy every single supplement by DBH :) Coz they are relatively cheap in the long run and they are all of very high potency :)
[/quote]

Thanks for giving the advise :)
How many days it takes to arrive Malaysia? I think they did accepted my payment because credit card service called me up for confirmation of payment to NZ. It's the cheapest placenta supplement I've ever came across. The rest is like 400-500 bucks. Not affordable as I spend quite a lot for my skin care too.

I am taking sensecell collagen. How about you? any recommendation?

I've been taking a different brand of Sheep Placenta for about a month. So far so good. I've had adult acne since a case of hormone imbalance three years ago. Now, my acne clearing up. Skin complexion improving. Happy :D

[quote name='Kirst88' date='24 February 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1267011628' post='579282']
I've been taking a different brand of Sheep Placenta for about a month. So far so good. I've had adult acne since a case of hormone imbalance three years ago. Now, my acne clearing up. Skin complexion improving. Happy :D
[/quote]

hi dear, what brand are you taking? I was just about to ask Teff, will the DBH brand I am currently taking cause body heatiness. I grew pimples now which very seldom.

I have a friend who took another very expensive brand last time and cause her to get acne but her relatives all say good. ...

[quote name='*~YuMikO~*' date='10 March 2010 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1268233966' post='579836']
hi dear, what brand are you taking? I was just about to ask Teff, will the DBH brand I am currently taking cause body heatiness. I grew pimples now which very seldom.

I have a friend who took another very expensive brand last time and cause her to get acne but her relatives all say good. ...
[/quote]

My case is the other way round. I have acne all my life. After I took it, it cleared off. It's true that sheep placenta is heaty in nature. i just spoke to a "tabib cina" a few days ago and he agreed with me. I have been instructed to drink a lot of water and eat more cooling food to balance it.

[quote name='Kirst88' date='22 March 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1269254005' post='580563']
My case is the other way round. I have acne all my life. After I took it, it cleared off. It's true that sheep placenta is heaty in nature. i just spoke to a "tabib cina" a few days ago and he agreed with me. I have been instructed to drink a lot of water and eat more cooling food to balance it.
[/quote]

Hi Kirst88,

May I know the brand of your sheep placenta? How much you bought it as well? I'm interested in buying coz my acne is getting worst!!!
[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

[quote name='Teff' timestamp='1265418876' post='578737']
That's very expensive.

[/quote]

Well, was being introduced to try out this sheep placenta product a couple of months ago. Initial had my reserves for it, cos always have pretty sensitive skin issues so not all products are able to work out for me. Spent lots of money these few years just to help my skin recover..haiz, tedious process.. (for those who have the same experiences, u shu know how i felt :( )

After 2 weeks of consuming it, realized skin conditions gets better n elasticy of skin improves. kirst88, agreed on what you have mentioned! in fact, there are many more benefits from taking it after finding out more of it.

Fairytale: Guess you got to decide and find out what you are looking out for then i guess it will b an easier decision for you to make. :)

[color="#454545"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][indent]
[color="#000000"][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][size="2"]
[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Has anyone here tried Novoglo before? A friend recommended me this product a few months ago, and all I can say it has improved my skin tremendously. My wrinkles around the eyes have smoothened out, and the texture of my skin has improved to a more supple, baby soft, stress-free skin.[/font][/size][/font][/color][/indent][indent][color="#000000"][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Novoglo products are quite expensive, but it sure is worth it! I think they offer free delivery there in Malaysia if your orders are worth over $57 I'm not sure but it says in their website at [url="http://www.novoglo.com/"]http://www.novoglo.com[/url].[/font][/size][/font][/color][/indent][indent][color="#000000"][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]I am work-based here in New Zealand, so I get my orders easily, but all of you there in Malaysia, try the Sheep Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Placenta Cream, you will surely get value for money! [font="Wingdings"]J[/font][/font][/size][/font][/color][/indent][/font][/color]