Sign in to follow this  
honeylicious

How to gain weight?

[color="#9932cc"]My height is 165cm, and my weight is 47kg.
Since I was a kid, I've been commented to be too skinny although I have normal diet like everyone else.
Recently I have got sooooooooooo frustrated that everyone keeps throwing the same question to me, 'Hey, you're too skinny! You never eat???' :(

In fact, my body, specifically my arms make me look thinner than other girls.

What should I do to gain more weight? I even think of consuming Appeton Weight Gain powder.. but I have friends who tried it, telling me it's useless. Anyone has good advice for me please?[/color]

[quote name='honeylicious' date='17 January 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1263743994' post='577958']
Since I was a kid, I've been commented to be too skinny although I have normal diet like everyone else.
Recently I have got sooooooooooo frustrated that everyone keeps throwing the same question to me, 'Hey, you're too skinny! You never eat???' :(

What should I do to gain more weight? I even think of consuming Appeton Weight Gain powder.. but I have friends who tried it, telling me it's useless. Anyone has good advice for me please?[/color]
[/quote]

I've tried the appeton weight gain powder and the result does show.. whenever I eat it my appetite will open up and I usually eat more than I do.. dont expect fast results because it took me few months to look from skinny twig to a meaty person.. I think I went thru two appeton weight gain tins only I notice the result.. but I did do lots of exercise when I was taking that... its better that way.. makes you looks nicer.. but ofcourse u must eat more than you exercise lah.. unless you want ripping muscles showing all over.. ;)

other than that.. if you want to get fat the unhealthy way.. eat alot.. dont do much sport.. when eat alot I mean u need to take 5 meals a day.. huge breakfast.. huge lunch.. lots of yummy goodness(cakes) in tea.. huge dinner and lots of sweets for supper(chocolates works best.. remember to brush your teeth!)..

sometimes its your metabolism.. maybe just after a few years you will just start to grow sideways.. ;) Edited by NeoSquall

[quote name='honeylicious' date='17 January 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1263743994' post='577958']

[/quote]

Hi There,

Trust me i know sometime gain weight is very difficult and frustration.

The version that i know is that because the villi could be "damaged" therefore one cannot absorb the nutrition from the food that you eat.
Therefore you are having hard time to gain weight.

Do look for a product that could give you balance nutrition at cellular level to could "fix" the villi issues first. One this is taken care,
then you are able to absorb nutrition from the food that you eat.

Of course, I believe that when you want to gain weight, you simply do not want to see the scale go up in kg. It is better that one can check
the body composition such as the body fat and muscle etc.

My point is, work on it and ensure you gain lean muscle/mass rather than gain not too much body fat.

Anyway hope the above help.

Rgds,

Kim n elaine

[quote name='honeylicious' date='18 January 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1263743994' post='577958']

[/quote]

Dear, u'r not skinny, u'r just Petite... skinny or not, not just from some stupid calculation...
just stay wat u r, & if u wanna looks better, try to do some easy weight lifting, to firm ur muscle & better lines... :rolleyes:

[quote name='NeoSquall' date='18 January 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1263745134' post='577962']
I've tried the appeton weight gain powder and the result does show.. whenever I eat it my appetite will open up and I usually eat more than I do.. dont expect fast results because it took me few months to look from skinny twig to a meaty person.. I think I went thru two appeton weight gain tins only I notice the result.. but I did do lots of exercise when I was taking that... its better that way.. makes you looks nicer.. but ofcourse u must eat more than you exercise lah.. unless you want ripping muscles showing all over.. ;)

other than that.. if you want to get fat the unhealthy way.. eat alot.. dont do much sport.. when eat alot I mean u need to take 5 meals a day.. huge breakfast.. huge lunch.. lots of yummy goodness(cakes) in tea.. huge dinner and lots of sweets for supper(chocolates works best.. remember to brush your teeth!)..

sometimes its your metabolism.. maybe just after a few years you will just start to grow sideways.. ;)
[/quote]

[color="#9932cc"]hehe. your first method sounds better to me.. the 2nd one sounds a bit unhealthy and I actually don't take huge meals, my stomach is quite 'small'.

anyway, how much has your weight increased after taking Appeton weight gain? how much is a tin of it? and, do you still consume it continuously to maintain the weight?
[/color]

[quote name='JINEIL2EN' date='18 January 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1263787293' post='577972']
Dear, u'r not skinny, u'r just Petite... skinny or not, not just from some stupid calculation...
just stay wat u r, & if u wanna looks better, try to do some easy weight lifting, to firm ur muscle & better lines... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

[color="#9932cc"]i thought i'm petite too, but i'm just so frustrated when everybody saying me too skinny~ :(
i hope to look better than i am now, especially my arms.
by the way, i do believe weight lifting is a way to solve my problem! but, how much weight you recommend a girl like me to lift for exercise? :D

[/color]
[quote name='bubblecream' date='18 January 2010 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1263804895' post='577993']
aiiyoooo, i envy u all..u guys r trying to gain weight but i m trying real hard to loose weight..haha! I think supper can really help to gain weight ooo:D
[/quote]

[color="#9932cc"]hehe. some people tell me the same thing~ that taking supper can help to gain weight! but, taking supper often is not good for health right, i mean not good for digestion when you are ready to sleep at night. hehe.. just my opinion.[/color]

[quote name='honeylicious' date='19 January 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1263912518' post='578051']
[color="#9932cc"]i thought i'm petite too, but i'm just so frustrated when everybody saying me too skinny~ :(
i hope to look better than i am now, especially my arms.
by the way, i do believe weight lifting is a way to solve my problem! but, how much weight you recommend a girl like me to lift for exercise? :D

[/color]

[/quote]
hahaha... just be urself, as long as looks balance all around...
i would suggest 500ml mineral water bottle wit filled up on each hand 1st as for starting,
after a week, u may change to 2.5kg on each hand...

I cant remember how much is a tin dy.. but I did have an increase of 10kg.. I did consume continuously until I finished up the 2nd tin(or 3rd? cant remember) and I got lazy to buy then I stopped. Now Im having a slight problem of keeping myself thin.. LOL!

Hello Everyone,

i am a new member here and i was looking for this topic coz i too want to gain weight!!! i am bout 5'3 n only weight bout 39-40kg... yes, my weight is not stable at times.. i am sick and tired of everyone calling me names and teasing me.. calling me twig, lamp post etc etc.. it really hurts... i have been skinny since i was small... i too tried appeton weight gain.. n it didnt work at all... in fact i tried many products.. none worked... including vitamins and some other traditional things... its very frustrating when ever i want to buy clothes... ppl will give me this funny look.. like.. omg this gal is sooo skinny... i can hardly find good n decent clothes for myself.. i hv a bf who wants me to gain weight so tat i will look nice in my wedding dress.. but somehow ppl wont believe whn i say i eat alot but i still cant put on weight... i did blood test twice to check if i have any illness tat is making me soo skinny like this.. but my test came out normal.. im healthy... n i dont hv thyroid problem... my parents r small built too... tat is why im skinny... it runs in the fly... evan tho at times i get hurt wit ppl's comments.. i hv learn how 2 ignore it and live my life.. hey.. aft all... ppl should love us for who we are.. not how they want us to be rite... so just keep eating healthy... there are chance 4 gals who r skinny to put on weight once the 1st child is born... so just hope 4 the best...

P/s: if there really is a way 2 put on weight, plz let me noe.. appreciate it :)

Hi honeylicious, Please don't get frusted because it is not a big problem. I think you should be lived happily at this time because frustration will get you more skiny. My suggestion is live happy and eat healthy and fatty foods.

Good Luck

-------------------

[url=http://www.malaysianbabes.net/]chemist[/url]

Hi girls

If you are really interested to look healthy and gain some good weight and control your physical appearance, please feel free to email me. I have a story to share and I welcome anyone who is able to meet up for consultation.

For a gain your weight,you should take a healthy food,take a dry-fruits ,also a take a bread butter,and also a take a fruit,juice and sweet this are the best things and be relax and take a more cheese,butter things ,take a chocolate this are the high fat things you take better for a gain your weight.

Hi, maybe u can try to eat more meat and rice, something heavy before u sleep..apply this around 3 month...i think this way can help u to gain weight..My cousin have tried it before and it works...Just try...Gd luck!!

I'm a mother of 3 (twins and singleton) but now weighing 43kg. I was 42kg last month when I started taking an extra meal of chocolate shake (also have vanilla but I like choco). The shake has about 200 calories in it and because it is convenience and help to increase calorie, I decided to try it. So, a month later I gained 1 kg. Not bad actually. I also don't want my weight to shoot up too much [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img].

Hi everyone....first and foremost, please do not see this as if I am promoting or selling anything. My main point is just to share with all of you. Honestly speaking, I am a Herbalife distributor. And I have seen numerous testimonials on people talking about their own success stories. Herbalife is a product where it serves 3 purposes : maintain, reduce and gain weight. Therefore, it suits everyone and people no longer consume it during a specific period of time. It is a product where people drink it, consume it for the rest of their lives. It it safe for the kids, preggie ladies, breastfeeding mothers. Simply because, it is a nutritional product and we care about our life. In the event that you want to know more, please do not hesitate, just email me at nisyaharisy71@gmail.com and I will attend to it accordingly. Coz I can't continue on n on about the product, etc here as maybe certain people do not like the idea of sharing this kind of info. But, if you need more, just PM me yea...have a great week ahead everyone~!!!

[font="Arial"][size="2"]You should drink a lot of fluids that supply nutrients and calories; milk, fresh fruit juices along with consider on [/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="2"] weight exercises [/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="2"]supplements can also gain weight.