Sign in to follow this  
tIcKLeMe

Specialty Cakes Wanted

sorry if im posting this under a wrong topic, but im kinda in need of a good baker soon for my 21st birthday. if you happen to know where i can get a good baker/bakery/cakehouse esp those who are willing to do specialty cakes, please inform me?! *puts on the world's cutest look*

some of the examples i have in mind can be found in the links below :

http://www.cakecreation.co.uk/birthday_index.htm >> check out the piggy. my mom loves it to bits and so do it, since im a big pig lover. hehe.

http://www.thecakegirls.com/ >> various elegant cakes.

http://www.sweetthangcakes.com/gallery_main.htm >> check out various specialty cakes.

http://www.sweetconfectionspa.com/Pages/Sp...lty%20Cakes.htm >> more rough examples.

and well, many more sites available online. sadly, it's only available overseas. i dont mind the traditional 21st key-shaped cakes but i would rather it be hard icing compared to the creams. i hate cakes with lotsa creams. haha. i know im fussy here, but do help me out yea, if you happen to know any good bakers. thank yews. *huggieS*

If you don't mind the price, you can order it from hotels. I know JW Mariott does tasty cakes.

De Pastry Chef Cake and Cafe @ Kepong and SS2

I jus luv their cake much much more..... tongue.gif

If u wana take a look, i can giv u the add n phone no

vv, advertising huh? hehe.....

what's their specialty?

hazel, my budget's not exceeding rm180, but it has got to be bigger than 1kg though cos that wouldnt be sufficient. i'll try checking it out if im around the area. need to check their menu too. hehe.

vivian, woa, sounds canggih ah the name. but kepong's so far from my place and i dunno the area. what would u recommend from there? do they specially design cakes for you? sure, pass me the num and add in msn yea? *hugs* thank you!

vv, advertising huh? hehe.....

what's their specialty?

Berlyn, not adv la..

I jus luv thier cake lo..

Reli reli nice le.............

If got chance, u come to kepong find me i belanja u eat... biggrin.gif

But mus choose a good time ya, dun choose da time when i keep fit lo laughing.giflaughing.gif

vivian, woa, sounds canggih ah the name. but kepong's so far from my place and i dunno the area. what would u recommend from there? do they specially design cakes for you? sure, pass me the num and add in msn yea? *hugs* thank you!

Hehe.. Their cake 1 kg oso up to RM90

Where u stay act ??? They got a branch @ ss2

I recommend their Tiramisu

Is reli darn nice.... drool.gif

Act all their cake also nice le.....

Reli How to recommend for u all..

Jus Depend on ur fav

Hehe.. Their cake 1 kg oso up to RM90

Where u stay act ??? They got a branch @ ss2

I recommend their Tiramisu

Is reli darn nice.... drool.gif

Act all their cake also nice le.....

Reli How to recommend for u all..

Jus Depend on ur fav

1kg rm90? quite pricey eh. hehe. cos i went to check breadstory (or was it breadtalk) in mv just now. lovely cakes and it's around rm50 i think. haha. not bad ler, but must buy two cakes.

im living in bkt jalil. currently trying my first attempt on baking cake! luckily the cake looks and taste like one. not bad! waiting for it to cool first. haha. it's called raspberry jam and cream layer cake. yums! wish me luck!

Ya.. Their cake is quite exp lo..

But is 100% nice n delicious... tongue.gif

Ya.. Their cake is quite exp lo..

But is 100% nice n delicious... tongue.gif

hahaha alrites. thank you soooo much. i'll keep that in mind. *huggggs* tongue.gif