Sign in to follow this  
jocelyndenise

Meiji Amino Collagen

I consume Meji amino Collagen for around 7 weeks , i can feel that my skin gains radiant n softer.Feel happy 2 receive compliments frm my friends.[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]
But.... Edited by jocelyndenise

Hello
[left]Collagen holds the key to “youthfulness and beauty”. The amount of collagen in your skin starts to drop sharply after the age of 20. Therefore, replenishing generous amounts of collagen is a shortcut to maintaining a youthful appearance.[/left]

[left]“Amino Collagen” contains 5,000 mg of low molecular-weight, fish-derived collagen peptides, a quantity which the body can absorb easily on a daily basis. Drinking “Amino Collagen” every day is like saving the source of “youthfulness and beauty” in your body, little by little.[/left]
[left][b]My Penny of Thoughts:[/b]
I have been drinking this collagen drink for about 6 months now. Not that i see any significant improvement in my skin tone or what, however it’s like a health drink. Just like by eating vitamin C, you do not really know how it works you see. I guess it’s like a maintenance program me for me. To help replenish the collagen in my body cos as i aged, my body produced less collagen.[/left]

[quote name='Axelnobel' date='30 November 2009 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1259577953' post='576074']
Hello
[left]Collagen holds the key to “youthfulness and beauty”. The amount of collagen in your skin starts to drop sharply after the age of 20. Therefore, replenishing generous amounts of collagen is a shortcut to maintaining a youthful appearance.[/left]

[left]“Amino Collagen” contains 5,000 mg of low molecular-weight, fish-derived collagen peptides, a quantity which the body can absorb easily on a daily basis. Drinking “Amino Collagen” every day is like saving the source of “youthfulness and beauty” in your body, little by little.[/left]
[left][b]My Penny of Thoughts:[/b]
I have been drinking this collagen drink for about 6 months now. Not that i see any significant improvement in my skin tone or what, however it’s like a health drink. Just like by eating vitamin C, you do not really know how it works you see. I guess it’s like a maintenance program me for me. To help replenish the collagen in my body cos as i aged, my body produced less collagen.[/left]

[url=http://www.planetphonecards.com]Calling Cards[/url]
[/quote]

sob sob sob... how come i took already dont feel anything :(

[quote name='*~YuMikO~*' date='03 December 2009 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1259805929' post='576231']
sob sob sob... how come i took already dont feel anything [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[size="4"][color="#800080"]I tried Meiji. After taking for 1 week, my skin look better. Look firmer & radiant. When i finished the 1 month, wanted to re-order, but supplier stock not in. Since Guardian having promo, i tried Total Image Collagen. Result = not so bad, but my skin already improve after Meiji. I would strongly recommend Meiji if you're looking for good result. Of course if you're still young, you may not see any difference. I'm 38[/color][/size]