Sign in to follow this  
Celine Ee

how sexy you dare to wear at fitness center

have see gal wearing bikini at swimming pool at California fitness and surprising still wear the same custome when she at gym session

is it over explose if i wearing g string bikini at Calnifornia fitness swimming pool , course not at gym session

QUOTE (Celine Ee @ Oct 28 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is it over explose if i wearing g string bikini at California fitness swimming pool , course not at gym session

Definitely not. I've seen aunties wearing same in the swimming pool there

western aunties is it ?? , local aunty don't think dare to wear it

actually ,i never go to Cal fitness before. Reason why i want to being there is not much place at KL are suitable to wearing this kind of stuff. i had been wearing in bf apartment swim pool but get too much attention till receive complaint (may there are jeolous)

did you frequent see gal are wearing this thong bikini

i believe at less small +skimpy type of bikini is it?? if not Malaysian are totally little bit of out trended

in a bikini? wow that's a new to my knowledge.
The most for me is braless (as i'm bra free), but of coz, in those yoga or so call sport bra la...

[quote name='Celine Ee' date='06 November 2009 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1257503677' post='574517']

actually ,i never go to Cal fitness before. Reason why i want to being there is not much place at KL are suitable to wearing this kind of stuff. i had been wearing in bf apartment swim pool but get too much attention till receive complaint (may there are jeolous)

i believe at less small +skimpy type of bikini is it?? if not Malaysian are totally little bit of out trended
[/quote]

Nope, no western aunties at CF Midvalley. All local Chinese. The only westerners (very few) I see there are guy/gal in their 30s, and only the guys swim, the ladies only in the dance studio. (California Fitness at that time mostly locals)

[quote name='Celine Ee' date='06 November 2009 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1257503677' post='574517']

[/quote]

I guess should not be an issue wearing the thong bikini at the CF pool. It's good to see that you're outgoing about it.
Not so common in Malaysia. I usually wear thong or g string swimming trunk when I'm overseas.....still a bit shy so I do it when nobody is in the pool.
Well in a gym....I sometimes wear white shorts and a bright colour g string or thong.....no sure if people see it....but I feel fun to wear it so don't really care what others think.

Usually i will wear gym shorts...with singlet type top or baby tee :)
When going to pool, I did wear bikini once, then never again. Aiyo...pool got so many hamsap uncle and guys keep on staring.
Even nowdays wen i wear 1 piece swimsuit (sumore got small skirt to cover) those men keep on looking and swimming close to me..freaks me out :shocking:
So i rarely go gym pool nowdays...prefer to swim at my condo pool ..can wear bikini anytime but sometimes also got all those african guys hanging around there lo..Aiyo..headache!