Sign in to follow this  
Agnes T

Appetite Suppressant

I don't know..when a person gain weight, will tend to eat non stop, very scarely, just like me... is there anyone ever heard of Hoodia supplement..? or anything can reduce appetite naturally? Please advice.. sad.gif

QUOTE (Agnes T @ Sep 27 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know..when a person gain weight, will tend to eat non stop, very scarely, just like me... is there anyone ever heard of Hoodia supplement..? or anything can reduce appetite naturally? Please advice.. sad.gif

Hi, you are right. when a person gains weight he eats more. but the main reason is carbohydrates.

asians eat mor carbo than others. when u eat a carbo meal, your body produces serotonin which helps in the digestion, but when too much carbo is eaten extra serotonin produced. whatever is not used creates a false hunger.

serotonin is called the hunger hormone. it tells your brain that u r hungry. but when u have too much serotonin, you get false hunger alarms. so again if you go and eat carbo, it add weight to your body.

best thing is reduce carbo to only once a day, preferably lunch. dont take carbo for breakfast or dinner. when u get fallse hunger drink black coffee or water to'cheat' your body.

my brother followed this system and lost 29 kg in 4 months.

now he is maintaining his diet and weight for almost 5 years.

QUOTE (Agnes T @ Sep 27 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lipo-6 Hers contains Hoodia and other thermogenics agent smile.gif
but you must follow healthy diet and workout too,after all its not just about looks, but for your health as well smile.gif

Chow Edited by bata

[quote name='whiteRoses' date='30 September 2009 - 09:41 AM' timestamp='1254278499' post='572033']
just what i need,i've put on weight recently n this berry sounds healthy.where do i buy it n which brand to choose?thks
[/quote][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]

[b][font="Verdana"][size=2]hi all . I saw some post on acai berry and would like to share with you on why Acai Berry is gaining much attention these days.[/size][/font][/b][/size][/font]
[b][size=2]the reason for such attention is that Açaí has an incredibly high concentration of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, amino acids and phytonutrients. Amazonia’s 100% DRIED ACAI contains: Antioxidant equivalent of over 395 blueberries IN ONLY ONE 3 GRAM SERVE!! (gathered from ORAC laboratory tests) · A Complete Essential Fatty Acid Complex with OMEGA 3, 6, 9 (very similar to olive oil) · "An Almost perfect amino acid complex" with trace minerals, oleic acid, Phenophenols, rich concentration of plant sterols, calcium, iron and more. · Dr M.D. Perricone who commented on the Oprah Winfrey Show found that Acai contains over 16 different types of Anti-Oxidants and Phytonutrients along with the RICHEST KNOWN SOURCE OF ANTHROCYANINS which is known to be ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS found. This powerful anti-oxidant is known to be very beneficial for the eyes, skin, heart and maintenance of the body as a whole. · Testament to the power of this Antioxidant and Açaí is the study conducted by the University of Florida. “ACAI DESTROYED UP TO 86% OF CULTIVATED CANCER CELLS” in a test tube. It is quite amazing that a food can be destroying so many cancer cells. · Açaí also tastes like a divine mixture of “chocolate and berries”[/size][size=2]
[/size][/b][size=2]
[/size][b][size=2][color="#FF0000"]If you are interested in getting Organic [/color][/size][size=2][color="#FF0000"]Acai[/color][/size][size=2][color="#FF0000"] [/color][/size][size=2][color="#FF0000"]Berry[/color][/size][size=2][color="#FF0000"] - pls get in touch with us (Joe & Lil) we are based in KL and we do FREE delivery of products within Malaysia ([/color][/size][size=2][color="#FF0000"]Acai[/color][/size][size=2][color="#FF0000"] [/color][/size][size=2][color="#FF0000"]berry[/color][/size][size=2][color="#FF0000"] powder/ vege-capules) Just email us at [/color][/size][size=2][color="#FF0000"]acai[/color][/size][size=2][color="#FF0000"]organic@gmail.com or look us out on facebook with the said email. [/color][/size][/b][b][size=2]
[/size][/b][size=2]
[b]Which brand of Acai Berry products to choose?[/b] [/size]
[size=2]Go organic! Premium Organic dried Acai, Hand picked, Freeze dry
[/size][b][size=2]IMPORTANT NOTE: Not all forms of [/size][size=2]Acai[/size][size=2] [/size][size=2]Berry[/size][size=2] are organic, that is why AMAZONIA [/size][size=2]ACAI[/size][size=2] is Australian Certified Organic. [/size][/b][size=2][/size]
[b][size=2]
[/size][/b]
[b][size=2]
[/size][/b]
[size="3"][size=2][b][font=Times][size=2][b][font="Verdana"][size=2]Q.4 What is the DRYING PROCESS Amazonia use?[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size=2][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font="Verdana"][size=2] [/size][/font][/b]

[b][font="Verdana"][size=2]A. [/size][/font][/b][font="Verdana"][size=2]Amazonia Acai sources direct from the Amazon. Our freezing facility in the Amazon is just a short distance from where our lovely Purpleberries are picked. So we guarantee our Acai is the highest quality and freezed as soon as possible after harvesting in most cases with a few hours of being picked. The reason we freeze the berries is because it is very rich in oils and antioxidants. Açaí goes rancid (off) within 24 hours after harvest, that’s why we FREEZE the berries as soon as possible. We then FREEZE DRY them using a vacuum system by which all the berries are dried at approx NEGATIVE 40 Degrees Celsius. This means the berries are never heated during the drying process[/size][/font]

[/size][/font][/b][/size][/size]

dear agnes,
you might want to give obexlim a try. I love to eat food especially junk food.
I find obexlim good to surpress appetite and when you eat, you get fulll very fast. I loving this now. :)
you may contact me for more details on obexlim.

[color="#ff00ff"][size="6"][b]Try SIY-Slim It Yourself... SIY is consider the TOP
BEST SLIMMING PRODUCT in ASIA...

TRY IT YOURSELF & SEE THE RESULTS !!

Lose up frm 2-6kg in Just 10Days !!![/b][/size][color="#ff00ff"][/color] [/color] Edited by Britney04

you may try acai berry slimming drink from nutriline. the name of hte product is thinsline. For more information can contact me :)

www.nutrilinenw.com

[quote name='feliciaQ' date='19 January 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1263889378' post='578036']
I think mindset is important. If your objective is clear enough, you will not find it hard. This happen to me.
[/quote]

Yea mindset still important but our stomach not listening sometimes. I can finish 1 bar of choc each time and can eat 2 burgers at a time or whole ayam mas chicken to myself :(
Currently I am taking obexlim, where it makes me really get full easily and cant load in more food.

I had tried reductil before and it doesnt work to suppress my appetite :(

[b]I tried SIY[/b], it really helps to supressed hunger feeling..it is good in that way that i don need to eat much. But something i don really happy with it is it mades me to have diarrhea from morning 6am till 10am(go toilet for at least 3 times), this really make me feel tired cos of not getting enough sleep...I thought it only happen during the first box, but it last till 4th box.,now i gave up...i m not sure whether diarrhea like this way go or not...scared.....

[quote name='redtomato26' date='27 January 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1264574297' post='578341']
[b]I tried SIY[/b], it really helps to supressed hunger feeling..it is good in that way that i don need to eat much. But something i don really happy with it is it mades me to have diarrhea from morning 6am till 10am(go toilet for at least 3 times), this really make me feel tired cos of not getting enough sleep...I thought it only happen during the first box, but it last till 4th box.,now i gave up...i m not sure whether diarrhea like this way go or not...scared.....
[/quote]

Really?? I thought of trying SIY but i m very scared of these kind of cirit birit feeling leh..last time i took elken one also like this..:(

Yea. Some ppl kinda having healthy intestine i guess. I do have few customers go to toilet 3-4 times per day. However majority 1-2 times. For me, just 1 time :( (due to seriuos constipation problme)

SIY does help to surpress my appetite a little in the first box but if you looking ofr something which can surpress appetite + block the fats from absorbing ot body + burn away the fats, you can try obexlim. And guarantee no diarhea no stomach discomfort. And you are advisable to get their optional detox package. It's fiber and no stomach pain and diarhea.

Yea. Some ppl kinda having healthy intestine i guess. I do have few customers go to toilet 3-4 times per day. However majority 1-2 times. For me, just 1 time :( (due to seriuos constipation problme)

SIY does help to surpress my appetite a little in the first box but if you looking ofr something which can surpress appetite + block the fats from absorbing ot body + burn away the fats, you can try obexlim. And guarantee no diarhea no stomach discomfort. And you are advisable to get their optional detox package. It's fiber and no stomach pain and diarhea.

[quote name='*~YuMikO~*' date='02 February 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1265041600' post='578537']

[/quote]

hi Does anyone know where can i get Reductil? and how much it cost?
coz previously i bought it in SG n im currently bk in M,sia. wanna continue on wif tis since it works well on me.

Thanks!

Yumiko, how much is this obexlim? Does it work better than SIY? I tried SIY before but really don like its diarrhea feeling.. Edited by jingyee

Sibutramine is a kind of drug.If you want to suppress your appetite healthy and naturally you can try america leptin green coffee.It will suppress our appetite while burn our fat..Very easy just drink a cup of coffee every morning and slim 4-6kg in 18 days..If you want to try can contact me at k.randy@hotmail.com

[size="5"][color="#FF8C00"]The product i have been taking is a fat burning health drinkwhich has been proven effective and also control your cholesterol and sugar level at the sametime. [/color][/size]

[size="5"][color="#FF8C00"]All Natural.100% Safe with Kosher certified and most important free from stimulants. Even a 6 years old kid and nursing mum who wish to slim down can take this product. [/color][/size]

[size="5"][color="#FF8C00"]Willing to share my slimming journey to anyone who wish to slim down in the most safe and healthy way estee11@yahoo.com[/color][/size]

[size="5"][color="#FF8C00"]Watch this clip to see how you can easily burn your fat while enjoying 3 balance meal daily.[/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#FF8C00"][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn2F1abBRxQ[/media][/color][/size]