Sign in to follow this  
babypink

What facial cleanser do u girls use?????

I was jus wondering what brand of facial cleanser do u girls use?

i try alot of brand ...........but nothing seems to suit me............. :(

I use so much before,Biore,Eversoft,Neutrogena,Clean & clear.Now using Beaubelle Cleanser from Beauty Centre.

La Prairie Creme Cleanser.

The texture is similar to milk cleansers. Very gentle yet does the job exceptionally well.

It's a tad bit expensive but it lasts really really long.

What more it smells fantastic and after cleansing your skin is baby soft n smooth!

i use biotherm bio-source series.. just started using it for 1 week :wub: this cleanser is very very good le, i can feel my face smooth and soft like baby after using it :thumbup1: planning to get the source therapie serum soon :D

Dior cleansing milk for face and eyes...followed by Dior rinse-off cleasing cream

nivea multiple white~;)

opps.. sorry, is clinique

u sure it is clinique under dermalogica?? :blink:

i think u are referring to clinelle is it??? :P

currently im using clinelle gel cleanser...which the sales girl told me it is under dermalogica... :lol:

for the sensitive or oily skin, gel cleanser is good.

currently im using the 4th clinelle gel cleanser...

i think it is good and suitable for me..thats why i keep on using this and dont think will change to other brand

my cousin also got pimples.... :unsure: then since this clinelle is suitable for all skin type, she tried to use.

now her face getting better...and she also keeps continue to use clinelle gel cleanser... :rolleyes:

I'm currently using red earth's hydrowhite cleanser.

I noticed the blackheads on my nose are less visible after using red earth cleanser because after i change to dermalogica's gel cleanser, the area around my nose tip starts to feel bumpy, hard and blackheads is very visible. :shakehead:

Guess it's not suitable for my skin :P

But when using red earth's cleanser, my nose is soft and smooth. Then I notice the blackheads also lighter. :wub:

I'm using Cellnique's Gentle Foaming Clenser.

I like its smell...doesn't smell harsh but smell like some kinda fruits..

So far, it works fine for me...

i personally think that, to achieve clean and clear skin we cannot just depend on clensers itself...toners and moisturizers are important as well...especially scrubs and masks...All of these have to work together...

just my 2 cents... hehe :)

elken's hydra rich cleansing foam.

i like the process, use netting to create foam.. then only apply on face

everytime also play with the foam when washing.

agreed with janewong. last time so lazy only use cleanser, i skip moisturizer often. then never c result. now rajin already

i use bella skin care range.. not bad.. very smooth n soft..

yeah.. agree tat can't only use cleanser alone.. cuz to achieve a good complexion, haf d price to it oso.. :P beside normal facial routine we use everyday at home.. we should oso go for facial once a month.. at least.. tis is wat my beautician auntie told me.. unless some ppl born wif a very good complexion.. they won't need to use any facial product at all.. jz like my coussie, she jz wash wif normal water.. n use sunblock whn goin out.. her skin complexion is really really smooth.. she told me.. tat we can't only depends on facial product.. cuz tis is only for outer area.. if our body got alot of toxin, our complexion oso won't b good..

so babes out there, drink more water, haf a good sleep, eat proper n balance diet of meal.. :P so can save $$ on product n facial..

hehe.. venus just gave a very useful tips on how to save money for facial product! i personally think most important is body detoxification. less pimple

i m using maria galland's gentle liquid soap. Quite nice.. but i think it kinda dries up the sides or my lips..

on the weekends, i use the checks & balance cleanser from origins at my bf place. I actually like it cos it doesnt dry up my skin. and somehow it felt soft and smoooth after using it...

on the drinking thing? YEA! the aunt from my facial salon always say DRINK MORE WATER! EAT MORE PAPAYA! :D

and of cos drink less milk if u dun want to have acne filled with pus. :P

hehe.. venus just gave a very useful tips on how to save money for facial product! i personally think most important is body detoxification. less pimple

josara... tat's not a tips oso.. hehe..

and of cos drink less milk if u dun want to have acne filled with pus. :P

err.. i didn't knw tat drink milk will cause acne filled?? <_< where did u heard tis from?

i hv oily type skin + sensitive + ance problem

currently using Neutrogena Liquid Cleanser, its WORKS for me, make my skin smooter & reduce blackhead

I read here that so many people think that Biotherm is good.

I am currently using Biotherm biosource range. cleanser, toner and moisturiser, and seriously, I don't see anything great happening to my face.I wonder is it because my face can't get use to those expensive products, because, when I was using Clinique, I got terrible breakout.

Currently I am contemplating whther to buy Vichy, Clarins, Airellis, or The Natural Source. I make sure whatever I buy, it is cheaper than Biotherm.