Sign in to follow this  
Ginny

.: wall sticker :.

hey gurls ~

i wanted to buy some wall sticker to decorate my room ..

feel bored with the plain white paint ^^

anyone know where to buy ?

ps: i cant buy online ~

QUOTE (Ginny @ Aug 28 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey gurls ~

Have u tried IKEA?

QUOTE (Ginny @ Aug 29 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IKEA have those stickers ?

i want those can stick the whole wall one ..

not only a flower or cartoon ..

I'm not sure which type u want.So its best if u go see for urself @ IKEA

QUOTE (Ginny @ Aug 28 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey gurls ~

Hi Ginny,

Don't feel bored with your wall. I am selling decorative wall stickers from Korea. It's pre-cut, self-adhesive, water-proof, color-fast and non-toxic. Please contact me at 012-306 1979 for further enquiries.

Cheers,
Sharon.

QUOTE (Jundeco Stickers @ Aug 29 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Ginny,

Don't feel bored with your wall. I am selling decorative wall stickers from Korea. It's pre-cut, self-adhesive, water-proof, color-fast and non-toxic. Please contact me at 012-306 1979 for further enquiries.

Cheers,
Sharon.

hmm, do you have MSN ?

my phone no credit ^^

QUOTE (Ginny @ Aug 29 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
okie~

at which department ?

Cant remember dear, sad.gif

Hello
Tips for wall stickers.
1.Go simple. Less is best for stylish decorating. Like many things in life choosing high quality effective products will be more successful than multiple cheaper, non matching products. Choose one or two focal point decal designs and remember to consider the space around the design to achieve the best effect.

2 .Research your surface. Decals are sign writing graphics applied to a surface. These are designed to be applied to hard, smooth, clean surfaces. Choose a surface that will suit the application of vinyl. Smooth painted walls. Painted wood. Glass. Metal. Formica. Plastic.

3.Think “Single location”. Proper wall decals are not responsible. They are made from ultra thin vinyl that when removed will be stretched and misinformed- near impossible to reapply. So if you are spending $200 on a design and intend to move in a month or two, then your money will go to waste.

4.Choose within your skill level. Applying a standard wall decal is manageable with clear instructions. However, if you choose a detailed design with lots of small pieces, the application will be more complex. In addition, larger wall decals require more “handyman” skills that smaller ones.

5.Research size. If you have a large wall to decorate, then choosing a large size may be appropriate, but it may not. Make sure you consider the effect you are trying to create. Secondly, double check the suppliers sizing. There is nothing more annoying than opening your package and finding the design is tiny for the price you paid. If the supplier is not clearly showing the size, then ASK.

hihi

www.irkoreadeco.com

I'm believe it is talking bout my site... haha

if you want to get good price with the same quality with what you saw in the market... please do visit me.

heheheh... emm... but why you so affraid to buy online? emm.... its safe to trade online, and we do registered our company with ssm, so you're well protected.

Your Problem, will be my problem.... I will cleared your doubt if you do have one.
Just pm or email me if any doubt, i m always ready. hehe!!

[quote name='db_dreamer' date='13 October 2009 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1255441330' post='572955']
hihi

www.irkoreadeco.com

I'm believe it is talking bout my site... haha

if you want to get good price with the same quality with what you saw in the market... please do visit me.

heheheh... emm... but why you so affraid to buy online? emm.... its safe to trade online, and we do registered our company with ssm, so you're well protected.

Your Problem, will be my problem.... I will cleared your doubt if you do have one.
Just pm or email me if any doubt, i m always ready. hehe!!
[/quote]

Thanks ya ^^