Sign in to follow this  
sook_yee

mood rings!!!

QUOTE (sally_124 @ Aug 24 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
doesn't hear 'bout this ring before..what it is use 4? happy.gif

erm... it changes colour according to ur mood... anyway....i just wanna buy it for fun only... smile.gif

explanation from wiki ===>

A mood ring is a ring which contains a thermochromic element, such as liquid crystal.
The ring changes color in response to the body temperature of its wearer.
The color is said, by some proponents, to indicate the emotional state of the wearer.

QUOTE (sook_yee @ Aug 24 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeap.....i shouldnt be expensive but i just dont know where to get one in m'sia...
not that popular among m'sians smile.gif

I found this in Genting ring accessories shop, mainly Made in China.
Around RM5 each. If you need a good one which is Made in Canada, you got to buy direct from ebay, I had seen one on ebay canada before, the quality is much better design and look.

Hehe my brother has the same but it's not a ring, it's kind of a straw thing and he puts it under the passenger seat of his car. So anyone whos on the passenger kind of sit above it.

Hmm my friend had one similar like this ring, but then it changes color not according to mood but according to weather haha. Interesting ring tho.. smile.gif Good luck in your search

I actually never thought about buying a mood ring. I know that I had one when I was a child but I even do not know if this ring ever worked. Nevertheless it would be nice to own such a ring. I think it is nice to see the mood someone is in. I think I will buy one but unfortunately I do not know where to buy one. I guess I can also order one in the internet.

i wanted one of these too! at one time they were really popular, i think about 5-6 years back they were selling it at midvalley for a really cheap price... but at that time i was not so interested yet. when i was finally interested, not selling anymore! haiya..