Sign in to follow this  
angelstears

Whitening injection such as vit-c injection for fairer skin

I used to be tan since i was young. Just got fairer abit in these few years cause always stay indoors and apply alot of sunblock and whitening lotion.

But the results is really slow and cant reach my expectation. I wished for a fair, flawless and pinkish skin.

So anyone of u have tried whitening injection before? mind to share your experience with me?

Where did you get it done? and how much does it cost? and the results please?

Hopefully is around subang area. Thanks!!

QUOTE (angelstears @ Jun 10 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to be tan since i was young. Just got fairer abit in these few years cause always stay indoors and apply alot of sunblock and whitening lotion.

But the results is really slow and cant reach my expectation. I wished for a fair, flawless and pinkish skin.

So anyone of u have tried whitening injection before? mind to share your experience with me?

This topics has been discussed before;Refer to this post:
http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....mp;hl=injection
Kindly make a search on the search engine before creating a new topics. TQ smile.gif
Edited by d3vil doll

ya i know.. and thanks for the research..but this topic has been abandon for quite some time already.
and i need a new updates
and where to get the vit-c ampoules and which clinic is doing the injection in subang area.

QUOTE (angelstears @ Jun 11 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya i know.. and thanks for the research..but this topic has been abandon for quite some time already.
and i need a new updates
and where to get the vit-c ampoules and which clinic is doing the injection in subang area.

I tried before. I took 2 jabs. And I still left 8 bottles of the ampoules in my fridge for 1 year plus already. Dare not use it anymore.
Never see any results from the 2 jabs tho sad.gif

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ Jun 11 2009, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried before. I took 2 jabs. And I still left 8 bottles of the ampoules in my fridge for 1 year plus already. Dare not use it anymore.

hi..dun waste the ampoules,or can pass to ur frens to inject.Usually it takes abt 3-5 times injection then only able to see the results.Still if u dun wan..then can pass to me lor. biggrin.gif

What i heard from a doctor...if you already have a good skin, fair and hydrate...injection does not help much...u wont be able to see a tremendous difference...

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ Jun 11 2009, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really? where did u get the ampoules from?and which clinic u went to for injection?

QUOTE (dr.alv @ Jun 11 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi..dun waste the ampoules,or can pass to ur frens to inject.Usually it takes abt 3-5 times injection then only able to see the results.Still if u dun wan..then can pass to me lor. biggrin.gif

Dr.alv have you tried before?

QUOTE (angelstears @ Jun 11 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
really? where did u get the ampoules from?and which clinic u went to for injection?

I dont know where is the source of hte vit C ( one of hte reason why i am scare to jab any extra) I got it from my fren's mother. Her mom has been taking the jab for several years already, and my fren started taking it and caught my interest. Errr.. never see her mom's face get fairer tho.. hmmm wonder effective or not..

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ Jun 11 2009, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont know where is the source of hte vit C ( one of hte reason why i am scare to jab any extra) I got it from my fren's mother. Her mom has been taking the jab for several years already, and my fren started taking it and caught my interest. Errr.. never see her mom's face get fairer tho.. hmmm wonder effective or not..

ohic..erm how much u get it from her?

QUOTE (angelstears @ Jun 10 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, I am taking L-glutathione injection and i tell u it really works. Ur skin will be fairer, smoother and more supple. I am taking them at Dr Christina Cheah's clinic at USJ 10. She charges RM1400 for 12 injections and will free 2 injections. That means RM1400 for 14 injections. SO, it's only RM100 for 1 injection!

QUOTE (skylla1684 @ Jun 20 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I am taking L-glutathione injection and i tell u it really works. Ur skin will be fairer, smoother and more supple. I am taking them at Dr Christina Cheah's clinic at USJ 10. She charges RM1400 for 12 injections and will free 2 injections. That means RM1400 for 14 injections. SO, it's only RM100 for 1 injection!

I have been taking the same injection at Dr Christina Chea's Clinic too. After finish the package i'm planning to stop.
Can't really see the result..
Currently i'm just using the skincare prescribed by her. But i'm not sure whether the products can be use for long term unsure.gif

QUOTE (GrAcE99 @ Jul 26 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been taking the same injection at Dr Christina Chea's Clinic too. After finish the package i'm planning to stop.
Can't really see the result..
Currently i'm just using the skincare prescribed by her. But i'm not sure whether the products can be use for long term unsure.gif

Hmmmm..she pushed me for the injections before, but didnt take it as another doctor advised me that it wont have any effect on me...

I think most of the products that she sell is already re-packaged...except heliocare, C-Scape serum, eye cream...Most of the re-packaged brand is TDF, which you can get them cheaper from other clinics, just try to ask around...A doctor told me TDF is money back guarantee...

I personally feel that those creams cant be used for long term, should stop after your problems has been solved...TDF contains some chemicals, the cleanser although for sensitive skin, contains SLS....

However, those creams are quite effective....you might suffer from some reoccurence when you have just stopped using the products..just bear with it...

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ Jul 27 2009, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmmm..she pushed me for the injections before, but didnt take it as another doctor advised me that it wont have any effect on me...

I think most of the products that she sell is already re-packaged...except heliocare, C-Scape serum, eye cream...Most of the re-packaged brand is TDF, which you can get them cheaper from other clinics, just try to ask around...A doctor told me TDF is money back guarantee...

I personally feel that those creams cant be used for long term, should stop after your problems has been solved...TDF contains some chemicals, the cleanser although for sensitive skin, contains SLS....

However, those creams are quite effective....you might suffer from some reoccurence when you have just stopped using the products..just bear with it...

Thanks for your opinion GoldenGhost!
Yeah i'm aware that the brand of the skincare is TDF.. do you know what other clinics carry these products?
At 1st i use Cleansing gel, clenser, toner, moisturiser, C-Scape serum and Heliocare. Have stoped some of the products slowly. Currenly i'm just using the toner and moisturiser. Some reoccurence as you said unsure.gif and i'm actually quite upset with it..

QUOTE (GrAcE99 @ Jul 27 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for your opinion GoldenGhost!
Yeah i'm aware that the brand of the skincare is TDF.. do you know what other clinics carry these products?
At 1st i use Cleansing gel, clenser, toner, moisturiser, C-Scape serum and Heliocare. Have stoped some of the products slowly. Currenly i'm just using the toner and moisturiser. Some reoccurence as you said unsure.gif and i'm actually quite upset with it..

You can try Dr Tan near to the Taipan police station, you can try search this forum for his number as he is recommended by another forumer as well...he sells at reasonable price, 1x cheaper than Dr Chia...The other clinic is in Sunway (Mediskin or something), reasonable price as well and carry full range of TDF & others, they can give you some good recommendations as well..if you want their numbers can let me know otherwise just search some old posts in this forum...

I used her full range of products previously, but have stopped using them now for few months...

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ Jul 27 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can try Dr Tan near to the Taipan police station, you can try search this forum for his number as he is recommended by another forumer as well...he sells at reasonable price, 1x cheaper than Dr Chia...The other clinic is in Sunway (Mediskin or something), reasonable price as well and carry full range of TDF & others, they can give you some good recommendations as well..if you want their numbers can let me know otherwise just search some old posts in this forum...

I used her full range of products previously, but have stopped using them now for few months...

Thanks again GoldenGhost. Can i have the number of Mediskin?
It is very near to my house only biggrin.gif
Does Mediskin charge extra after they give you the recommendations?
May i know what products are you using currently?

QUOTE (GrAcE99 @ Jul 28 2009, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks again GoldenGhost. Can i have the number of Mediskin?
It is very near to my house only biggrin.gif
Does Mediskin charge extra after they give you the recommendations?
May i know what products are you using currently?

The number is 56213323, opposite Sunway Pyramid. They wont charge extra if you do not see the doctor, normally I just bought my products from the counter, the staff there are quite nice and not pushy...just let them know what you need...The consultation fee if you see the doctor is around RM80.

I am using Sothys now...

QUOTE (angelstears @ Jun 11 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dr.alv have you tried before?

Hi..yes..many times..last time due to acne..not for whitening..But many of my customers love it,though personally i dun see good results.The results are subjective,so if ur fair already,tink dun need to inject la,jst se a lot of sunblock,or take oral sunblock.For ur infos,latest vit.c + glutathione is called NC24.Cheers biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ Jul 28 2009, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The number is 56213323, opposite Sunway Pyramid. They wont charge extra if you do not see the doctor, normally I just bought my products from the counter, the staff there are quite nice and not pushy...just let them know what you need...The consultation fee if you see the doctor is around RM80.

I am using Sothys now...

icic... does the staff give product recommendation as well?
it would be good if they give recommendation then do not have to pay doctor the consultation fee tongue.gif
Sothys is a good brand, heard a lot of raves about it.. wub.gif

QUOTE (GrAcE99 @ Jul 28 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
icic... does the staff give product recommendation as well?
it would be good if they give recommendation then do not have to pay doctor the consultation fee tongue.gif
Sothys is a good brand, heard a lot of raves about it.. wub.gif

Yes, they do, they have some monthly maintenance program as well, just like facial...but guess it will be quite expensive...

Sothys is quite mild, cant really cure major skin problems, more on maintenance...

What skin problem that you are having?

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ Jul 29 2009, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, they do, they have some monthly maintenance program as well, just like facial...but guess it will be quite expensive...

Sothys is quite mild, cant really cure major skin problems, more on maintenance...

What skin problem that you are having?

Wow monthly maintenance program - sounds attractive!! will definitely visit mediskin and ask for details. tongue.gif
Ya Sothys is good for long term usage.
My skin has no problem now. Think this is because I'm using TDF product? blink.gif
Just worry about the side effect so thinking of switching product..

QUOTE (GrAcE99 @ Jul 29 2009, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow monthly maintenance program - sounds attractive!! will definitely visit mediskin and ask for details. tongue.gif
Ya Sothys is good for long term usage.
My skin has no problem now. Think this is because I'm using TDF product? blink.gif
Just worry about the side effect so thinking of switching product..

Parking there will be a problem, you can call them first as they have reserved parkings for their customers...They do carry so other brands besides TDF.

I found TDF is quite good and quite mild...I check with the doctor previously, he said the products can be used for long term...But I am just afraid as it contains a lot of chemicals...

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ Jul 29 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Parking there will be a problem, you can call them first as they have reserved parkings for their customers...They do carry so other brands besides TDF.

I found TDF is quite good and quite mild...I check with the doctor previously, he said the products can be used for long term...But I am just afraid as it contains a lot of chemicals...

Have you tried their other brands?
Ya i also think TDF is ok, it is not harsh at all as compared with other skin care that prescribed by the doctor.
I checked with Dr Chea before, she also said the products can be used for long term.. She claimed that she is also using TDF product.
Most of the skin care in market also contains some chemicals except those pure organic skin care like living nature etc.