Sign in to follow this  
kawaiidecora

Threading legs salon?

I've heard of salons in Malaysia that thread eyebrow hair, but is there one which threads leg hair too?

If so, can i hv the address of the salon tongue.gif ^ ^ ? Edited by kawaiidecora

QUOTE (kawaiidecora @ Jun 7 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've heard of salons in Malaysia that thread eyebrow hair, but is there one which threads leg hair too?

If so, can i hv the address of the salon tongue.gif ^ ^ ?

I'm not sure of the saloon address which offers such service.But I'm thinking is that since the place offers threading on eyebrow(mostly Indian shop),maybe u can ask whether they offers threading on other body parts as well,eg legs

GOSH... there is somewhere in bangsar... i dont remember where & name of the beauty saloon.. but im pretty sure it's im bangsar lor... shakehead.gif
i know it cause me & my sister always go there to WAX our body last time.. & the saloon do theading for body too... when they wax my legs..
which hair are not stick or remove with WAX they remove it with treading.. so do my armpit.. they do treading for that one...

p/s:- my sister do wax her pu$$y & they even threading there too... hahahaha... i cant belive my sis do that... whistling.gif