Sign in to follow this  
DreamScar

hello all

hi! how are you? what are your interest? do you have a blog? do you have any pets? what is your favourite topic of discussion? are you a homely person? what work do you do?

hi cossie,

wah, your questions frighten me already tongue.gif.

i'm fine, thanks. hope you are fine too. i don't have a blog, cause i can't think of anything to write in the blog. you have one? i have a pet doggy shih tzu. actually it's my sis. just love to disturb her and chasing her around the house biggrin.gif. favourite topic of discussion? unsure.gif probably those about work and fitness. cause i'm dying to lose my tummy and also dying to get a job as i'm currently unemployed sad.gif. anyway, i like to read forums, chat with friends, go jalan jalan, etc. nothing special. love to swim, go to gym, learn to dance also, but....... all also never try before. hope one day after i get a job, i'll be able to take some classes to learn swimming and dancing.

what about you? what's your interest? what work do you do? how old are you? tongue.gif

hi cossie,

wah, your questions frighten me already  tongue.gif.

i'm fine, thanks. hope you are fine too. i don't have a blog, cause i can't think of anything to write in the blog. you have one? i have a pet doggy shih tzu. actually it's my sis. just love to disturb her and chasing her around the house biggrin.gif. favourite topic of discussion?  unsure.gif probably those about work and fitness. cause i'm dying to lose my tummy and also dying to get a job as i'm currently unemployed sad.gif. anyway, i like to read forums, chat with friends, go jalan jalan, etc. nothing special. love to swim, go to gym, learn to dance also, but....... all also never try before. hope one day after i get a job, i'll be able to take some classes to learn swimming and dancing.

what about you? what's your interest? what work do you do? how old are you? tongue.gif

i spend almost all my free time drinking at stalls. i'm a contractor who loves the sun so don't ever pray for rain cause that's how money is lost. the hotter it is the faster the concrete cures and that also helps avoid the town council from making noise about mosquitoe breeding. the only problem is the dust which has to be watered down. but the cost of water is pittance compared to the cost of a delayed project. when i'm bored, i listen to the site people's fantastic vocabulary and incredible way of describing women and all their body parts. we also like laughing at things that are just a little bit funny. darn tension when people are frustrated and they want to fight. i'd rather people take on the physical challenge of working their anger off by hard labour. much better than going to the gym and trains you to think and constantly think of safety under strong heat, noise and unpredicatable co-workers. i'm thirty. there are a few great pet threads around here. two of them are on shih tzus. the one used as my avatar belongs to Jess; my 'brother'.

Original Shih Tzu Thread

2nd Shih Tzu Thread

Tobby's Thread

my sister is waiting for me to get her a shih tzu. i'm sure it is going to be a long wait.

Hi.

Why DreamScar? Did you have a dream that scarred you or the sight of you scars people's dreams?

DreamScar, interesting nickname you have.. tell us how you come by this nickname, alright ?

DreamScar, interesting nickname you have.. tell us how you come by this nickname, alright ?

DreamScar = Dream S car = volvo s-series, mercedes benz s-class, proton satria? laughing.gif

hello! wahlau.. dont let these guys bully u .. laughing.gif

i'm WB, have a pepsi pepsi.gif

What field are you in? you just grad? Me too! tongue.gif

hello dreamscar~ kimberly here...nice 2 meet ya too,cheers! cheers.gif

hallo everyone, thanks for replying. i feel soooooo warm tongue.gif . nice meeting all of you. cheers.....

working at construction site? very tough hor? somemore must pray it to be sunny everyday although you'll feel like burning. better drink lots and lots of water. thirty still young still young. but i'm younger than you biggrin.gif. your brother's shih tzu is cute. faster get one for your sis la. make her happy mah. then you got 1 more doggy to disturb.

actually hor, my nick hor, is actually a font's name i saw years ago. i'm not creative enough to think of a nice nick and found that interesting, so just copy it lor tongue.gif.

mm... i'm not a fresh graduate. did took some course after spm, but did not complete it. now a bit regret already sad.gif. thought of taking a course, but..... anyway, must find a job first only can think, else, not only think also no use, but also must eat grass/tree leaf already. any nice job can recommend to a spm holder?

what course did you take WB? relaxing at home now?