Sign in to follow this  
fred

MDG 2 Closed Auditions: Part 5 - From JB to KL

Blogger - vanitysierra

Source - Malaysian Dreamgirl Official Blog

Who says you cant travel to and from KL and JB in a day AND cover Malaysian Dreamgirls Closed Auditions?

Well definitely not me.

(Since there wasnt any pictures of me in the JB auditions blog post, i’m gonna post sooo many pictures of me that you’ll only see bits and pieces of the girls)

Okay I’m kidding.

On the 12th of February, I left Johor Bahru Larkin bus station at about 6.30am (Why wake me up so early? The sun isn’t even up yet!) and my hopes of getting some sleep on the bus was quickly shattered after the first few minutes as my grandma was to travel with me. I love her to death but seriously that woman can talk alot.

Arrived at Puduraya at 11plus and proceeded to Tunes Hotel in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.

The Tune Hotels chain is known for its no frills and low budget rooms. It goes by the tagline “5-Star Sleeping Experience at a 1-Star Price” which boasts good beds, showers and security at low, low prices.

Looks like a good deal to me.

cimg1531.jpg

I dashed into the hotel (to get out of the scorching heat of KL) and bumped straight into Jerad. The CEO of Capxion Media (which produces the Malaysian Dreamgirl series). The girls were having interviews upstairs and so i waited downstairs and snapped pictures of everything. Literally.

(Don’t blame me. My camera was hungry.)

Even the shuttle van (self proclaimed bus [note the :bas persiaran]) wasnt spared.

cimg1514.jpg

The girls waited around the lobby for their turn to be interviewed upstairs.

You think the videos are all first takes as in, not edited? WRONG. The girls had to walk in and out of the lift until the cameraman got the “right angle”.

I stood there watching the girls try to keep a straight face while they were re-shot again and again.

cimg1516.jpg

Spot the purple pants and win a prize. Elaine didn’t like it. Apparently purple pants + purple top = Barnee

cimg1525.jpg

Guess which is me?

Yes I’m the the one on the far right, far left, second from right, second from left.

The girl in the middle shouldn’t dream of joining MDG.

cimg1520.jpg

Gah. Pretty people and pretty smiles.

cimg1522.jpg

The Malaysian Dreamgirl contestants had a photoshoot in front of the hotel before leaving for Capxion Media’s studio.

This is a supposed to be a video of all of them walking out of the hotel in a model-ish manner. Or maybe not ? It was about 1+ in the afternoon and the sun literally kissing your head. Very hot.

cimg1536.jpg

“How to be sexy when the sun’s poking your eyes with forks?”

The girls managed though. I was constantly running for cover.

cimg1539.jpg

Tune Hotels will be proud.

cimg1542.jpg

*cough cough* I’m the girl with the shades. Both of them. Whats with the random girl at the far left?

*stabs self esteem*

cimg1548.jpg

We were sent to Capxion Media’s studio.

Here are the girls, waiting to be evaluated by the judges.

Yes, all the girls know the pictures are going to be on the blog.

Maybe that’s why they’re so nice? =O

cimg1555.jpg

Juanita helping Aida put on make up. Apparently Aida had a massive break out after having to wear make up from morning till night the day before for the photoshoot.

cimg1558.jpg

This is one of the judges, stylist extrodinaire, Mr Lim Jimmy.

He Facebooks by the way, but you must have a valid reason for adding him! He doesn’t add just ANYBODY.

“Hmmm, this girl’s been adding me 5 times already. Maybe I’ll write her a message.”

Wow.. I never wrote messages explaining why i rejected people on Facebook.

Then again, nobody added me 5 times repeatedly.

cimg1560.jpg

Jerad and Julie of Beautilicious cosmetics. She’s the nicest judge in my opinion.

cimg1562.jpg

Diese and random girl.

cimg1561.jpg

I heard the random girl’s from JB. Hmmm.

Here’s her in the picture with DebFong and Diese. The other two bloggers also covering the Closed Auditions.

cimg1626.jpg

That’s her trying to get a picture of everyone in the audition room.

Check out Diese’s bigass camera!

cimg1568.jpg

People from Wacoal. Winner of MDG will get RM1000 worth of Wacoal lingerie. LOHNGEHRAY.

cimg1625.jpg

What bloggers do when everyone leaves the audition room?

Writing down everything they see just for the sake of a good post. *deserves an award*

See the creepy girl again. Gosh

cimg1637.jpg

Their attempt at acting casual. Hehe.

cimg1639.jpg

Blogger - vanitysierra

Source - Malaysian Dreamgirl Official Blog

Cuz obviously bloggers would be snap snapping pics right?

Diese and her hardcore camera. STOP STARING AT MY TINY LOUSY CAMERA LAH! *paranoid*

cimg1643.jpg

Honestly, there are no creepier things in the world.

‘Jangan pandang belakang’

cimg1645.jpg

I foresee drama from this group. *psychic*

cimg1649.jpg

How would you feel being in a house for 2 months plus with 11 other girls who may or may not snatch the grand prize of Chevrolet Aveo Lux 1.4(A) [No idea what the 1.4(A) stands for, but its a car] AND a HP notebook AND so many other attractive prizes? Tell me you won’t pull another girls hair out of their roots for that, and I’ll salute you.

Huai Bin and his interviewing. It’s really interesting how he pries out their deepest darkest secrets then swears he won’t put it online. Hehehe. Okay okay I’m joking. *runs from scary Huai Bin*

cimg1650.jpg

Overallish, the girls are very nice but as Hanis said in Season 1, it takes some time for all the “belang-belang” (stripes) to show. Will anticipate catfights and drama in the coming season. You cannot have a model search show without the catfights and drama, right?

In this pic, I photoshopped all the judges remarks on the girls. Hehe. Only i know the secret!! I have the powahh! *throws ring into pit of fire*

[Wait, is that what happens in LOTR? I never really watched it x(]

cimg1635.jpg

Who do YOU think will make it to the top 12?

Better yet, who do you think will be the next Malaysian Dreamgirl?

Await my next post on what happened in the audition room. ARE THE TOP 12 HAWT?!

www.jpg

Actually I know who’s the Malaysian Dreamgirl going to be. Cuz I’m psychic you know.

It’s actually…

[error : word count exceeded]