Sign in to follow this  
mylova

New member here!

Hi to all babes! I'm new here and am from Kota Kinabalu Sabah..looking forward to get more frens and information here. Happy New Year 09 to all! :D

Happy new year too..

hw was your new year??

Intro?

Hmm..Let me see...I spend my 1st day of 2009 in my bf office..the whole day mind you. :lol: coz he's working on shift and happens to work on new year day lor..Not bored? nay, not at all..coz I'm with my beloved on new year day plus I can online at his office the whole day, can log in MYB any time :wink3: and save some RM coz u know la holiday ma, usually ppl go out to shopping complex (here in KK la) and since i stuck in my bf office whole day. Didnt spend much RM lo, not bad too la rite? hahaha

How bout u Devil09? how's ur new year? share share la :D .

Welcome mylova...I'm from KK too! Haha, but currently residing in Melbourne, Australia...although I still go back quite often. :D

Welcome mylova...I'm from KK too! Haha, but currently residing in Melbourne, Australia...although I still go back quite often. :D

tq NeO SaMuRaI! nice to meet u here, which area in KK u used to live? working in Melbourne is it? :)

Oooh.... we have two new babes from KK. I'm from Tawau...welcome and happy new year!

Hey mixybabe, u r from tawau? actually I'm orang tawau too but now residing in KK, working here. :clapclap: Nice to meet u here :D

Hi Mylova

Well i spend it at home ...Was suppose to go clubbing n count dwn with my friends but eventually i stayed at hm.

Is so much difference compared to las time when i used to go clubs to countdwn without fail

Be it xmas eve,new yr eve i will definately be out.

So probably this yr,am a good good boy stayin at hm..

Hi mylova,

welcome to MYB & happy new year!

:D Tq tq & happy new year to you too

hi.... i'm new too!

:clapclap: welcome welcome

hi..welcome to mYB...i never been to sabah..how sabah..do share some pics..

happy new year to uuuuuuuuuu.

I'll see if i can retrieve some pics and share it to you ya :thumbup1:

Hi Mylova

Well i spend it at home ...Was suppose to go clubbing n count dwn with my friends but eventually i stayed at hm.

Is so much difference compared to las time when i used to go clubs to countdwn without fail

Be it xmas eve,new yr eve i will definately be out.

So probably this yr,am a good good boy stayin at hm..

Hi Devil09

Is the difference makes u feel bad or good? coz actually being good good boy and stay at home is not such a bad thing rite? Going for clubs to countdown etc to celebrate nw year eve or xmas eve are all just ppl's own perspective that it's a compulsory things to do, which I personally opine not a 'must do' things lor.. :wink3: ..just my own thoughts la..I hope you wont feel bad bout it. On the other hand, save cost too ma rite :lol: