Sign in to follow this  
jess

SK-II

Not everyone is suitable to use SK-II...

Although I have stopped using it for long..I think their whitening mask is quite good initially, and they have the best cleansing oil! Miracle Water will give you a dramatic effect, but not to everyone..

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ May 19 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Face became sensitive & thin, full of little pimples and whiteheads, rough as well for few months...back to normal after stopped using them..I was using full range of SKII...

what range were you using? is it whitening range?

QUOTE (smoky84 @ Mar 3 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone know how much is the Whitening Source Derm Revival Program? The new product from SK II. Looks very interesting.
And does it come together with the Derm-Revival mask as well? or just the film?

Does anyone has the prices for SK II's whitening source range? smile.gif

ws derm definition 30ml- 310 50ml-450
ws derm brightener 75gm-348
ws derm renewal 50gm-285
ws toner 150ml-188
ws derm revival mask 1 box -270 [6 masks]

all prices in RM.. this is the price that i know... but i don't know if it's really accurate coz sk2 just increased their price for certain products by 10%.. the film is sold separately...

im using d sk II whitening source dermdefinition for about half years... its do made my face complexion become more fairer n snow whiter luk... hehe thx for SK II vily well wub.gif clapping.gif

I've been thinking of trying SKII some time now.. after going trough every single review here... i can say its 50-50. same like other beauty product, it suits some ppl and not to others.
Now, still can't make any conclusion smile.gif
*sigh*

QUOTE (Nathiya @ Oct 1 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been thinking of trying SKII some time now.. after going trough every single review here... i can say its 50-50. same like other beauty product, it suits some ppl and not to others.
Now, still can't make any conclusion smile.gif
*sigh*

ic. why not buy the SKII miniature to try it out first? Essence 30ml is rm55, cleanser 20g is rm18. if interested, pls sms this seller 016-233 8519.

Hi all SKII fans,

I've been using SKII Facial Treatment Essence fo a month now. I keep getting breakouts whenever i use it... I tried to stop for a week as advised by the counter consultant and the breakout dissapeared that week.

Should i stop now or continue using? Please help...

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ May 14 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SKII contains high level of acid, for short term - fabulous result. For long term, not recommended. My problems came after using it for 2 years..

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ May 19 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Face became sensitive & thin, full of little pimples and whiteheads, rough as well for few months...back to normal after stopped using them..I was using full range of SKII...

I experienced it too. My skin was OK back then until having to use SKII (full range) for 2 years that I noticed my skin's condition deteriorating. I spent thousands of ringgit to realised SKII isn't a good investment or long-term commitment smile.gif

the effectiveness of SK II products depends on ur skin type and the range that u r using.

some ppl can only use the basic products and develop more problems if using...let's say whitening range

and some lucky ppl where their skin can use any range of SKII products...

ONE MAJOR NOTE:
whatever products that u r trying....there's a grace period of 1-3 months for the skin to adapt.

and most of the time...a week after trying the products, ur skin tends to darken a little bit with minor breakouts. just be patient and wait.

only if things goes out of hand should you consult the beautician.

if u just use SKII for 1week-1month and ur skin is already flawless....it means that ur skin's conditions is not that severe.

Well i love the smell of the cleanser very much and oso the smell of the essence though i was told it has odd smell haha. Am i weird? SK II are great :)

i starts using SKII 3 weeks and i think its quite ok for me. Nothing much deference compared before. Maybe have to wait 1 to 3 month more. Tips i can give is, ask the SKII beautician first before buy the products because not all the product suits you. Starts with the clear lotion, treatment essence and the cleanser first for the 1 - 2 weeks before adding another product. its to make sure your skin can adapt the product or not.

Hi babes , I would like to know whether SK II Facial Treatment Essence can really reduces pimples ?
Because I heard others say after using that their pimples have disappeared

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#0000ff"]i bought a big bottle of FTE, usually use it on pimple area only for 4-7days. It really helps my pimple to heal a lot faster and no much visible scar. Just dap a small cotton pad with the FTE, then place it on the affected area until the cotton dried. I'm not using the FTE on normal day, too expensive!! lol[/color][/font]

do anyone in this post have used sk-ii ranges more than 2 years? i hv seen 2 people commenting that after 2 years, its effect deteriot due to high acidity.. any comments??? pls feel free to share... :unsure:

[quote name='smoky84' date='03 March 2009 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1236083018' post='545973']
QUOTE (weiweichee @ Mar 3 2009, 08:19 PM) how much is the facial treatment essence ya? Donno whether i m afford to buy it [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

The smallest bottle cost about RM 187, medium one is around RM 298 and largest bottle is around RM 398...
[/quote]

whr can buy facial treatment essence with this price? i went to d SK2 counter in JUSCO, d promoter told me 150ml price RM359. expensive!

can someone please share with me the latest price list for SK-II product? i had try their starter kit, kinda like it :) i felt that my skintone are more even and brighten now :) plan to continue with their product

i wanna try the skii product. i've plan to buy the online trial set...
just want to know if we can trust the product from this online business?
they said it's original..but dunno it's true or not...
any1 with related xperince, pls share...

Been using SKII essence Treatment for a few month now. And love it! My face used to be dull and oily. But after using it, my face non-oily anymore even the pores minimized. the 1st week i used this product, my friend said my face glow..hahhaha..love and gonna stick with it...

hey girls!
im just 23 year old dis year..
i just started my first bottle of SK II facial essence..
dont see much difference yet..
is it ok i started dis early??
does the whitening cream works??