Sign in to follow this  
huili

Job as Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant/ Stewardess

any1 get reply from CX?? my sis got a call from CX hong kong, informing her that they will be sending her email on d medical check up location n visa application within 1 month.

congra~~ :) ... so now ur sis already done the medical check up and waiting for the reply by CX?

hye everyone...

i have an interview for Air asia FA this coming saturday (5 july 2008)..

i got many question in my mind...

can i wear stockings/pantyhose during the interview session?

do our legs,hands, face must clear from scars?what if i got some pimples scar?am i rejected?

any proper attire n style that u guys recommend?should i put my hair up?ponytail?bun or let it loose?

and how bout the make up?

i also have submitted my resume to qatar airways n MAS...hope they call me for an interview too..

owh yeah..wats the basic pay for air ais FA?

i really hope u guys can help me with this..coz i'm very nervous. :)

thanks in advance darls..

hye dyalicious..

hows ur interview?? is it ok?

they called u for interview or what?

i went for airasia last friday and shorlisted for final interview..date is to be announced..

Edited by lynna

check this out!!

SINGAPORE AIRLINES

A walk-in interview will be conducted in Kuching on 27 July 2008 at:

Hilton Kuching

Kenyalang room, Lobby Floor

Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuching

Malaysia 93100

Tel: 60-82-248200 Fax: 60-82-428984

Interview will also be conducted in Kuala Lumpur on 16 August 2008:

Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur

Jalan Sultan Ismail

50250 Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

Tel: 60-3-2147-0088

**Note: Registration for the K.L. walk-in is between 8.30am and 2pm.

hi, girl,

if any girl here already pass the open day interview on last saturday(5/7/08) for emirates cabin crew recruitment?

i just wanna some help from them...

thanks a lot.

Hey ladies,

Im a newbie...

Went for the Cathay 2nd interview and called up for the medical check-up on the spot.

As I rmb, after my 2nd interview, the interviewee asked me to filled up the immigration form and etc.

Did you gals do the same?

Does this mean that there's a very big possibility of being selected?

Anyone already comfirmed by Cathay??

Pls advise...

hi Weiz...

Went thru those stages too. apparentlly none of us has gone for the offer session yet.... still on process... most likely it'll take a month.... :) keep me update... ill be around :)

Hi gurls, i think my sis is in the the same batch as u guys, and she just got an email offering her a position on the 8th July. Training starts on the 9th September in HK, and there's a pre-departure briefing end of this month, and also another briefing in HK on the 3rd September.

Hi :D i m new here..juz found out ther is a forum for flight attendant over here..

happie-nya~

i m so wanted to be a stewardess!!diz is my dream since i was in my secondary school!!

but studying now~ :P majoring in psychology course..hopefully it can boost up my qualification~hehe

i m curious abt few question:1)is short-sightedness acceptable??

2)do we really need to learn swimming??

3)how's de pay & welfare for MAS compare to SIA??

nice to meet u guys here~take good care~have a nice day^^

Hi all :) MAS or better known as MH will have a recruitment day soon in KL. Keep checking advert in The Star Newspaper.......

]

haha me too!! (",)v

Hi Piggie,

answers to your Q :

1. Not a problem as long as it can be corrected. Some airlines eg. SQ and MH would prefer their FA use contact lense instead of wearing glasses to work.

2. Its an advantage if u know to swim. But its not a compulsory. As long as u are confident in the water, that will do.

3. There are pros and cons. Both MH and SQ offer a competetive salary and benefits.

Hope ull find those info useful. :)

Hi :D i m new here..juz found out ther is a forum for flight attendant over here..

happie-nya~

i m so wanted to be a stewardess!!diz is my dream since i was in my secondary school!!

but studying now~ :P majoring in psychology course..hopefully it can boost up my qualification~hehe

i m curious abt few question:1)is short-sightedness acceptable??

2)do we really need to learn swimming??

3)how's de pay & welfare for MAS compare to SIA??

nice to meet u guys here~take good care~have a nice day^^

Hi all :) MAS or better known as MH will have a recruitment day soon in KL. Keep checking advert in The Star Newspaper.......

]

haha me too!! (",)v

wow!!! really?? when? plz tell me if u know....erm...i have somthing ask here....do we need to send resume to MH 1st b4 the walk in interview?? I have check out MH website and said interested applicant can send resume to MH.....who can tell me??

Not too sure when .... MH will advertise on usually The Star Newspaper. Maybe sometime next month. I think it'll be a walk in inter.... however u may send ur resume too..... :)

wow!!! really?? when? plz tell me if u know....erm...i have somthing ask here....do we need to send resume to MH 1st b4 the walk in interview?? I have check out MH website and said interested applicant can send resume to MH.....who can tell me??

hey m new here.

kinda interested wif this topic.

do keep update if theres any interview for steward/ess.

thanks in advance.

\/peace

Hey AOE.....

If you don't mind me asking....how do you know MAS will be holding a recruitment next month? How legit is this? Thanks!!

Hi pussycatt,

A friend working in MH told me so.... not too sure when but for sure there'll be a recruitment soon...... keep checking the advert on The Star especially.... :)

Hey AOE.....

If you don't mind me asking....how do you know MAS will be holding a recruitment next month? How legit is this? Thanks!!

Edited by AOE

Hi Piggie,

answers to your Q :

1. Not a problem as long as it can be corrected. Some airlines eg. SQ and MH would prefer their FA use contact lense instead of wearing glasses to work.

2. Its an advantage if u know to swim. But its not a compulsory. As long as u are confident in the water, that will do.

3. There are pros and cons. Both MH and SQ offer a competetive salary and benefits.

Hope ull find those info useful. :)

hi..AOE..

nice to meet u here..

ya..ur info is really helpful..

wat do u means by confident in water??

as long as we dont have water phobia??haha

normally ard which month both airlines will be conducting an interview to recruite stewardess??

nyway,thx in advance^^

well hmm..

i've been attended so many interviews.

airasia,MAS,qatar..lot of experienced in their process & procedures.

still unlucky but m not giving up trying.\/peace

if u girls wanna know any new announcements on recruitment with MAS or SIA..check out this site.

http://airlineposition.blogspot.com

i visit that blog quite often to check out the latest recruitment..

i will be joining later on..still a student

so..good luck! :D

Edited by sabylina

Hi Piggie,

Yeah water phobia.... SQ recruitment day coming up soon on 16th Aug in Park Royal... more info pls visit www.singaporeair.com. Keep checking the star newspaper on MH recruitment day advert. Maybe sometime in mid or end of aug.... i wish u all the best :)

hi..AOE..

nice to meet u here..

ya..ur info is really helpful..

wat do u means by confident in water??

as long as we dont have water phobia??haha

normally ard which month both airlines will be conducting an interview to recruite stewardess??

nyway,thx in advance^^

'stephy_301'

Any gals going to Singapore to join SQ next monday 28th of July 08?

hi stephy!! are you going to have your training at spore on july 28??