Sign in to follow this  
entwinetwin

Krabi

i went to Krabi last year, it was a trip won by joining a competition. haha..

Krabi is quite a small place, you can cover most places in 2-3 days, it was my free and easy trip.

I remember we paid 500 batt, meaning RM50 for the island tour agent and it was quite cheap, imagine RM50 you can tour around 4-5 islands + a lunch box, the island tour took us from morning 9am to 5-6pm, it includes transportation from the hotel to ao nang and transportation arrnage for us back to our hotel lor. (Okay, our hotel was quite far from ao nang town actually). Oh ya, remember to bring some bread with you, so you can feed the fishes when you go for snorkling. They have got nemo too.. at a deeper area.. if you give those fishes some bread, there will be so many of them swim around you.. hehe.. super nice, unlike others, they have to look for them. (Oh, i dun mean to pollute the water lor)

KrabiTripin2007244.jpg

we tok to the local tour agent, she was rather friendly, and gave us her frend's contact, he's the driver actually. He took us to the tiger cave temple, it was quite difficult to get a cab there, so you might need to tell your driver to come back. we went to local night market there and we even tried the food there. The food seller was very friendly and keep wanting to snap pictures with us, we got a buy one free one deal. haha..

yes, you can see lotsa ang mo around the area esp in ao nang, night life. Don't forget to bargain when comes to buying souvenir.

Oh, these are the local delights, guess what, we only paid for RM21 per person for the luxurious food and services. This restaurant located in ao nang town. i can't remember the name, saw it quite nice, we just went in. we ordered so many food, about 6 dishes including thai salad. Here are some of the pictures we took. =)

KrabiTrip24.jpg

KrabiTrip21.jpg

KrabiTripin2007324.jpg

wowowo rm50? that was really cheap! been surveying around... the average price is 1000-1200 baht for 4-5 island package. May i know when u went to krabi? i doubt peak season can get so cheap gua.... actually a family fren jz went to krabi and i get hold of the brochures d.. thr r actually few things to do thr. Island hopping, canoeing, elephant ride, some boxing show, water rafting..and the agents offer packages for these. im jz going for 3D2N thing with my dear....so basically we only have 1 real day to do one of the activities since airasia only hv 1 noon flight/day =.= ..its either canoeing or island hopping..anyone when canoeing b4? jennijane? since u went thr for 6 days...haha

Hi i will be goin to stay in Krabi 5days 4nites...

was thinking to go Phuket too..

wonder how long does it takes from Krabi to Phuket ?? and the tour $$ ??

thanks

Edited by Ikichin

Hi i will be goin to stay in Krabi 5days 4nites...

was thinking to go Phuket too..

wonder how long does it takes from Krabi to Phuket ?? and the tour $$ ??

thanks

Hey there, wah 4 nights in Krabi is quite l ong, that's the same amount of days I stayed when I was there last year. Maybe you could head down to Phuket for 1 night. It's roughly about a 1 drive only and they charge you RM100 or was that RM200 for a cab, not too sure but you can secure a cab at one of the many travel agency in Ao nang area.

Hey there, wah 4 nights in Krabi is quite l ong, that's the same amount of days I stayed when I was there last year. Maybe you could head down to Phuket for 1 night. It's roughly about a 1 drive only and they charge you RM100 or was that RM200 for a cab, not too sure but you can secure a cab at one of the many travel agency in Ao nang area.

Yeah.. thanks for ur useful info.. btw

may i know how many hours from krabi to phuket??

Yeah.. thanks for ur useful info.. btw

may i know how many hours from krabi to phuket??

If I remember correctly it takes about 1 – 1.5 hours only :)

If I remember correctly it takes about 1 – 1.5 hours only :)

thanks Cas.. probably will goin to spend one day in Phuket.. :P