Sign in to follow this  
anna0707

which uni is good??

hi...

i'm korean and intend to study in kl....

because i'm a foreigner i really don't know which uni is good..

i don't want to rely on agents here cuz all they think of is money..

i want to start next janauary.. so i'm in a hurry to choose one..

any good advice?? please help me.......

Hi there. You can try Monash University. It’s an Australian campus based in Malaysia. That’s where I went to study so I highly recommend you to study here. But I’m not too sure if you have the necessary Pre-U qualifications. You might want to check with them. Hope this helps

-

May be you can let know us what you intend to study, as different university is strong in different fields.

Hi there. For information like these, I think you're better of searching for more info online. Go to the respective Uni websites and read up on it.

For hotel management, I know Sunway University College does that and I think it's quite good.

For hotel management , check out sunway college.

yea.. agree on sunway college. quite a number of foreign students study there too. Probably easier to settle down with their student affair department's help.

Institution of higher learning in Singapore has such course too as its national income is largely depend on tourism industry. Good luck

depends on what is the course and budget. for branded school Taylor+ Sunway. Basically 60% student inside playing more than studying coz it is an enjoyable place to do. Taylors college situated beside Asia cafe expecting student to excell for the best? no offence ok still got 40% are studying, its based on my research.

Edited by feiyinz