Sign in to follow this  
yema

Eumora facial bar

Hye babes.

Wanna try Mior Miracle Soap? Visit my site ^_^:D

* Tigthen pores and make them smaller.

* Deep cleansing for the skin so that your blackheads and white heads drop out on their own.

* Gives pinkish radiance to skin life that of cute, Japanase children.

* Makes your skin fairer and more radiant instantly.

* Brings balance to skin making oily skin less oily and dry skin less dry.

* Lightens pigmentation like freckles.

* Save money and save time by cutting out the need to use toners, moisturizers and cleansers.

* Save money as there is no need to go for facial anymore.

* Work equally well as a shampoo as it is helps scalp become healthier and helps hair to become soft and shiny.

* May also be used as an aftershave for smoother shave.

Dude, havent you read all the posts aforesaid? This is indeed NOT the place to PROMOTE your soap, be it Eumora or Mior or whatever it is you are trying to flog. You wanna sell, go pay the admin fee to Fred and then start your own thread! This is a place for discussion. Have some respect man.... sheesh is it really THAT HARD?

Edited by d3vil doll

Hye. Sorry, trying to help cuz found it works wit me. Just want to share and as as trader, I sell.

Sorry.

It may be so but there are certain rules in this forum should you wish to sell products. You'd have to make a payment to the forum admin for advertisement purposes. And I dont think it's "ethical" to jump into someone else's DISCUSSION thread and start promoting/advertising, coz firstly, it's against the forum rules. Secondly, it's just plain and blinding annoyance. So, like I said earlier, do contact the administrator on how to sell stuff in the forum. Then after you've complied with the instruction(s), u can start advertising whatever it is you want. Thanks.

Hye babes.

Wanna try Mior Miracle Soap?

* Tigthen pores and make them smaller.

* Deep cleansing for the skin so that your blackheads and white heads drop out on their own.

* Gives pinkish radiance to skin life that of cute, Japanase children.

* Makes your skin fairer and more radiant instantly.

* Brings balance to skin making oily skin less oily and dry skin less dry.

* Lightens pigmentation like freckles.

* Save money and save time by cutting out the need to use toners, moisturizers and cleansers.

* Save money as there is no need to go for facial anymore.

* Work equally well as a shampoo as it is helps scalp become healthier and helps hair to become soft and shiny.

* May also be used as an aftershave for smoother shave.

well, see see see, its a new sign-up members again, 1 word, either spammer or ganging seller

who are trying to fake their stupid words to earn a loot from us, cant u understand this product

wont be sale-able anymore ? its sucks! ok ?

No offense, but plz stop spamming new acc, a 2 post acc wont make big difference here, cons are

more den pro, stop promoting its work for other part other den face too....aih...

isit so hard to educate them? i means this money suckers...

Edited by d3vil doll

No worries dandeliciousprincess. I guess the whole Eumora/Mior soap thingy has incurred the wrath of many due to the fact that some of them have actually suffered badly from using it. So, I hope you understand why people are reacting when there are posts to promote these soaps. But for as long as you can comply with the advertisement/promotion rules and policies of this forum, I dont see why you're not entitled to sell your stuff in the classified section (regardless of what others think of the product). Cheers.

Hi all. I cant help myself reading this forum and I'm just not too happy with it. I felt sorry for Teff and friends that already uses the eumora bar and it seems that it does not work for them. I like to give some tips and oppinion. First of all, yes, I am one of the eumora trader and i am proud of that. My customer also has no comments (well they have actually in the beginning) but it turns out ok after they understand they whole idea of the eumora bar.

girls, if your face turn out to be dry, and acne popping out like hell, that means that the bar works. Let me try to explain in a simple words so that all of you that (suffered) could understand this clearly. Please mind my word as english is not my first language and mother tongue.

First of all, the topic of the forum itself is wrong. We are not promoting skin care product, but this product is a revolutionary product because the eumora bar is categorized as a skin health product. The whole idea about eumora has gone upside down due to the neglegence of some new trader that does not understand thoroughly what this product is all about and yes, what Teff, YungSernLang and others were saying about the trader are making a lot of money is true...but it is not sin money as you all claim it was. I would suspect that the product which most of you bought from the trader (because u cant get it from the store) has very...very...very...and very inadequate (not enough) information about how to use and why to use with the symptom and effects that they told ( which they should have been telling if only they have adequate information by going to the function where from time to time we discuss the issue occured, products and also the trade business).

Lets come back to the main issue. All of you were saying that after the usage of the eumora bar, nothing happened ? is that true ? are you sure about it ? sorry to say this but from my point of view, you are too selfish and too ego to admit that it works at the first time of usage. if it doesnt work at the first time of usage, why would all of you have bought it in the first place.? and secondly, from what i can understand, all of you bought the bar for rm299 whereby you dont have to since some of the trader with their own initiatives had cuts the bar into smaller pieces for those who like to try and test the effectiveness of the product first.

Secondly and most importantly, when you gurls bought the bar, what did the trader tell u to do? did they tell u to use it like u used the ordinary soap ? did they tell you to create a thick lather (soapy bubbles) over and over again ? did they tell u to wash off after 3 minutes? ::::> if you are using the bar as per above mentioned, then you are using it wrongly. with due respect, that is why your faces becomes itchy, unbalanced, pimples come out like crazy and so on and so forth.

Question: Why the eumora bar is so expensive? the reason for it to be so expensive because this bar is not soap. i repeat, it is not SOAP !!! if u treat it as an ordinary soap, i would agree that you DESERVE to get all that problems that you had mentioned before. So, please gurls, before you condemning anything please make sure you know everything from in and out, A to Z , nothing to everything and all the knowledge that u need before using it. We are the consumer, and we have the rights to know what we consume. So, please inputting yourself with knowledge on knowhow of the product and what is it all about.

There are several things which you need to know about consuming the product. The explaination will go on and on and from my oppinion, some of you has already hard hearted ( keras hati/tawar hati) with the product. If that is the case, I am sorry for you. But for those who is seeking information and wants to know more, I'll be glad and it is my honour to share the knowledge and information to anyone who still wants to learn about it. Open minded people is welcome as well.

Good day to everyone. :wink3: Do Not Use it unless you know how to use it. Cheers.

--sharing is caring--

--caring is believing--

--believing is trust--

--trust creates bond--

--bonding you and me--

--and we become friends-- :P

cheers

EDITTED:DO NOT SOLICIT BISNESS IN THREADS!!!!!!!

Edited by d3vil doll

ararycan, no insult for u but kindly stop this whole eumora thingie,

if u wanna educate us, kindly do so here, TQ

as for the procedure to use the bar correctly, kindly focus on teach ur trader before you cover it up here.

Dear YSL,

I am not covering anything up here because there is nothing to cover up. I'd be more than happy to teach on the usage. But with due respect, no offence, I dont work with "arrogants".

There is no better teaching and learning unless you get it and ask from the founder and creator of the eumora bar himself. He as well as his company colleagues is willing to share everything with those who seek knowledge. To get the best result and full information, ofcourse there is no short cut of doing it. Please go to their function and ask, what so ever questions or blames or anything that you dissatisfied with.

I will play my part on educating you on the usage of the bar. But before that, please kindly tell me how do you actually use the EUMORA BAR ?

Last but not least, please do not blame anyone here since the problem comes from each of us due to our neglegence. Knowledge and information is an ongoing process. You cannot expect all those retailers outside which you so called "good brands product" of what so ever product they sell knows in and out of the products. They are not the manufacturer. They are not the creator. So, please do not be so negative for everything. The company doesnt lose anything. Bear that in mind. I appologise if any of my statement hurts anyone.

Best Regards :)

Dear YSL,

I am not covering anything up here because there is nothing to cover up. I'd be more than happy to teach on the usage. But with due respect, no offence, I dont work with "arrogants".

There is no better teaching and learning unless you get it and ask from the founder and creator of the eumora bar himself. He as well as his company colleagues is willing to share everything with those who seek knowledge. To get the best result and full information, ofcourse there is no short cut of doing it. Please go to their function and ask, what so ever questions or blames or anything that you dissatisfied with.

I will play my part on educating you on the usage of the bar. But before that, please kindly tell me how do you actually use the EUMORA BAR ?

Last but not least, please do not blame anyone here since the problem comes from each of us due to our neglegence. Knowledge and information is an ongoing process. You cannot expect all those retailers outside which you so called "good brands product" of what so ever product they sell knows in and out of the products. They are not the manufacturer. They are not the creator. So, please do not be so negative for everything. The company doesnt lose anything. Bear that in mind. I appologise if any of my statement hurts anyone.

Best Regards :)

hi, can u teach me the exactly way to use the eumore? i would like to know more about it..

hi, can u teach me the exactly way to use the eumore? i would like to know more about it..

dear claraluve,

sent me ur email add. i'll send it over to you. u can sms me ur email add.

Lets come back to the main issue. All of you were saying that after the usage of the eumora bar, nothing happened ? is that true ? are you sure about it ? sorry to say this but from my point of view, you are too selfish and too ego to admit that it works at the first time of usage. if it doesnt work at the first time of usage, why would all of you have bought it in the first place.? and secondly, from what i can understand, all of you bought the bar for rm299 whereby you dont have to since some of the trader with their own initiatives had cuts the bar into smaller pieces for those who like to try and test the effectiveness of the product first.

Secondly and most importantly, when you gurls bought the bar, what did the trader tell u to do? did they tell u to use it like u used the ordinary soap ? did they tell you to create a thick lather (soapy bubbles) over and over again ? did they tell u to wash off after 3 minutes? ::::> if you are using the bar as per above mentioned, then you are using it wrongly. with due respect, that is why your faces becomes itchy, unbalanced, pimples come out like crazy and so on and so forth.

It would be advisable that you think long and hard before talking trash like this and start throwing accusations at people who were at one stage of their lives, "hopefuls" of the miracles of Eumora. Firstly, would it be the CONSUMERS' fault if the sellers sell their bars without giving out FULL DETAILS?

Secondly, how can the consumers be selfish and too ego to admit that the soap "works" from the first time of usage? And your statement: if it didnt work from the first time of usage, why bought it in the first place? What in the world are you trying to say? Had the consumers not purchased the soap IN THE FIRST PLACE, how would anyone know what the results would be like??? You are just not making any sense here, and instead throwing words like "selfish" and "ego" to consumers. Yeah so much for having a business trade practice. I'd like to see you say the same thing to consumers in the face when they tell you upfront that it doesnt work!

You seem to have been pretty much offended by people who shared the experiences bout Eumora and how it hasnt worked for them. Is that really a problem for you that you'd have to go all the way to criticize and question others because of that? And the nerve to DETERMINE for everyone that eumora HAS TO WORK FROM THE FIRST USAGE?? Geezzz...you cant be serious, can you? Kalau betullah eumora is the ultimate miracle soap, tutup la semua kedai!

I have since moved on from the whole eumora crap, but your post ararycan, has seriously got on my nerves and am sure not mine alone. If you seriously wanna educate bout Eumora, this is certainly not the way. Talking trash about people who have difference of opinion than yours is just pathetic. If you know your dermatology studies and statistics, you'd have known that they are conclusive that EVERYONE'S skin is different. Just accept the fact that eumora may work for some and not for others. It's definitely not your place to decide that Eumora is meant to work for everyone and when that doesnt happen, people are deemed to have used it wrongly!!

There is no need to feel sorry for those who were "unfortunate" enough to have blown a large sum of money over something that didnt work. Everything in life is based on trials and errors, noone's expecting otherwise. Your meat is another's poison. Everything's not just about MONEY. Learn to RESPECT and accept that!

Edited by Teff

i strongly agree with teff's reply,

plz stop on opening you new id and post another new supporting reply about eumora,

its bringing back the trama that this so called miracle bar spoiled our face once and

we wont even promote or trying to support it anymore, move on, if u wanna do ur sale,

somewhere else plz, thx and get away from here.

I HATE EUMORA!, dont u get it ? Yuan Soaps at least got better historical and online views than your secretly selled eumora does.

ararycan, for me you sounds like everyone is wrong except you. consumers who found this bar not working is wrong, other sellers are wrong, only you and consumers who like this bar is right huh?? from this forum you should have seen if we found a good product we would be gladly "admit it" and share with others, it not as you said we are ego or arrogant. There is no point for us to purposely taint a product's name as we do not have any conflict of interest here.

Hello,

This will be my first and foremost post. I've been looking at the forum a lot lately, looking for suitable toner and moisturizer for myself and maybe find a suitable facial place. And I come across this forum which happen to be among the top of list for updated forums today.

I am using MIOR bar myself, and I think it works for me. At least for the cleansing part. I do think that if you want to further tighten pores and keep your face moisturise, you do need to add on to the bar. I did not experience anything exaggerately miraculous, except that it did make my face more radiant and it kept my face clean for the day.

I guess there is no point to argue here. Product works for some people, it doesn't for another. Everyone has different skin type, and therefore will be suited for different kind of products.

Those that are trying to sell your products, I don't think it's gonna work here. Maybe you should try your luck somewhere.

Hello,

This will be my first and foremost post. I've been looking at the forum a lot lately, looking for suitable toner and moisturizer for myself and maybe find a suitable facial place. And I come across this forum which happen to be among the top of list for updated forums today.

I am using MIOR bar myself, and I think it works for me. At least for the cleansing part. I do think that if you want to further tighten pores and keep your face moisturise, you do need to add on to the bar. I did not experience anything exaggerately miraculous, except that it did make my face more radiant and it kept my face clean for the day.

I guess there is no point to argue here. Product works for some people, it doesn't for another. Everyone has different skin type, and therefore will be suited for different kind of products.

Those that are trying to sell your products, I don't think it's gonna work here. Maybe you should try your luck somewhere.

Spot on!!! Well said ;)

Hi everyone..i used eumora before...pleaded by an ex colleague to buy buy bu, try try try...so i bought half bar and try it..hope to get rid of my freckles and uneven skin tone lor...

I got dry skin, it makes my skin drier...definitely not recommended to anyone who has dry skin...after i finish the quarter bar..i didnt try liau..no effect, only dry skin..my ex colleagu ask me to perservere, healing process la...but what i know is,,,if i keep on letting my skin to be so dry, i hv new problems thats wrinkles la.No la...its not worth the money..saying no need to buy other products with this facial bar? Her head la...so dry need to buy mosturiser ma...and mask...

In the end, my freckles stil there, nothing changed except drier

After i told her no effect..she diidnt call me at all...really a loveing sales person la who is after my money only!Myabe good to oily skin kua..but no to dry skin

Good luck!

find the comment about eumora in skin care page b4 u post 1,

and i would say, use at ur own risk

bad bad experience,

Edited by d3vil doll

Hi,

Any one used Eumora facial bar before ?. Need your input/share your experience before I decide to buy one.

Ya la..not very good..perhaps good for oily skin but not for dry skin, and nothing changes after that except face drier and prone to fine lines

The claims are over the board

From my point of view, i think this soap works wonder on oily skin and not on dry skin.

I myself had oily skin and this soap works like a charm for me.

So it really depends on what type of :D skin you're having ....

Edited by cyberminator