Sign in to follow this  
honeylicious

is monrose good?

QUOTE (misskitty @ Aug 10 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
carrie now ask me to get hydrating and deep cleansing masque but i don't know which one is good.

Hi, misskitty. I'm using monrose product too. For hydrating masque, monrose one is too expensive for me.
And we need to use around 3 times a week, so i use skin food cucumber soothing masque, cheaper.
Just a suggestion as i'm confuse last time when choosing which masque too. smile.gif
For pore cleansing masque, i use artistry.

QUOTE (misskitty @ Aug 13 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where can i buy the artistry masque? is it available in the pharmacy?

Artistry is amway product, u need to find a amway distributor.
I think other brand pore cleansing mask also will do.

QUOTE (honeylicious @ Aug 11 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have been using the MonRose toner for at least a year. it's really good.
i did try to change my toner to other brand, but, it ended up pimples popped out. blink.gif
and i switched back to MonRose, then my face became smooth again. haha.
my toner is finishing soon, think of ordering more from Carrie. wink.gif

could it be that once you use monrose you will have to keep using it always? lookaround.gif
anyway i m still really VERY impressed, tempted and keen to try Monrose's toner...

Hey there Babes!
I'm actually torn between getting Monrose Night Repair or Monrose Night Cream? From the reviews, seems like Night Cream gives fast and good result but the thing I'm worried of is the texture of the cream tongue.gif Too heavy cream can cause pimples in me sad.gif Anyone here have tried Night Cream here before?? Can enlighten me with some tips?? Hehe.. Basically, I just want to look for something that can really lighten my pimple scars!

Besides that, how about the Rebalancing Day Cream with spf? Is it good too????

Thanks babes for helping me...

Have a nice day ^^

QUOTE (twinkle_88 @ Aug 31 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey there Babes!
I'm actually torn between getting Monrose Night Repair or Monrose Night Cream? From the reviews, seems like Night Cream gives fast and good result but the thing I'm worried of is the texture of the cream tongue.gif Too heavy cream can cause pimples in me sad.gif Anyone here have tried Night Cream here before?? Can enlighten me with some tips?? Hehe.. Basically, I just want to look for something that can really lighten my pimple scars!

Besides that, how about the Rebalancing Day Cream with spf? Is it good too????

Thanks babes for helping me...

Have a nice day ^^

Hi..... I hv never try out their Night cream before since Carrie said my skin is more suitable to use night repair... also i m worry like wat u said, it may cause pimples later.. rolleyes.gif

anyway, i find the Night repair is ok for me, my skin tone is more even after using it but i find the effect is much smoother if i apply it together with the hydro boost...

For the day cream, its is my favourite product!

U know.....My skin tone will always look pinkish and natural in the day after applying it for work, so sometimes...i can skip to apply my foundation for work..Furthermore its absorption is very fast , it is not greasy or heavy for me. smile.gif

i've been using quite a few monrose products as well and i really like all of them. smile.gif the rebalancing day cream is great because it is a moisturizer with spf 30, so you get moisturizing and protection from the sun. it is not greasy even for people with oily skin like me.

as for the deep cleansing masque, i use origins' out of trouble and queen helene's mint julep masque alternately, both of them work really well to give you smooth and clean skin. and then i use the cucumber masque from the skin food as the hydrating masque.

twinkle_88, i told carrie i wanted something to lighten my acne marks too and she recommended i use the night repair, a little goes a long way. i noticed my marks fade much faster than they used to before i use night repair. perhaps you can ask her for advice?

i have to say after trying so many different skin care brands, monrose has finally done me good. smile.gif Edited by cloudy

QUOTE (mybeautysolution @ Sep 17 2009, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow. so many reply after 1 year topic.. i wonder how it go for the topic owner..

Most of them are no longer active in this forum....

I guess this is one of the most active thread here with many good remarks...Although have never heard of Monrose elsewhere besides Malaysia...just wondering...

QUOTE (jenjen @ Sep 23 2009, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi
i have tried monrose products but too drying for my skin
still have this purifying lotion about 80% with me
anyone interested?
pls pm me
thanks

I'm interested in getting it. May I know how much u r selling it? Appreciate for prompt reply biggrin.gif

QUOTE (syn @ Oct 3 2009, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm interested in getting it. May I know how much u r selling it? Appreciate for prompt reply biggrin.gif

You may search lowyat forum, some members selling some used monrose...

Seems like it is more suitable for oily skin. I have a combination & sensitive skin. Do you think it suits me?
I have lots of black & whiteheads around my nose and chin area.
Get frustrating of it and trying to get rid of it. I've tried several products but it does work on me.
Pretty sad!

I m a Monrose user for very long time… This product really changed my ugly face, it cleared up all my small pimples and oil face in just a VERY short duration of time. Besides using the skin care, I have avoid many of my favourite foodstuff like fried foods and also been drinking Barley green and Monavie juice for quite sometime .

I had tried to change some of my skin care to other brand in between but will still go back to the Monrose whenever they have promotions . Especially their purifying lotion and hydro boost. I cannot live without them and I never miss using it everyday. Cos i feel my pores was a bit tightened up after using that.

But what is goof for me does not mean it is good for you, so good luck trying! wink.gif

QUOTE (fuji apple @ Oct 11 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I m a Monrose user for very long time… This product really changed my ugly face, it cleared up all my small pimples and oil face in just a VERY short duration of time. Besides using the skin care, I have avoid many of my favourite foodstuff like fried foods and also been drinking Barley green and Monavie juice for quite sometime .

I had tried to change some of my skin care to other brand in between but will still go back to the Monrose whenever they have promotions . Especially their purifying lotion and hydro boost. I cannot live without them and I never miss using it everyday. Cos i feel my pores was a bit tightened up after using that.

But what is goof for me does not mean it is good for you, so good luck trying! wink.gif

HI FUJI APPLE, I THINK U HAVE TRIED BOTH OF THEIR CLEANSERS BEFORE? SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN USING THEIR PRODUCT FOR LONG.. rolleyes.gif
CAN U LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE IS MORE SUITABLE FOR VERY DRY SKIN USE? TQ biggrin.gif

QUOTE (aNg3LiM @ Oct 8 2009, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seems like it is more suitable for oily skin. I have a combination & sensitive skin. Do you think it suits me?
I have lots of black & whiteheads around my nose and chin area.
Get frustrating of it and trying to get rid of it. I've tried several products but it does work on me.
Pretty sad!

Within 1.5 years my skin has gone thru many changes and I am using Monrose + other skincare on and off throughout. Basically, I find that the conclusion is trial and error to find the right combination of products which work for your skin at any one time. This means, when my skin was oily I needed a certain type of combination of products. Then it became dehydrated and the procedure of skin care has to change along with it. SO whether you have oily or combi skin, you can still use Monrose, bcos its not for oily skin only. Just that what you use and how frequent will differ from those people with oily skin.

Kittycatinlove is right, Monrose skin care are suitable for combi skin use.

I personally don't have oily skin, only slightly oily if i sweat..I have started with Monrose sebum controller for almost 2 weeks, u know what? My blackheads on nose and cheek area has CLEARED UP a lot although i only use it once a day.

Even those whiteheads around my mouth area was getting smaller , i m surprise! shocking.gif

Hi babes,

I'm interested in getting the hydroboost and purifying lotion. But i'm also sceptical about it, some babes said some small pimples pope out after the hydroboost. Anyway overall review is good. So if anyone interested in sharing to buy these 2 product, can pm me. the price will be divided among us. And i'll also buy traveller kit size container to divide the product. Promise hygience and equality rolleyes.gif . As they dont have sample size product and the actual size price is quite high, and i dont like to buy "used" product from others, thats the only option i could think of. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (fairytale @ Oct 23 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kittycatinlove is right, Monrose skin care are suitable for combi skin use.

I personally don't have oily skin, only slightly oily if i sweat..I have started with Monrose sebum controller for almost 2 weeks, u know what? My blackheads on nose and cheek area has CLEARED UP a lot although i only use it once a day.

Even those whiteheads around my mouth area was getting smaller , i m surprise! shocking.gif

I agreed , i tried the sebum controller on my sensitive skin. It works pretty good on my blackheads. but my nose area did get slightly red after 2 days using, but the redness went off after i reduce it to once a day usage. smile.gif

QUOTE (Junok3 @ Oct 20 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI FUJI APPLE, I THINK U HAVE TRIED BOTH OF THEIR CLEANSERS BEFORE? SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN USING THEIR PRODUCT FOR LONG.. rolleyes.gif
CAN U LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE IS MORE SUITABLE FOR VERY DRY SKIN USE? TQ biggrin.gif

doh.gif just saw this...

I m using both before, the Cleansing Gel is much softer and milder.....very very smooth. thumbup1.gif

QUOTE (Junok3 @ Oct 20 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

doh.gif just saw this...

I m using both before, the Cleansing Gel is much softer and milder.....very very smooth. thumbup1.gif

[quote name='fuji apple' date='14 November 2009 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1258169146' post='574992']
QUOTE (Junok3 @ Oct 20 2009, 11:24 PM) HI FUJI APPLE, I THINK U HAVE TRIED BOTH OF THEIR CLEANSERS BEFORE? SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN USING THEIR PRODUCT FOR LONG.. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
CAN U LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE IS MORE SUITABLE FOR VERY DRY SKIN USE? TQ [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/doh.gif[/img] just saw this...

I m using both before, the Cleansing Gel is much softer and milder.....very very smooth. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]
[/quote]

THANK Q! I BOUGHT THE GEL CLEANSER..U R RIGHT, IT DOES WAT IT CLAIMS.:D