Sign in to follow this  
uglyduckling

BRTC BB Cream (Blemish Balm Cream)

Galsss..I'd like to share my beautiful experience with all of you..I've tried BRTC Perfect Protect 46(sunscreen with SPF46 PA++ ), Perfect Recover Balm and Whitening n wrinkle repair bb cream. You can seriously throw away your day cream, base or primer, and also foundation! This is so amazing..n so natural! and good in price too! u don hav to bring bottles out for travelling anymore as this can solve all the problems!!

Their sunscreen is light n not greasy at all :wub: ..Some of the sunscreen gives me oily n greasy face after few hours of application.

The perfect Recover is able to control oily or combination skin. It soothes irritated and sensitive skin、while cover your imperfections. Suitable for all skin types、especially for acne or blemish skin. Normally if I apply other brands of foundation, my face looks greasy in the afternoon (Cuz I have combination skin).which is so irritating n annoying. But BRTC bb cream is light n natural.

The whitening n wrinkle repair bb cream is light n natural too..N after sometime of application, I do really find that my skin condition has improved. Seriously worth a try. This is one of the best sellers n many korean n japanese stars love it too!! :thumbup1:

After applying either the perfect recover or Whitening n wrinkle repair bb cream for 20-30 min, it will match your skin color naturally and even out your skin tone. Their color is natural.I've tried skin79 n Dr Jart before, I found it quite heavy and it looks dead white..So as all other reviews you can find online, BRTC would be the best choice amongst all :clapclap:

hey...sounds intersting....bb cream is a name of brand is it? sorry i dunno...and how much is the price? where can i get it? thankz!!

oh nono..bb cream stands for blemish balm cream..where it can act like moisturizer,day cream,base or even foundation. so u don have to apply so many layers of all the stuff. one bb cream solves the problem. BRTC is a brand, where most of the artists are using. I actually bought it online. Price is range from RM130-RM170 for each. but it's really good..love it

hi uglyduckling, i do agree wit ur... i've been using this for almost 1 1/2 yrs lo..really cant stop using this brtc bb cream..it works so nice on my face, i like it so much bcoz it really looks so natural on my face.

i support u.... :thumbup1:

hi uglyduckling, i do agree wit ur... i've been using this for almost 1 1/2 yrs lo..really cant stop using this brtc bb cream..it works so nice on my face, i like it so much bcoz it really looks so natural on my face.

i support u.... :thumbup1:

oh..which one do u use??i find the whitening is good..how about u?

i bought mine on ebay fr a korean seller...

I find it quite expensive to buy from Ebay cuz the shipping fee is not cheap to..am looking for other source for buying this product..once i get it i will let u guys know again aight.. :wub:

Hello everyone. The BRTC BB cream sounds very fantastic. I've checked thru web and found 2 webs are selling. One I haven't get any reply but one I've got fr Taiwan. They are having promotion, now selling $966 ( It's bout RM 103 not include shipping )

Can check the website below. Enjoy shopping ! :)

http://www.brtc.com.tw/html/front/bin/home.phtml

p/s : the website is in Mandrin ya... :lol:

What about the colour of the BRTC bb cream? Is it light or dark? Anyone has a picture? Would you say it has yellow or pink undertone? I'm about NC42 with MAC foundations, would this be too fair because usually bb creams are rather light in colour. Interested to try this after your review. Thanks!

Hello everyone. The BRTC BB cream sounds very fantastic. I've checked thru web and found 2 webs are selling. One I haven't get any reply but one I've got fr Taiwan. They are having promotion, now selling $966 ( It's bout RM 103 not include shipping )

Can check the website below. Enjoy shopping ! :)

http://www.brtc.com.tw/html/front/bin/home.phtml

p/s : the website is in Mandrin ya... :lol:

yea but taiwan official website doesnt ship internationally..too bad.. :(

What about the colour of the BRTC bb cream? Is it light or dark? Anyone has a picture? Would you say it has yellow or pink undertone? I'm about NC42 with MAC foundations, would this be too fair because usually bb creams are rather light in colour. Interested to try this after your review. Thanks!

hhmm..personally my skin is not very fair too.. they have only one color but after few min,u can see tht the cream started to comply with ur skin tone..n it could make ur skin looks flawless..

yea but taiwan official website doesnt ship internationally..too bad.. :(

Yea my bad. I should have check with it before I post here. I just got the mail from them said they don't deliver to other countries.

I also found 1 on ebay. They selling USD35 + USD10 shipping It accept paypal

Really jessssssss?? i saw ppl selling pre order in lowyat.net. the set of sunscreen + bb cream is very worth buying!! but limited time promotion. have to grab it asap as i think there are limited amount.

i think those who haven't tried BRTC bb cream should really give a try. it's simply so awesome when v put on face. one brtc bb cream solves all the problem of day cream + moisturizer + base/primer + foundation. imagine u have to spend hundreds n hundreds on all those items,might as well buy one bb cream which u can save up cost n space.hahaha.. :P

Hi.. i never used tis cream...seems like alot of ppl say is good. Wat's their best seller item? how abt nite cream? ant wrinkle cream?

Is tis cream same as tis one in Dawn yang's site? Lioele bb cream.

http://www.xanga.com/clapbangkiss

Edited by dorlisa

Hi.. i never used tis cream...seems like alot of ppl say is good. Wat's their best seller item? how abt nite cream? ant wrinkle cream?

Is tis cream same as tis one in Dawn yang's site? Lioele bb cream.

http://www.xanga.com/clapbangkiss

They are different brands. BRTC is the first coming out with bb cream. The best one rated in the market. It doesnt cause any breakout.cuz ppl said skin79 cause them breakout n gives them oily skin although it's cheaper. but i personally find tht brtc works well on me n my frens..

so jesssss, may i know how much the price for teh brtc whithening & wrinkle bb cream?? i just heard abt it recently, it seem very good.

Edited by cleo

Hi babes, I just bought 2 tubes of BRTC whitening & wrinkle repair bb cream~

It's definitely as good as reviewed over the net!

You can use BRTC for whatever skin type you have. :)

frolic_pjann, I'm free from blemish too, I'm just using it to fake a flawless skin~ :P

Of course, BRTC's a little pricey compared to other brands, but it's definitely worth it.

I've also tried Hanskin, Missha and Skinfood but BRTC tops my list.

However, preferences differ with individuals.

Try the samples first (which I did) then only buy the full tube if you like it. :)

I bought mine at a low price from an efficient seller in LYN.