Sign in to follow this  
mr pbg

Never go for Clubbing before

I agree with Tracey and super_m!

I agree with Tracey and super_m!

haha looks like my little sis is looking for smthg adventurous huh? :D

I do agree that clubbing is overated in term of the fun it brings. and with the age of not more than 25 (always younger age entry for ladies), you can hardly gain access to the really "adult" clubs. :P as for normal clubs there are only very few seats, smoke, light alcohol and very noisy. sometimes too crowded for a dance, since those clubs with 18 y/o entry such like maison is always packed with young curious teens.

ps: anyway, if my little cherish wanna go, make sure you're going with VERY trusthworthy ppl that can protect you and bring you back to YOUR home in case you're drunk. :P

haha looks like my little sis is looking for smthg adventurous huh? :D

I do agree that clubbing is overated in term of the fun it brings. and with the age of not more than 25 (always younger age entry for ladies), you can hardly gain access to the really "adult" clubs. :P as for normal clubs there are only very few seats, smoke, light alcohol and very noisy. sometimes too crowded for a dance, since those clubs with 18 y/o entry such like maison is always packed with young curious teens.

ps: anyway, if my little cherish wanna go, make sure you're going with VERY trusthworthy ppl that can protect you and bring you back to YOUR home in case you're drunk. :P

I wish I can go really! I am not interested with the alcohol and dancing that kind of thing but I just want to experience it. Just want to see how it is really. Haha. Still cannot find anyone to bring me go. they say they don't want to take care a kid like me -.-"

haha ya mb it could work, actually I din happen to join the crowd tht time, always wanted a real experience.

dear cherish, dun be sad, no doubt you're not a kid, but still with innocent mind like kids, thts y need extra care :P

Heheh its fun knowing that there are people out there have yet to experience clubbing. Cherish, ure not alone :D

Yeah, a clubbing gathering would be fun :) maybe those who have experience can bring/ guide us.. Dont wanna look 'rusa masuk kampung' at the club. hihi

haha ya mb it could work, actually I din happen to join the crowd tht time, always wanted a real experience.

dear cherish, dun be sad, no doubt you're not a kid, but still with innocent mind like kids, thts y need extra care :P

They said I looked like a kid with my super small sized body lol.

haha, ya, if the gathering could work, be sure to come as well ya sis. :)

For your first clubbing experience make sure you go to the right club. One that is not too sleazy and that plays the music you like.

Also make sure you go with a group of people that you like and that you trust! And above all. Don't drink too much or take any drugs!

It's sad to see when people are so lost they have to be carried out of the club or when they sit on the pavement puking everything out of their stomach.

And I'm talking boys and girls here! Come on people. Show some pride and dignity!

They said I looked like a kid with my super small sized body lol.

haha, ya, if the gathering could work, be sure to come as well ya sis. :)

haha I hope it could work lolz

hye mr pbg....salamsss :rolleyes:

well, m newer too...

hikkss...may i noe, y u r so keen to start to go for clubbin' yea??

hi qaseh, i've never been to club to, quite nervous thou hehe.maybe u can accompany me there, later? :lol: but i dont drink,and dont wanna to.

hey...its been sometimes since i club...

anyone interested??

come come club together....

we can organize one clubbing session...

For your first clubbing experience make sure you go to the right club. One that is not too sleazy and that plays the music you like.

Also make sure you go with a group of people that you like and that you trust! And above all. Don't drink too much or take any drugs!

It's sad to see when people are so lost they have to be carried out of the club or when they sit on the pavement puking everything out of their stomach.

And I'm talking boys and girls here! Come on people. Show some pride and dignity!

true that. i remember the first time i went clubbin was on my 18th birthday, i had no control and down everything thing that was handed to me. i passed out as expected and threw up a few times. still, it was a great cause i broke my clubbin virginity, we tore the dancefloor and hung out at the dj deck definitely a night to remember. but, now i've learn to control my drinking so that i dont get drunk as i have watch over my friends and drive those drunktards home,nevertheless i enjoyed myself. i havn't club for months now and yeah i quite miss it.

Edited by DJ CECI