Sign in to follow this  
blue_rose

How to easily remove waterproof mascara

hi gals, anyone hav tips on how to wipe the waterproof mascara?

im currently using fasio waterproof mascara and am using remover (0% alcohol) to wash it..

However, it takes a lot of time and energy just to wipe them out..there will also be some remains of it even washing my face for few times..

plz advice..tq

thnx for the replies...sorry, but i think i opened a topic in wrong thread..(moderator plz move it if its wrong, thnx)

i used cleansing oil by cyber color before...but my makeup teacher said it will cause oily pores (yellowish small little pimple-like)

Now, im using water based eye remover (thats what they called it) particularly to remover make ups for the eyes..

Any comments?? Tq

Actually i dont know if it's just me or what? but i usually and always use a normal not waterproof mascara as my 1st coat.. then i apply my waterproof mascara. It usually comes off easily. :)

Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover ~ This is an oil free makeup remover that is effective and doesn't leave an oily mess.This is an oil free makeup remover that is effective and doesn't leave an oily mess.

* have you heard about the Dejavu Fiberwig mascara. It is touted as Japan's best selling mascara & they are selling it in Sasa....i use this baby when i have a lazy day....it lengthen my lashes...& the fibre coat keep sweat or sebum away from lashes...so, it does not melt or smudge... the best is it does not cause me panda eyes when removing it....

blue_rose, are you using the Fasio Point Make Up Remover? Which brand of 0% alcohol remover are you using?

I used the same mascara last time and only Fasio point make up remover can remove it easily besides cleansing oil (basically cleansing oil can remove any kind of make up). Fasio Point Make Up Remover is cheap and nice. Watson is having 15% discount now, go grab it!!

use cleansing oil is best..easy and fast cuz can 2gether remove the whole face's makeup

i use shu uemura and skinfood tea tree cleansing oil

Edited by yin

blue_rose, are you using the Fasio Point Make Up Remover? Which brand of 0% alcohol remover are you using?

I used the same mascara last time and only Fasio point make up remover can remove it easily besides cleansing oil (basically cleansing oil can remove any kind of make up). Fasio Point Make Up Remover is cheap and nice. Watson is having 15% discount now, go grab it!!

i will try to buy one and have a try...hehe...thanx

Lancome and Shu uemera make up removal which consist of oil and water easy to remove. :) both also almost same price. Personally i use Lancome.

Oil-based makeup removers (like Shu Uemura's) are very effective at removing stubborn, waterproof makeup. I use FANCL's Mild Cleansing Oil and it is excellent! All I need to do is massage the cleanser around my eyes, rinse off and voila! Makeup is gone!

Bobbi Brown's and Clinique's makeup removers for eyes and lips are highly effective as well.

I also recommend cleansing oil, if u have the money to splurge, go for shu uemura, otherwise Za also not bad.

For eye-make up remover, i love lancome's but its too pricey. Ended up i switched to use ZA cleansing oil.

When am low in money, and running out of make up remover, i use maybeline make up remover.

my favourite eye makeup remover is L'oreal Lip & Eye remover.

It's oil + water based. I've been using tis for few years n i love it very much

i don have little pimples after using.

Recommended product!

i m using Albion cleaning oil. it can easily remove mascara even i apply thick n waterproof mascara. the cleaning oil is not juz for the eye but it removes makes up by juz using a product.

thank you for ur recommendation..the Fasio Point Make up Remover is really effetive to remove the waterproof mascara..besides that, the price is affordable..hehe

Maybe I have sensitve eyes, because Fasio Point make up Remover stings my eyes badly :(

I use Johnson baby oil (Aloe Vera + Vitamin E)... good...but after tht u must wash your face with cleanser wor..if not it'll be oily. Cheap..