Sign in to follow this  
echo

infant milk powders..which brand is good for baby?

Hi, to all the mummy. Anyone baby is taking Snow milk powder. I'm here to request for the Snow brand milk powder "spoon". Last time my 1st daughter drink snow so I using the spoon but now my 2nd daughter drink enfa, the spoon is small and the handle also very short. So I would like to request any mummy can provide me the snow brand 'spoon'. Thanks a lot. My email [email="lindavin25@hotmail.com"]lindavin25@hotmail.com[/email]

[quote name='Ζ’atal' timestamp='1214573034' post='502125']
Its all depends.... Im using similac... dont get wyeth cuz its too heaty, ur baby will have problems pooing. CHEAP milk formulas make the babies vomit. Dont choose to save money, ur suppose to give ur baby the best.........................
[/quote]

where can i buy [b]Similac[/b] milk? which shop?

[quote name='bzzbee' timestamp='1334847652' post='607533']
where can i buy [b]Similac[/b] milk? which shop?
[/quote]

Hi Bzzbee, I think we can get Similac in the supermarket i.e. Giant, Carrefour... Not very sure if we can it from the chinese medicine shop. At times, the sinseh shop do sell it. :)

Baby milk powder is something very personal. It really depends whether the milk powder agrees with the baby.

Some babies are okay with cheaper range of milk powder while some are allergic to it for personal reasons.

Try getting milk powder from Chinese Medical Hall - usually it is cheaper. Do not go for the price, find the one that your baby is okay with it first. Of course, you can try it with the cheaper range. If it suits your baby, you may stick to it.

Best of luck :)