Sign in to follow this  
sandy_lhs

SIY - Slim it yourself

[quote name='Sweety_y2k' date='03 June 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1275495721' post='584318']
Hi... Im interested wif d product. Can i get it from u?
Thanks. :)
[/quote]

hai dear...sure u can order the produck from me...now im one of the dealer... where do u live?
anythig u can contack me....nor_ikhlas@yahoo.co.uk Edited by mummy slim

[quote name='Sweety_y2k' date='03 June 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1275495399' post='584317']
Hi, may i know wat do u mean by "cheaper by RM40 if buy 18 boxes"? Means how much / box?
Thanks. :)
[/quote]

hai dear...its means if u buy 18 box aotomaticlly u can be a distributor... any one interested...plz contac me... i can explain..
im using siy and its really good.. im trying o lot of produc just to make me slim...just to make me healty...but theres no one can be good as siy...believe me...hehe

hai may...well siy really work because siy can burn ur far including shaping and firming...
im using this in 2 moths directly using 6 boxs and loose 15 kg... the cost for siy is RM208 per box...before im start using siy,i take a pic to see the different before n after taken siy....all my friends can see my different....

normally i would recommend to take siy for 3-4 boxes then stop for 1 week plus to give your body some resting period before continue back to burn more fats :) Glad that you have burn so many kilos within 6 boxes. hehe.. great..

[quote name='*~YuMikO~*' date='01 July 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1277985225' post='585797']
normally i would recommend to take siy for 3-4 boxes then stop for 1 week plus to give your body some resting period before continue back to burn more fats :) Glad that you have burn so many kilos within 6 boxes. hehe.. great..
[/quote]

Yumiko... will constipation comes once stop taking SIY?

The heat that consumers experience is because of the burning..........?

[quote name='Eeyean' date='04 August 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1280890822' post='587118']
Yumiko... will constipation comes once stop taking SIY?

The heat that consumers experience is because of the burning..........?
[/quote]

hi dear,
so far no ppl complaint to me about constipation after stop taking SIY.
the heat mentioned is the increased body metabolisme. you will not feel real burning hot , just may be sweat a little more compare to usual. But i dont feel anything at all

anybody wanna try siy ...let me know... [url="http://ikhlas-blogspot.com"]http://ikhlas-hanif.blogspot.com[/url]
siy is different with other producks.... Edited by mummy slim

hi everyone,
I think it really depends on each person body type. i consumed 4 boxes of SIY. i lost only 1 kg after spending RM700 plus. i followed strictly to their rule. drank 3 liter of water per day. lessen my carbo in take. i did avoid all the oily n fatty food.no to chocolate n ice cream..i did some exercise. but it didnt work for me..
its not for me i suppose..