Sign in to follow this  
sandy_lhs

SIY - Slim it yourself

i have try the siy for the 2nd day..don have much feelin yet wo..but glad to knw most of the babe got lost weight. but the only problem, aft drink i was stomach pain like hell...swt somemore..is it my own problem?

herm.. issit stomach pain wanting to go to the toilet or what? if like that.. that's normal i think.. other than that i dunno.. maybe u should drink plenty of water.. 2 big bottles of water.. do not drink water after u take SIY.. maybe after 15 min like that u can

not to be snobbish but I dont believe in products for losing weight.

I was overweight and wanted to lose weight so some recommend me water fasting. for 10 days.. I tried but cannot la, water only for 10 days so i did it for 30 days with 2 fruits a day.

I lost 30lbs in a month.

I used herbalife for a while also... cannot la. Lifestyle wise, its expensive. not everyone can do that right?

Got to admit that it is expensive. This is only for lazy gals and someone that wan short cut to achieve fast results like me. I admit that if really on water diet and eat only 1-2 pieces of fruits perday, tell u ar, i think 1 week can thn liao lor. But sometimes cant, because got to eat with bf, got to eat mom's cook, got ot go out with colleagues eat else will be abandon if i always sit at office during lunch time :(

SIY is a good try for lazy and desperate ppl like me. If anyone interested, get back to me at slimityourself@yahoo.com / 0124172818 :) Or visit my threads at lowyat. Many good feedbacks tht already slim down..

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/946443

i have try the siy for the 2nd day..don have much feelin yet wo..but glad to knw most of the babe got lost weight. but the only problem, aft drink i was stomach pain like hell...swt somemore..is it my own problem?

first few days, might be a little discomfort dear. I experience that too..but after that no more for me... Hope you get better

Janice dear... dun worry about the stomach pain... tats normal for the first few days... i believe most of us taking the product face tis problem... i myself hv stamach pain for a few days... its the process of cleasing and detoxifying... but the pain go away after u pass motion right? hope tat u can bear with it for a while... any discomfort or questions about the product do contact me ya... 0162192118...

I get a box of SIY from aidanmum and started to took it on fri night..

I didnt experince any stomach discomfort on sat but today feel pain a bit but after go toilet its ok ady...

my waist size reduce from 26inch to 25inch when I measure in the morning...

hopefully I can achieve my target weight & I plan to take 3 boxes of SIY...

I get a box of SIY from aidanmum and started to took it on fri night..

I didnt experince any stomach discomfort on sat but today feel pain a bit but after go toilet its ok ady...

my waist size reduce from 26inch to 25inch when I measure in the morning...

hopefully I can achieve my target weight & I plan to take 3 boxes of SIY...

wow... real good result for u dear... i am really happy for u... i am targeting to lose another 6kg at least... let us work on being slim 2gether ya... hehe :D

hope to hear more great news frm u dear!!

i've tried it before only one box. but i dont want to continue coz i get to thin. my a** also flat already. hehe

it really works. but the taste is not so good. hehe..

haha... the taste not that bad lar... just need a bit of getting use to... but definitely better than most protein and soy drinks... it works for u too huh... good... but dun get too thin lar... not nice one... girls should hv some curves... tat i fully agree with u... hehe :wink3:

Hi babes,

YES. siy does help to burn off fats!!! You may read my customer's feedback at my lowyat.net thread.

Some customer experience 5 kg lost in just 1 box. Average 1-3kgs for most of the babes.

haha... the taste not that bad lar... just need a bit of getting use to... but definitely better than most protein and soy drinks... it works for u too huh... good... but dun get too thin lar... not nice one... girls should hv some curves... tat i fully agree with u... hehe :wink3:

curves.. definitely girls should have curves :thumbup1:

hi,

i heard good reviews of this product. been trying to lose weight since i was a kid til now. neva was successful. i'm now currently at 104kgs, n its scaring me. cos i dowan to hav any health problems. my eating habits are normal, yet the weight keeps increasin. am interested to try tis product. how much is a box? and how long can it last? i'm lookin at losin at least 30kgs. even then i wud not be at my ideal weight. hopeit wil help me though. i'm also a gym goer. hope this product wil help me. i'm from PJ so it wil be good if u can deliver it to me personally. thanks

Janice dear... dun worry about the stomach pain... tats normal for the first few days... i believe most of us taking the product face tis problem... i myself hv stamach pain for a few days... its the process of cleasing and detoxifying... but the pain go away after u pass motion right? hope tat u can bear with it for a while... any discomfort or questions about the product do contact me ya... 0162192118...

hi,

i heard good reviews of this product. been trying to lose weight since i was a kid til now. neva was successful. i'm now currently at 104kgs, n its scaring me. cos i dowan to hav any health problems. my eating habits are normal, yet the weight keeps increasin. am interested to try tis product. how much is a box? and how long can it last? i'm lookin at losin at least 30kgs. even then i wud not be at my ideal weight. hopeit wil help me though. i'm also a gym goer. hope this product wil help me. i'm from PJ so it wil be good if u can deliver it to me personally. thanks

ah yea..but u will donno the side effect of it..Im not sure lah..coz i saw dat every1 was commenting dat the product is good and effective, but what happen if we r getting older?? they r jz only try it not less than 1 year only mah... im jz wondering dis question lor... and i feel scared to try it out...but the product is a bit tempting too :( haha.. and wads ur height?? is it genetic problem or wad?

anyone knows if this is allowed in Australia?

can it be shipped into this country?

I'm currently stuck in Australia but would really want to try this product :(

I tried herbalife, it worked for me to lose few kgs (with consistent exercise),and maintained till now,but guess this is more convenient plus my determination to exercise is gone :(

desperate to lose at least 5more kgs!!

Can anyone find out for me if it can be shipped into Australia?

Cause I'm not sure who/where to ask in Australia, whereas u all can just ask Post Malaysia right?

ah yea..but u will donno the side effect of it..Im not sure lah..coz i saw dat every1 was commenting dat the product is good and effective, but what happen if we r getting older?? they r jz only try it not less than 1 year only mah... im jz wondering dis question lor... and i feel scared to try it out...but the product is a bit tempting too :( haha.. and wads ur height?? is it genetic problem or wad?

hi dear... SIY has been in the market for 2 yrs now... so far no negative remarks on health just yet... keep our fingers cross ya... hehe :lol: ... it is definately a very effective slimming product... i lost 5kg within 20 days... my thighs r slimmer... and my hips and waist r more defined... tats wat i hv been dreaming of all tis while... and i did it!!! but of course i stil hv a few extra kgs to lose lar... 5kg to go i guess... wish me luck u gals... i wish all of u here... happy slimming!!!! :clapclap:

Cause I'm not sure who/where to ask in Australia, whereas u all can just ask Post Malaysia right?

hi dear... i guess should hv no prob to send to australia... i send twice to my sis in uk alredi... for the past 2 mths... she received them in good condition... if u need any info do not hesitate to contact me ya!! :D

hi,

hi dear, i hv pm u some info... of course i would love to meet u in pj... tats not a prob at all... i hv a a fren weighing more than 100 kg too... he is progresing now... losing averagely 2-3 kg a box... and he is not even exercising n he admitted tat he has not been taking care of his diet as well... hehe... but the good news is he is still losing weight... :clapclap:

i do hope SIY can help u to solve ur weight issue... u r exercising alredi... tats great... tis wil definitly accelerate the effect of fat burning... dun give up on urself... if i can do it... u can do it too... hope to hear frm u soon my dear... :)

Hi gal,

I will check for you later :)

thanks!! :)!

and if its possible, can let me know the postage cost also! and whether if its cheaper if i buy 2 box.

Edited by mic.darlin9

thanks!! :) !

and if its possible, can let me know the postage cost also! and whether if its cheaper if i buy 2 box.

hi dear... check out the info tat i pm u on postage ya... hope its helpful :)

thanks!! :)!

Hi gal,

I just get to know from my fren staying in australia that the customer there is very strict on drugs, medication, agriculture etc... There is a risk will be confiscated by customer if they happen to check on the parcel wor...

hi yumiko,

wow...!

even if it doesnt contain any drugs, the custom will confiscate also ?

wah, thanks for telling me !

Edited by mic.darlin9

Hi gal,

I just get to know from my fren staying in australia that the customer there is very strict on drugs, medication, agriculture etc... There is a risk will be confiscated by customer if they happen to check on the parcel wor...

Its CUSTOM, not customer.... as in Customs Department, just like in Malaysia is Kastam Diraja Malaysia, Singapore is Singapore Customs, US is CBP (Customs and Border Protection) sorry ya, :offtopic: abit

huh??? really so strict one meh? wow... tats new to me... hv to be careful next time hor... :) but so far my post to uk, syria n indonesia has all been received in good condition lor... tx for ur info... i'l check on tat as well... :D