Sign in to follow this  
bernie

Europe products vs Asian products

hi girls,

i would like2 discuss about which products is more acceptance toward Malaysian girls.

For me, Europe products is more expensive eg. CLINIQUE, LANCOME(paris), CLARINS(paris) and it look more suit for the rich people n age30+ ladies. :P who is using this products don't angry pls n i the one who using CLINIQUE anti-blemist solution.. :lol::praisegod: Campare2 Asian product like THE FACE SHOP, elianto is more cheaper :) but if talk about which product is more effective..than i think tat i more confident on Europe product...because of the brand name n when i saw this "made in france" will feel tat it must be very good...hehe

i am doing research on this topic in my project, so pls give me all ur opinion n why u choose Europe products or Asian products?thx

p/s i am using THE FACE SHOP products because is quite good n others product which is "made in USA".

hey,

many people use american and european products because they are established

there are many asian brands such as shu uemura that people in wetern countries go crazy over

brands like MAC, Bobbi Brown, Make Up Forever and many more are very established and have a good strong reputation

not only that but they have extremely large marketing budgets hence people find out about the product much faster

most of the beauty brands these days are owned by loreal and estee lauder and those two companies are buying basically everyone and they run extremely large advertising campaigns

it really depends on what your skin likes but i myself use more wetern products basically because i trust them since america has a pretty strict check on ingredients and such

joy :)

generally prefer asian, namely Japanese, brands, as i think they are more suitable for asian skin in general. my 2cents!

i try a lot of product before but most of them are Europe or american product....

but in my opinion...people will buy the product is because Eurpe or american product much more easy to find in Malaysia.

i agree joy said that they a good reputation...

actually Asian product is good too because i now using Korea product..

but i found that a lot of Japanese product is less and is not in malaysia market. :rolleyes:

It really depends lol.

Eg :

BHA product : So far only Paula Choice has it whihc is US product

Whitening : I still vote for Fancl Whitening Essence from Japan.

Depends,

Asian brands more suitable for asian skin

If want to buy western brands, buy those formulated for asian skin.

A lot products e.g. those high end brands are cater for white ppl in the west only . Eg. those make up , u can see the shade always lighter than our skin tone. e.g.

updates my skin care product..

i start using clinique n i think this product is from US

They are some questions that i want to ask, please help me..

1. why you will buy this product that you using now? name of the product.

2. what is your buying pattern? always try different product?

3. bias in choose product?

my answers...

1. i using clinique now..i will buy this product because of the advertisement.

2. actually, i always change products because i still haven't found a product that suit for my skin...before clinique, i am using the face shop products but the smell is too strong for me and when i keep on using it...i feel not comfortable so i think that the products is not suit for me..

3. when i choose the product, i not really care about where the product come from...if the product is very popular than i will start consider it. sometime i still will think that japan product is more better such as skII because Japan product always good in quality but if talk about europe and US product, i am more confident with their product too..in term of safety..for my sensitive skin.