Sign in to follow this  
shawnjun

Chemical Peel for skin

QUOTE (Aya brea @ Mar 28 2009, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, i finally managed to upload my before and after photos as promised for the miracle of microneedling.

Pls take a look, microneedling really saves my life!!

Visit My Website

Hi , i just updated my lattest photo (sorry ya, coz i'm nt gd in computer, so the the uploaded photo nt so gd in condition)

QUOTE (Aya brea @ Sep 10 2009, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi , i just updated my lattest photo (sorry ya, coz i'm nt gd in computer, so the the uploaded photo nt so gd in condition)

Wao, really happy for u...ur skin is glowing now smile.gif. May i ask you, after the MD and MN did you still experiece any minor breakout? like whiteheads or pimples? before or during ur menses?

QUOTE (Neiviv @ Sep 10 2009, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wao, really happy for u...ur skin is glowing now smile.gif . May i ask you, after the MD and MN did you still experiece any minor breakout? like whiteheads or pimples? before or during ur menses?

Yes, stil got, bt only 1 to 2 la, small one, it happened before my menses, i have spent lots on my face , bt it's really worth a penny!

I do chemical peel b4 at Setapak. But the doc dont wan to do anymore, acid lessen problem.

From my experience, its truth the peeling works very fast, u can see the result immediately.

BUT!!!!

there is some effect on it, your skin will become very thin and reddish. Its not very good.
I dont recommend it.
Not a good idea. unsure.gif

Hi, i am looking for feedback in MediSkin clinic.........who has been there? actually......arent all these microdermabrasion treatments the same in these clinics and beauty saloons? if not, what are the differences? i have never done any microdermabrasion b4, but i was warned before that my skin can bleed from the treatment! Enlighten me please. Thank u.

QUOTE (quinieleong @ Oct 8 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unrelated but where can i buy retin a/tretinoin? does guardian/watsons/caring sell it? is it placed with skincare products? thanks

as long as there is a pharmacist, they sell it... it's a controlled item.

QUOTE (jcyee @ Oct 9 2009, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, i am looking for feedback in MediSkin clinic.........who has been there? actually......arent all these microdermabrasion treatments the same in these clinics and beauty saloons? if not, what are the differences? i have never done any microdermabrasion b4, but i was warned before that my skin can bleed from the treatment! Enlighten me please. Thank u.

it's actually different when a clinic does it or if beautician does it. safety for one.
if you are looking for a solution for skin conditions like acne scar and skin skin rejuvenations, i would suggest lasers and ipls instead. results are much better. for more information you can log on to www.skinclub.com.my

Nope, The MD in saloon is definitely diff fr the Dr's clinic. Eg : the MD machine in dr christina's clinic is only owned by 2 drs in KL/PJ. It has crystal powder for smoothing effect. Ur skin will glow fr tat treatment, u can hv a look at my lattest photo above, tat photo was taken after MD.

QUOTE (Scarry_scaR @ Oct 5 2009, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No body care to reply? shocking.gif

I have taken the jabs before, it's really vy vy good..ur acne marks will subside within 5 days (if ur acne marks are nt vy stuborn one). Then ur skin'll become much fairer and smoother..and the glutathione inside will boost ur immune system and u'll nt get cold n flu smile.gif

hi..Personally i been there,but didnt do any treatments,jst go & see him(my fren mah)..overall all docs machines are better then the beauty saloons as they heavily invested in the machines.Most of the korean /china/thai machinse are not up to expectations,but still it can give effective results.The only different is the suctions & the type of powders they used.Normally for hygiene purposes,all powder meant to be discarded after 1 use ONLY.(to prevent secondary infections)& also depends on type of powders>>corundum powder the most costly one,gives better results,less painful,less trauma to the skin too,better healing.Of course talking abt suction power,for acne scars & chicken pox scarring,the stronger the suctions the better results..ultimately for acne scarring,if it bleeds,better results.hehe.,so think abt it.dr.alv biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Aya brea @ Oct 11 2009, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have taken the jabs before, it's really vy vy good..ur acne marks will subside within 5 days (if ur acne marks are nt vy stuborn one). Then ur skin'll become much fairer and smoother..and the glutathione inside will boost ur immune system and u'll nt get cold n flu smile.gif

Did you take it from Dr Chea as well? How many jabs have you taken to see the effect? Or you have seen the effect after first jab? Do you have fair skin? Edited by ATok