Sign in to follow this  
StuPidGal

NOTD (January 2008)

lemme try lemme try. ehehe~ DIY at home. Budget Pedicure :-)

NOTD_01_JAN_2008.jpg

<click to enlarge>

The Face Shop Nail Color in WH003

Elianto Nail Sticker

hi,

does anybody know where to get good and reasonable price for doing french manicure? my location is in Ampang/KL

hi..for best and reasoable price, i suggest you go to OPI nail salon. currently they have 6 outlets which are in Bangsar Village, 1 utama, the Curve, Mid Valley, pavillion n Sunway pyramid (may be you can refer to this URL: http://www.colourculture.com.my/outlets.asp). the staff there are very2 nice and well-experinced....sure it's worthy. for more info about their nail salons n services visit www.opi.com.my and www.colourculture.com.my. :thumbup1::clapclap:

hi,

does anybody know where to get good and reasonable price for doing french manicure? my location is in Ampang/KL

i dont know any pedicure/manicure shops around ur area. but alternatively, u can do it urself :) jz get some good nail colour polish, get the french mani guide [the sticker thing - there are some nice ones from the face shop], and paint it urself! ;)

juzjune

you got cute toes there :P hehe nice pedicure btw. how much are the stickers ya?

juzjune ur pedicure looks nice :)
juzjune

you got cute toes there :P hehe nice pedicure btw. how much are the stickers ya?

ehehe, thanks. i got tiny toe nails. the stickers are RM5...

cool

Elianto sell nail sticker?

how much is it?

and one sticker for 10 fingers?

yes, they do. RM 5 only, very cheap horrr...

can use more than 10 fingers la... :D i didn't count, mayb about 20+ stickers. like this one i used, i still gt, about half left.

recently saw a DIY kit which we can stamp our favorites art to nail........ planning to buy one..... any suggestion where to get cheaper?

weii!~ january NOTD only one???!?!?! come on gals... post some more!!

** one of the my pedi black flower fall off liao!! :cry:

this is done by a manicurist from nail studio at sg.wang named polarise

Edited by yanny

hi all babeies... im michelle, im newbie here. im so adicted to nail polish. please have a look on my collection. feel free to give your comment...

up todated (as 8 Jan 08), i had 64 bottles of nail polish. for time being, i will upload my collection first. next time i will upload nail stamp pallete...

thanks..

1_280956563l.jpg1_106544497l.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 96% of original size [ 600 x 450 ] - Click to view full image1_535870037l.jpg1_800686033l.jpg

1_799223200l.jpg1_335313035l.jpg

this is what i had done, nail art. im not drawing talent. so all below nail done my konad stamping tools.

black with blue kitty cat. did u found any kitty cat on this nails?

1_371025627l.jpg

pink and white ribbon...

1_636257933l.jpg

green and blue series

1_606462233l.jpg

1_126252019l.jpg

1_667210180l.jpg

this is nice. isn't? and i think it have nice colour contrasing too

1_747133840l.jpg