Sign in to follow this  
diarez

Skincare for Combination Skin

Hello there,

I have a combination skin(oily at T-Zone & Normal/Dry at cheeks area). Which products that u prefer for this skin type? And also which serum or essence do u babes prefer for whitening & non-oily?

Thank u in advanced for any reply.. :praisegod::D

Edited by diarez

i have combination skin too :)

i'm using Clean & Clear daily pore cleanser.. doesn't dry up or taut the skin after wash! (but cleans very well)

and Clean & Clear oil-free moisturiser.. smells nice and it's oil free.. hehe

plus, they prevent blemishes :)

i'm oily / combi skin type too~

i'm using garnier facial foam + scrub wash

cleanse especially well if use along with warm water :D

use pure and mild brightening gel during the day

moisture emulsion (for oily skin) during the night :)

toner i use pure n mild brightening lotion (for day) n nivea's refreshing toner (for night)

so far i find tat after moisturizing skin properly, sebum secretion is actually lesser :)

Thanks babes for replying my questions..

Actually, am also concern wif my fine lines(laughing lines) around d mouth area..maybe i used strong facial foam i.e. Aiken Tea Tree Oil. I believe that tea tree oil can prevent blemishes..its good on me..so far no problems..but since it's too strong till it dries my skin I maybe want to change into gentler but yet deep clean my pores..hehehe!!

Maybe I'll try TFS products that have aqua thingy product line..

Anyway, do u babes know Nano White product and also Sea White product? I think its from japan..

Thanks again for any replies... :D

Actually, am also concern wif my fine lines(laughing lines) around d mouth area..maybe i used strong facial foam i.e. Aiken Tea Tree Oil. I believe that tea tree oil can prevent blemishes..its good on me..so far no problems..but since it's too strong till it dries my skin I maybe want to change into gentler but yet deep clean my pores..hehehe!!

I am not so sure about this, but I heard most of the products that meant for blemishes would dry skin out a bit. I think you need to be careful not to apply those product on your laughing lines... I only apply the gel on my t-zone area, and it keeps me non-greasy for whole day, not bad.. and my make-up would stay longer too..

Thanks babes for ur advice and tips...

Last friday I bought The Face Shop Dewy Flower product range for combination to oily skin..

It smells so flowery..

I've used for about 3 days olready..

But it has no spf in the moisturising cream..

So at day time I use Dewy Flower Toner and then Gervenne Bio-Lift (contain SPF) and at night time I use Dewy Flower toner, emulsion and moisturising cream..

So far I see that my face is a bit hydrated not oily look..Hee~

But I still having a hard time finding the right cleanser though..still using that Aiken Tea Tree Cleanser..

Thought of buy the body shop cucumber foam cleanser or the face shop rice sebum clansing foam..

Any of u babes tried the above mentioned product?

Thanks again for any reply..Mwahzz~~

I think u can try The Face Shop Aloe Cleansing Foam(RM29.9), it's the best cleanser in TFS for me!

For the laughing line, u can use Loreal Paris Collagen Filler(RM50+)! It has instant result, but the real treat effect haven't been proved! still It's worth to give it a try....

With ur skin condition, i think u should put more effort on hydrate your skin! Hydrating serum and hydrating moisturizer can really help u! For cheaper yet effective hydrating products, Skinfood Lettuce & Cucumber line(RM50+) quite nice...if u have more budget, try SKII latest products!

Whitening serum which is non greasy, i think Kanebo Freshel White C whitetning essence(RM60) will do.

Hope that this can help u up!

fir_ting : I have Oily-combination skin too. and is currently very dehydrated. Other than Skinfood lettuce & cucumber serum is there any other not costly choices?

erm, actually there are 2 hydrating essence which work not bad that available at Watson and Guardian.

they are ZA Repair Essence(30ml) and Loreal Hydrafresh Aqua essence(50ml).

But, If u willing to pay a little bit more, you can actually buy Ettusais acne skin version UP(85ml/RM69).

If you really compare from the point of ingredients and hydrating power, Ettusais definitely way over them and most important this essence have the effect of preventing pimples too....

**if u really bought Ettusais, remember it must apply before toner! The best thing is it have the effect of increasing the penetration of the products apply after that, so u can benefit this effect by applying mask after apply this ettusais serum!

Hope that u will like it!

Maybe I'll try TFS products that have aqua thingy product line..

I use TheFaceShop Brightening Rice Water Cleansing Foam. It's very good for hydrating and the SA told me it also can control oil.

I use TFS Quick & Clean Mild Emulsion in the morning. At night, i use TFS Ice Flower Hydra Cream. The latter i like it very much as it can keep my skin hydrate for whole day

Hey all!

I have combination skin as well - oily at T-zone & normal at the cheeks. I've been using Loreal Gentle Cleansing Milk as my cleanser for quite a while. And recently I decided to try out Loreal HydraFresh Cleansing Foam.

Been using it for 3 days now & 3 red tiny bumps appeared on my face. Does that mean the HydraFresh foam is not suitable for me? And I'm also curious to know if using only the Cleansing Milk is sufficient. Any one able to help out?

Thanks.

Hey girl...i'm Audrey from Malacca. I've used the product since August 2007. I had a severe acne since i was 14 years old, I'm now 25 years old. I tried every product there is in the counter, consult a doc, took antibiotics, birth control pills, you name it, i've tried it. Then i discover Dr.Seager in August 2007. And trust me when i say this. It healed within 3 weeks. My acne cleared up and i was even able to start eating seafood again. I have pics of before and after to prove it. I'm also selling it and i'm able to give you special discount too. If you're from KL, i wouldn't mind driving up to see u to explain to u because i understand how is it like having terrible acne and i would be more than happy to help you out. My scars from previous acne has lessen and i'm a very happy girl today. Just wanna spread this good news to those who in need.

mail me if u have any question ya : acsmvtak@gmail.com

same condition as my face. i have been using chanel's hydratation cleanser and it suits me..basically, my skincare set made up of hydration toners+moisturisers. but i put relatively lil at my tzone area when applying to avoid making it more oily.

i have combination skin too. but my skin is also sensitive...very sensitive in fact. whenever i use a new product it looks fine for few days then after that those symptoms start to show. eg i use mask/moisturizer. my cheeks will become red n itchy the next day when i wake up. even though i put moisturizer the skin around mouth area will b very dry and peels. what should i do?:(

i have combination skin too. but my skin is also sensitive...very sensitive in fact. whenever i use a new product it looks fine for few days then after that those symptoms start to show. eg i use mask/moisturizer. my cheeks will become red n itchy the next day when i wake up. even though i put moisturizer the skin around mouth area will b very dry and peels. what should i do? :(

Maybe you can try mask from SkinFood since it is natural. But do ask for mask that is for sensitive skin.

The skin around my mouth area tends to dry and peel off too. Now i do mask often and moisturize my skin more and it seems that it is improving. I can feel that my skin is relax.

Hope it helps you. :)

hey there

Go for skin analysis at any Dermalogica station, ie: Leonard Drake .. I use Dermalogica as it is very gentle on skin and not harsh at all. Aft doin a 'skin map', they can recommend you according to what your skin needs. Have a try :wink3:

Hello there,

I have a combination skin(oily at T-Zone & Normal/Dry at cheeks area). Which products that u prefer for this skin type? And also which serum or essence do u babes prefer for whitening & non-oily?

Thank u in advanced for any reply.. :praisegod::D

Hi

You can try to use a mild washing foam for combination skin and a good toner is important. Afterwhich apply the essence. For my case i use this Japan brand Miho White Essence. It has whitening and moisturizing effect. Most important I like the feel of cooling effect once I apply on my skin.

You can even use it to apply below your eyes area to lighten dark eye rings and fine lines and also around the mouth areas. Usually fine lines appear below the eyes or mouth area are due to dryness and also because we move a lot around the mouth area. Its obvious especially when you age.

Rgds

Hey There,

MIHO Brand sounds interesting.. :)

Hi

You can give try out one or two items of Miho skincare, eg Miho spot touch which helps to heal pimples, acne prone or even sensitive skin to calm down and dry up the affected areas fast too. Trial size miho skincare are also for sale too for those who wants to test it out.

If interested, can email bellrin8880@hotmail.com

For combination skin, I guess if you are looking for a real whitening results, whitout the pale whitish looks, you should go for yanko, it makes you face white, glowy and very fair indeed from you initial skin tone.

Hi all, I also have combination skin~ In addition, I have Clinique 3 Step System skin care products for sell. It's suitable for combination to oily skin too. Those who have this skin type can give Clinique a try. It just takes 3 simple steps to have beautiful skin. Those who are interested may PM me. Thanks~ :clapclap:

Origins has an AMAZING cleanser for combi skin called Checks and Balances. very refreshing, clean but doesn't make the skin feel dry. and you only use very very little amount to have alot of lather.

for combi skin you must target your cleansing and scrubbing as well as moisturizing. focus drying stuff (cleansing, toning, scrubbing) on the t-zone while moisturizing more of the cheeks.

i m having very oily skin in the t zone but dry on the cheek area ..i love Monrose skin care hydro boost which is able to reduce my oiliness on the t-zone but my cheek area is supple and soft after uisng it. Monrose has a gentle gel cleanser which i found it very good for combi skin, skin feels clean and soft after wasing that.

Have a try! :thumbup1: