Sign in to follow this  
tEddysWinkLe

FOTD [November 2007]

their essence for lashes is superb for me!

highly recommended :thumbup1:

how good it is?

what does it do to yr lash?

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

Sorry...the photo is abit blur, just wanna share on my eye make up only because my face swollen like pig due to pregnancy <_<

using:

MAC Eye Prep + Prime (medium)

MAC Royal Asset Cool Eyes (purple,light Purple, silver)

Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Gel (Black)

MAC Technakohl eyeliner (dark brown)

Silky Girl Funky Eyeliner (Silver)

Estee Lauder Magna Scopic Mascara

Shu Uemura Lash Curler

Ella Electronics Lash Curler

MAC lipglass Entice :X

Edited by carr3ra

cherrylliciouz

u look juz-ready-to-go with that make up one.. i like the the color used on ur cheeks s it defines ur cheeks but it doesnt compete wif the color used on ur eyes..

yin

that shade of blush makes u look soo healthy.. s if u just can back from a good workout (minus messy hair n sweat la) :clapclap: good choice of blusher shade

carr3ra

MAC Royal Asset Cool Eyes (purple,light Purple, silver) <-- mac definitely compile great combis, but it's YOU who has the technique to apply it correctly n perfectly! congrats. i'm dumbest at figuring which-color-to-use-where :(

carr3ra

MAC Royal Asset Cool Eyes (purple,light Purple, silver) <-- mac definitely compile great combis, but it's YOU who has the technique to apply it correctly n perfectly! congrats. i'm dumbest at figuring which-color-to-use-where :(

I learn this out thru those fashion magazine :) if you are not sure on what colour to use, always use the lightest and bright colour as base, then apply medium tone colour then the deepest that near the eyelid. KATE deep eye range shadow will help you on that :D

Wow it's been so long since I last posted here!!! Here's a couple of photos I've taken at a photo shoot. I really like the make up my friend did for me so I thought I'd share with everyone.

DSC_586513211.jpg

I did my own base with Laura Mercier Primer, Chanel Double Perfection Foundation, YSL radiant touch for concealer, and Bobbi Brown Powder Compact.

Blush was Covergirl.

DSC_588713231.jpg

The eyes was done by my friend so I'm not sure what product she used. I knew there was a charcoal eyeliner, a dark metalic shadow and silver. also used the red earth silver glitter under the brow line. I used my own fake lashes. Brow pen was Rimmel.

Lip: Chanel lip gloss in 93.

WOW!~ Fallen angel: this is super!!

LOL... get metallics... its really nice... i think smokey is not worth cause all the colours seems to be the same... all greyish... warm is not bad...=) the other cool pallete consist of pink and other brighter colours... not bad also.. but i have a lot of bright colours d =p

thankie!!!

LOL... its all make up =p

ehehhe thanks!!

hey there thanks!!

emm 4 colours...

the eye liner is BB gel liner, which i line myself LOL... upper and lower eye lid both are BB gel liner =)

i am not sure which colour is what name... better to show the pics than telling wrong names -.-...

hehhehe yes u can! u can call me anything =p baby, berry, Agnes, Aggie LOL... =p

thankie

Thanks agnes. Ur photo is really help. I like BB gel liner too. U using black ink?

FallenAngel, that is really nice! the MAC pigment, which set is better, warm or cool colour? not sure which set to buy with my budget that can only afford 1 set ...

FallenAngel dramatic eyes! beautiful! how i'd wish i can be as good in applying makeup as you babes!

pls don't mind me asking.. but how much is the MAC pigment miniset? feel like trying it out. lol...

FallenAngel dramatic eyes! beautiful! how i'd wish i can be as good in applying makeup as you babes!

pls don't mind me asking.. but how much is the MAC pigment miniset? feel like trying it out. lol...

I'm using the Warm color, think Warm set look better coz the cold color seem almost the same. the warm set r more metalic feel.

the set is RM128 , its worth to try! love it so much. don't missed it. :wub:

StrawberryBaby...... your eyes. is perfect! thats the look/colour/style eye shadow i have been always wanted. simple.sexy.subtle.professional. good job

Yin: Chanel's Foundation....tell me more about it. is it good?? and also Majolica's Eye Shadow....is it long lasting?

Fallenangel: nice! i love the make up! and i can see that you are using RMK's CreamyFoundation. do give me some reviews. is it long lasting? cause any break outs.

because i have a list to buy....just searching which is the best

Revlon Colourstay Softlex

Giorgio Armani

RMK's Foundation

Edited by waterlily777

esther:i used to have very obvious gap between my lashes but the lash essence help my lashes there to grow faster

the gap has reduced but still a bit obvious la

and makes my lashes longer too :)

a little thicker too in my opinion LOL :P

Fallenangel: nice! i love the make up! and i can see that you are using RMK's CreamyFoundation. do give me some reviews. is it long lasting? cause any break outs.

Thanks.. Yes, i'm using RMK creamy foundation #102. it works fine for me inside aircon room. basically RMK creamy foundation is just for dry skin and it is very very moisture, thats the reason cause your face become oily after 2-3 hour and face tone will look darker. I could say this foundation not really suit in Malaysia cause the HOT weather.But if u using sponge to apply, will more lasting. :) this is my feedback, but I still like to use, it really cover my unbalance skintone and spots. ^^

my another FOTD,

I'm also using Mac pigment, but not really clear on photo.

I'm wearing Missha fake lashes, I wear this pair around 20 times and above, so it look very very natural.

but I'm not going to wear it again, cause it is very dirty! all the mascara stick on the lashes and some glitter too! :shocking:

DSC05296-1.png

hope u all like it. :)

Yin: Chanel's Foundation....tell me more about it. is it good?? and also Majolica's Eye Shadow....is it long lasting?

hmm it's quite good..it "sticks" to ur face and giving a very natural glow..

Majolica's eye shadows are great! for me i think it's long lasting and the colours are pretty! actually majolica and kate's eyeshadows are quite similar..

FallenAngel

i think ur eyes look a little like xiaxue~ pretty :D

and wow missha fake eyelashes is so lasting ah? i also wanna buy..i saw a small departmental store in kuching selling it..rm6.90

how much is KL selling?

here's my FOTD for today..

had nothing to do to tried out the fake eyelashes

Cam1.jpg

I didn't use any foudation and concealor so my face colour looks a little wierd

Shu uemura loose powder (with glitters)

TBS lip n cheek tint

Kate Glam Trick Eyes e/s

Kate Eyeliner

Maybelline Volume Turbo Mascara

ZA cutie curl

Fake lashes

MAC Viva Glam V lipstick

Edited by yin

fallen angel, wow i dono tat fake lashes can wear fer so many times :huh:><

yin, onli rm6.90? i think here is more expensive = =

4gotten how much is it but the1 u saw is definately cheaper :D

ur fake lashes r nice~ n u bot ur lens on9?

Yin flawless skin :wub: wish my skin was as nice as yours *envious*

btw, is that BT02 brown? look very nice on u