Sign in to follow this  
Sim Yee

A Date With Monrose,Germany

ning,

today is my 4th days using MONROSE yup, i also same like u.

after i apply it i have alot of pimples pop up.

But after the pimples pop up some of it will automatically disappear.

:)

see still hv any feedback after i use untill 7th days.

Hope my face will recover faster :)

ning,

today is my 4th days using MONROSE yup, i also same like u.

after i apply it i have alot of pimples pop up.

But after the pimples pop up some of it will automatically disappear.

:)

see still hv any feedback after i use untill 7th days.

Hope my face will recover faster :)

really christine?? is your skin very congested ??...hope you will get tis through oo.. :wink3:

Thanks eyesha.. I have just received my set yesterday... First impression was good.. the best of all comes with a detailed written regimen.. Personally i love the service.. Never thought that internet trading products can give such a good service..

Better than SAs at OTC products who only call when there is promotion..

Ooo.. after reading through your post, christine, kinda scare to start coz my skin is really da congested ones.. Wat if the pimples just came out one after another and not stop.. That's part of the reason i stop my previous products.. Coz, after pimples the scar will take forever to diminish..

Dear all, I'm new here (in fact,have just registered as member).. I have really bad skin with thousands of blackheads and whiteheads on my face esp my nose.. I've been reading with interest about monrose products in this forum and have just purchase it to try it out..To be honest this forum is a good platform to promote things.. Anyway, I have been trying lots of products only to end up in disappointments.. I really hope that monrose can provide a better results for me.. Shall keep you babes the updates of my 'date with monrose' hehe.. :)

halo zena, my face also have a lot of blackheads and whitehads , i m thinking which product to try now, still thinking whether shud try out monrose one. do u mind sharing with me which brands u tried before and it is not effective for your prob? so i would have a better idea of which one to spent...I m chosing btw the monrose, cellnique , Eumora bar, clinique , Biotherm now...have u tried any of the above mentioned ? sorry for so many questions 8) thx a million :praisegod:

eyesha,

depend of the each individual skin.

my face is very congested that why got alot of pimples pop up after apply purifying lotion.

dont afraid la i think yr skin is more better than mine la.

ayo christine, i think my face also congested coz lot of blackheads n whiteheads -_-'' i dunno how 2 take out this things...thinking wanna pinch out but afraid will be swollen afta dat...aiya..

hehehe today is my 2nd day..the best part is my t-zone less oily and my pores shrinking.. :))

hmmm...

hi ladybirdfly.. i have tried countless of products.. could hardly remember all.. according to my beauty therapist blackhead could only be removed via extractions, products only help to control sebum secretion and pore size.. but to name a few(i hope i won't be blacklisted for this..) this is from my personal experience and i have no intention to tarnish any brands ; clinique (the pore minimizing regimen)- that one reduce the size of pores but blackheads still there, cellnique can feel the t zone a bit drier but blackhead still present.. even sk II.. the rest i can't remember the effects.. but have never tried biotherm 8)

i feel we must have some patience otherwise we'll feel let down by it.. for myself i'm lack of that, that's why i keep switching products lo.. but the results are real slow and i will usually finish off the whole bottle before trying new ones..

my date with monrose so far so good.. couldn't see any difference yet probably still too early to tell, just the third day by the way..

hi ladybirdfly.. i have tried countless of products.. could hardly remember all.. according to my beauty therapist blackhead could only be removed via extractions, products only help to control sebum secretion and pore size.. but to name a few(i hope i won't be blacklisted for this..) this is from my personal experience and i have no intention to tarnish any brands ; clinique (the pore minimizing regimen)- that one reduce the size of pores but blackheads still there, cellnique can feel the t zone a bit drier but blackhead still present.. even sk II.. the rest i can't remember the effects.. but have never tried biotherm 8)

i feel we must have some patience otherwise we'll feel let down by it.. for myself i'm lack of that, that's why i keep switching products lo.. but the results are real slow and i will usually finish off the whole bottle before trying new ones..

my date with monrose so far so good.. couldn't see any difference yet probably still too early to tell, just the third day by the way..

thanks 4 sharing with me zena :praisegod:

i have the same feeling , i tends to be very impatient most of the time, ppl tell me this product is good , i will buy . Others tell me that product is good, i also buy ...

my drawer ended up with many bottles and jars :blink: all of them don work at all..

furthermore my work needs a lot of make up, i guess it also make my skin worst after sometime :doh:

zena, did monrose create any problem 2 u so far huh?? tq tq..

ladybirdfly.. this is my 10th day with monrose. I found purifying lotion quite drying lo, can see the skin surface a bit flaky. I told carrie about it, she recommended me to use cotton instead of applying straight onto my face, in that way it will reduce the dryness. The best of all purifying lotion did dry out my zits almost instantly (in 24 hours!!) but it leaves scars.

My colleague commented my pimples like pimple 'hangus' (the darkened but flattened pimple marks). I wanted to use antiscar cream but carrie does not encouraged me to use it as my face is quite congested, need to sort that out first..

My blackheads, still there wor.. carrie said that one have to use blackhead dissolver and regular facials.

I so love the hydro boost :wub: very nice, no stickiness when i run my finger across my cheek ( the place with no pimples) it feels so smooth. :D

To be honest i think you really need to bit diligent in practicing daily skin care,regular masque plus facials. Haiii.. a lot of 'pengorbanan' la..

Why don't you consult the consultant? if you have read through this thread you will see that many had commented that the consultant is ery friendly and i couldn't agree more!!

When i read the posts about Mymonrose, i was bit sceptical about the effectiveness of the products. It is because there are too many good comments in the few forums i visited. I read almost all the posts and i think that some of the posts might not be genuine. I doubted Mymonrose origin, as though it claimed to be from Germany, but there is no enough evidence to prove that.

But eventually i called up to their office to enquire. Though i have doubts bout Mymonrose, but i still decided to try coz i'm really fed up with my skin. So the few hundred bucks for Mymonrose products won't cost me much compared to the amount i spent for facials/skincare products. I went for facials in VL Skincare, Beyond Beauty, Adonis, Body Perfect and even New York Skin Solution but still i couldn't get the result i want. (Maybe i am impatient and most probably, the facials at certain boutiques cost a bomb) I talked to Carrie, and I couldn't agree more that she's very patient and offered lotsa great tips on taking care of the skin. She might be a bit long-winded sometimes but at least she's not pushing me to purchase Mymonrose products. After talking to me, she sent me email to explain more of my skin condition and the products that are suitable for me. Her email to me is very long and i think that most of the details inside has been prepared beforehand. So maybe she just add on the products i need and highlighted certain problem areas. (That's what i think) I think it's fine with me coz at least she give in effort to educate customers and to provide some customer service.

Anyhow, I bought 3 products. They were having promotion at that time, so it cost me like 300 bucks. For being a first-timer in puchasing online, i am worried i might not receive my products. But it is noth to worry as after payment, i received the products in one or two days time. Carrie sent me an email to teach me how to use the products in the proper way. (skincare regimen)

I have been using the products for almost 3 weeks. The products has been working fine for me. The Purifying Lotion is quite dry for skin but i apply hydrating gel masque few times a week so, it is still tolerable. The purifying lotion is very good for pimples. I could feel that my pimples are less inflammed and definitely my face not so oily anymore. Even the pores are more refined now and the extraction for the blackheads/whiteheads is much more easier. (Maybe it varies for different individuals) Definitely i still have few pimples and whiteheads and blackheads and white bumps around the face, esp T-Zone area, but I will be going for facial soon. It is important to have extraction coz i think the purifying lotion can't really diminish the blackheads/whiteheads thoroughly. The hydroboost is really good, i must say. Just one pump and i could feel that the face is smooth and the best part is it's not sticky at all.

The reason i post is to share my own experience with you guys. I am happy with the products but you can't expect to have miracle without effort and hardwork and of coz some $$$. I am purchasing the NightRepair and cleanser next week as i hope the NightRepair can fade away the marks on my face.

I will definitely recommend Mymonrose for you guys that want to have improvement in the skin. :thumbup1:

wow...this monrose sounds really good....

im tempted to go to see carrie but does anyone if she has another branch beside puchong?

i'm a bit scared to call her la cos scared she might push sales...

not really laa.. carrie is very nice.. she give me few questions regarding my skin condition.. and she tells what the most suitable for my skin.. im quite berat hati when i decide to buy... i really afraid if it doesnt really cure my skin.. but today i wear it. i can feel my pimple quite reduce in size.. so i hope after this i dont have pimple n big acne anymore.. :P

wow...this monrose sounds really good....

im tempted to go to see carrie but does anyone if she has another branch beside puchong?

i'm a bit scared to call her la cos scared she might push sales...

hi, u dun have to worry that she may force u to buy. u can call her first n it's up to u whether u want to bank in money to her. 

plus, carrie is a very nice consultant she will only suggest.

which brand of deep cleansing masque do u girls use when using together monrose products? can share?

I m using Simple brand but i noticed my face will get few pimples pop up each time i used it, dunno whether it is not ngam my skin or it s normal 8) ..thought of stopping it if it still happen...

Hey elle_xoxo and constantsin, thanks for sharing :) I m using simple brand before, i also finds it not very effective .

elle_xoxo, Have you get the Himalaya one? how do u find it? do you know how much is that?

Hey elle_xoxo and constantsin, thanks for sharing :) I m using simple brand before, i also finds it not very effective .

elle_xoxo, Have you get the Himalaya one? how do u find it? do you know how much is that?

you welcome Sweetbabe, at least i know i m not the only one find this mask no good, hihi..

by the way, has anyone here tried their cleanser ? Does it gives those feeling like milky cleanser , like never wash properly and clean like that..because carrie said this cleanser has no bubble one.. :rolleyes:

by the way, has anyone here tried their cleanser ? Does it gives those feeling like milky cleanser , like never wash properly and clean like that..because carrie said this cleanser has no bubble one.. :rolleyes:

babe, u must try out their gel cleanser. I REALLY REALLY REALLY love this cleanser. It is the smoothest and most gentle GEL cleanser i ever use. It smooth like egg white. :wub:

babe, u must try out their gel cleanser. I REALLY REALLY REALLY love this cleanser. It is the smoothest and most gentle GEL cleanser i ever use. It smooth like egg white. :wub:

yupz act i haf been using monrose 4 two days and i find tht their cleanser is reli good as well.is so soft and it act enough to clean our skin vry well.....purifying lotion oso ok but i dun lite da hydro boost....duno y it makes my skin feel so oil+sticky....anybody has this feelings b4?

but it is still too early to c any differences on my face..... :unsure: hopefully my pimples will subcide after 2 weeks.

act mine is nt to big big acne but is more to mild and moderate amt of scars and small pimples....