Sign in to follow this  
ahmoi

Furla

Ah moi, how much are those bags after convert to RM? I like the one in black/brown colour. I saw a Furla bag latest arrival at Pavillion and is not cheap too with the simple design. The price is abt RM2400+ :shakehead: Edited by descafe

ahhh.... so expensive?!?!

I bought mine from Rome, Italy, as Furla is one of their local designer products, so its so much cheaper compare to malaysia, my god... i didnt realize so much diff.

the upper one is 300euro, if i round up is x 5, RM1500 - 11%(VAT) total is RM1350...as for the lower brown one is 329euro...

wow...so much different! almost 50% :shakehead:

BTW, i havent been to any Furla in malaysia, is their product range good?

I did bought a purse which is orange colour w a ribbon from furla as a gift to a friend too... cost me around RM350 only, the leather is v smooth and great design....

ahmoi~ the price is really cheap compare to Malaysia. I hope I can travel to Italy too. Mostly I'm dreaming. The collection

in KL i think is a bit slow. Coz what i see at their website is not arrive in Malaysia yet. And the price is abit crazy now.

Hi!

I'm bringing 3 Furla bags from the UK soon. They are the Carmen bag, Divide IT bag and the Nausicaa bag.

It will be for sale at rm 890 rm890 rm980

The white bag has a strap in it. So you can wear it in a different way. Furla is famous for its carmen bag. So anyone interested?

any queries email me : eunice.88@hotmail.com