Sign in to follow this  
catz_diva

Online shopping babes~ eBay M'sia or Lelong?

Which do u prefer to shop?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which do u prefer to shop?

• ebay.com.my
    • lelong.com.my
    • or others

I dont like lelong's interface. Never actually bought anything from there but some of the stuff are really cheap. I have bought and sell in Ebay. I kinda feel safer there coz they have a worldwide reputation and also insurance (esp if you pay thru Paypal).

Personally I prefer forums because transactions are easier and also ppl comment on the sellers.

Never shopped at eBay Malaysia but once at Lelong.

User interface for the latter is indeed not friendly. I had to figure out where to check my order status. However, security is very tight and they provide the "middle-man" option for buyers and sellers to do business through. If you don't trust your seller, go through that option (I forgot the name for it already) and the staff concerned will check the items for you. Hmm, but they do earn money out of it right :D ? Smart.

lelong.com.my? Just browse through the web. Limited items. Prefer to purchase on other webs... Dun really trust Ebay. Haha. Dunno why!

Actually online shopping is not very risky if the company is stable.If let say for ur item not successful then u may request for refund also ma..not that it's won't be refund back right?..Like for me la, I take myself for an example.. Previously i was feel uneasy in online shopping also,but after u have a try on it (maybe in something small item & small amount)..u will discover that actually online shopping is quite nice also,especially when u r really lazy to hang out to shop something or maybe very rare to get those item at here in Malaysia,then u may try online n check whether is there anything might suit for u right?as i'm now trying this website www.japanbid.com.my which intro by wendy it's ok wor.. pretty good n nice service also.Plus their items u may get in a cheap price and directly from japan summore le..

hi asandrey, the wendy u mention was me ar?If yes,then thanks to ya wor.. :P ..actually this website i also recently try on it only,it was intro by my other fren which she have being tried before long time ago..Then i found that actually this website got lots of choices & can get in reasonable price also la..Plus most items from there is rarely to get in malaysia here..

HI all! I prefer ebay then lelong. I felt ebay stands as a trusted site. Hmm...i jst starting to sell some stuff on my ebay, not sure abt the response. So i guess i should try put it on my online blog as well.

Do you guys hav pay pal for ebay? Is kinda hard to sell overseas as i dun hav pay pal acc. Anyone knows? Pls help. :)

Hey babes nowadays the most popular and best online shopping blog shopping. I used to shop at ebay until i discovered online blog shopping and later decided to start one myself. clothes you find at boutiques like Gossips and those at bangsar's can be found at online boutiques at a much lower price!

Probably many of you ladies are making use of this online boutiques already, hehe so intro you guys to my one =p

Click Click: frozenpetalz.blogspot.com

=)

Haha me too me too!!

I found out the online boutique in malaysia,run by amateur are actually selling the similar clothing in fashion boutique at a much cheaper price.

I shop so much online which eventually lead me to starting my own~

Pls visit my online boutique and give me some idea to improve it alright?

thanks

http://midnightglam.blogspot.com

[quote name='catz_diva' timestamp='1189510435' post='450512']
hey babes, which do u normally choose to shop? ebay or lelong? or is there any other auction sites that's good too?

comments comments? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/wink3.gif[/img]

for me i tried ebay but not lelong. never got cheated as yet *cross-fingers*
heard alot bout buyers being cheated on ebay lately. is it that bad?
[/quote]

well, i like to go taobao. It's cheap and plenty of choices. I think we need to be a smart user when e-shopping. like looking for review from other user. ask their opinion.