Sign in to follow this  
erika

Thong bikini swimwear

only seen it before in the magazine but dun think anywhere in msia selling it coz didnt see b4...

Might get the wrong size if buy from ebay! I seen a girl wearing one at a beach resort recently (a very sexy dark blue 2 piece thong bikini). A guy with her was also wearing a black thong swimwear. Ever since then, I been looking around everywhere for the thong bikini but no luck so far. Hv you ever seen a guy or a girl in thong swimwear at the beach?

Might get the wrong size if buy from ebay! I seen a girl wearing one at a beach resort recently (a very sexy dark blue 2 piece thong bikini). A guy with her was also wearing a black thong swimwear. Ever since then, I been looking around everywhere for the thong bikini but no luck so far. Hv you ever seen a guy or a girl in thong swimwear at the beach?

hi erika r u sure u saw tat gal wear thong bikini at beach resort? in malaysia ? i dun think they can be so open wo... exposing the whole back side.. wo.. until now i havent seen any , unless u go to those western country's beach.

M not mistaken as both the couple were wearing thong at the beach exposing their backside. They are so natural and carefree. I think that they might be korean tourist staying at th resort. I was so suprised to see both the girl and guy wearing thong in malaysia too!

I'd got one from Victoria secret, the web site, and based on their sizing chart, better choose 1 size smaller as when the garment get wet, it tend to get heavier. If you choose the nice size, it might slip out! Never seen local in bikini at local beach till now, not even girls in their 1 piece swimsuit too. But i did wear it once at a private beach and at Redang and Langkawi out skirt island, during the snorkering time only.

Thank you all for sharing! I bought myself a sky blue thong bikini. I have worn them recently during my vacation at a beach resort in Sabah, no doubt, i got everyone's attention. I could not believe the feeling and confidence that I felt wearing this for the first time. It was a great experience for me!

[quote name='erika' timestamp='1204083080' post='480614']
Thank you all for sharing! I bought myself a sky blue thong bikini. I have worn them recently during my vacation at a beach resort in Sabah, no doubt, i got everyone's attention. I could not believe the feeling and confidence that I felt wearing this for the first time. It was a great experience for me!
[/quote]

Hey babe (:
Where did u buy em?