Sign in to follow this  
day-dreamer

CLINIQUE skin care products

hmm ask for sample ah..it depends really on which SA u encounter..n some counter reli short of samples so they usually give when u purchase.but jz tell them u r really interested n ask them to do a skin typing for u then ask for samples.mayb u can go back to de counter u bought da mask to ask for sample.or u can try bigger counter like those in klcc in midv as they hav more samples

the happy set usually comes out once a year for xmas.the usual set is da 50ml happy wit body lotion n perfume roll on.this year it is special cos da roll on comes wit a lip gloss.this set is actually a best buy set as the 50ml perfume itself is alredy rm160.so its basically worth it.besides this perfume set,there are a lot of xmas set available.do grab them fast cos they finishes very quickly n they oni comes out once a year

Edited by naomichung

you can have a go at clinique's 3 step = RM200+ for a whole set which most probably gonna last you more than 6 months - 1 year depending on your usage.

price wise, i think it's worth-it. You are just splurging once for products that will last you a long time.

I used the mask twice already, really wish I could use it every alternate day, but oh well :)

So far havent seen any changes but its good I reckon.

Im thinking of changing to clinique 3 steps, since the price is more or less same with the product im using at the moment. Hehe

Edited by Chester

you can have a go at clinique's 3 step = RM200+ for a whole set which most probably gonna last you more than 6 months - 1 year depending on your usage.

price wise, i think it's worth-it. You are just splurging once for products that will last you a long time.

that is so true..clinique is like the cheapest ay among other brands

yep

cos it dries up ur acne but dun use it too frequently or ur skin gonna dry up too.

when u see ur skin peels at tat spot, its time to ease on the usage

hi, i read from the website that the deep cleansing mask is for oily skin...i have combination skin, so can i use this mask also since it seems to work miracle or will it be too drying for my skin???

hmm i have combi skin too

well just dun apply it on the dry parts of your skin

Hi gals,

Jus wanna add here that the pore minimizing mask is really good lah. I'm a loyal fan of this product and have been using for the 5th year now. Whenever i have few pimples, just left it on for a while and it will clear very soon. So pore minimising mask is in my weekly regime. I've also used their toner and also total turnaround lotion. ( it really turnaround your skin. Still remember last time i have lotsa pimples scar and after using total turnaround, all those scars just dissapear. Woth a try! :thumbup1:

Hi girls, can I know how much will it cost me for the 3steps product from clinuque? For skin type 2 or 3 or 4..

wooo lucky u .. i still have the pricing the SAs wrote for me last time.. heh..

Liquid facial soap - RM78 for 200ml

Clarifying Lotion - RM82 for 200ml

DDM Gel - RM87 for 50ml

Pore Refining Mask -RM105

Supercity blcok (Tinted) - RM90 for SPF25 and RM100 for SPF 40

Just give yourself a budget of RM250 if you plan to purchase the 3-step.

I am not sure whether the 200ml bottle is the bigger or smaller version but if you want to try the product first, always go for the smaller bottles

:)~~~

hahahaha.. wow thanks!!

Hm the other day the SA recommend me a 3-step for men, small bottle RM140 whole pack(christmas promotion as claimed), isit worth it? She's stingy only give me a packet of sample lol, anyway i think

Liquid facial soap - RM78 for 200ml

Clarifying Lotion - RM82 for 200ml

DDM Gel - RM87 for 50ml

should be better than the for men package?

Anyway male here :P

Edited by Chester

ur a man ah

:P

that i am not sure..

because man and woman - generally our skin is diff..

guys' rougher..

but u can always try :P

and always ASK FOR SAMPLES

they have to give.. esp clinique.. since according to wikipedia the brand is the first among all brands to actually start giving out samples to customers

Yeah I think you should ask for samples first. I've got a friend who used the men's range in Clinique. His skin was normal with no problems. After only using the samples for a few times, his skin started to peel. Luckily his skin recovered as soon as he threw the samples away :P

oh my

THat day i got a sample from clinique in metrojaya 1U. She's kinda reluctant to give, but give me after i walked away. Hmm.. wondering to purchase the for men range or normal range.. hope im not metrosexual :doh::rolleyes:

Where is the best place to buy clinique in KL ?? ( give a lot of sample?_

and is the clinique things xpensive? i want to buy DDMG and the bar facial soap

Is there any Clinique's counter in Midvalley?

Went to the one in 1U today, but liquid cleanser out of stock

You can check Clinique counter at Jusco or Metrojaya MV.

I bought Clinique's 3-steps from Jusco MV today. Total is RM243 :thumbup:

However I got 2 Q, the counter gave me some sample:

1. Pore Minimizer Refining Serum 15ml - She said this sample cost around RM46 ? Is this a good product?

2. Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer - What is the function of this?

Clinique is also a brand from Estee Lauder, just like Biotherm, Maybelline it's actually from Loreal, and many products are from the same factory but they named it differently, can try to login to www.loreal.com and check up their products..

Where is the best place to buy clinique in KL ?? ( give a lot of sample?_

and is the clinique things xpensive? i want to buy DDMG and the bar facial soap

get it in klcc la.they hav the most sample.amount of sample usually depends on ur amount of purchase

clinique is not expensive if compared to other brands like shiseido,estee,lancome n etc.

ur ddmg 125ml is rm150 and the bar soap is rm55