Sign in to follow this  
Chester

KOSE

Hi Guys

just found your tread..... here r my comments

(1) Personally I am using the sekkeisei range. Ppl around me do c an improvement to my face.

(2) The black mask..... may not be effective on some ppl. Depends on how stubborn your black/white heads are. Mine is stubborn hehe..... I use another mask its call "Intellige Sebum Quick Remover (Intellige Sebum Quick Up & Intellige Sebum Remover Mask)". REALLY EFFECTIVE!! hehe.... the things that come out when u peal off the mask..... *faint* hehe

(3) Smoky... not sure bout the eye essence ur talking bout, but there is another orange essence....Astalution Wrinkle Essence..... meant to be for anti-wrinkle.

(4) Oh someone mentioned earlier something on the "Excellent" range? I agree that the range is oily. Understand that it is for more mature woman....

Anyway, if you guys have any question, feel free to ask....

Intellige Sebum Quick Remover (Intellige Sebum Quick Up & Intellige Sebum Remover Mask)

where to get is?? also kose?? or intellige is de brand???

i'm using kose powder wash, essence, emulsion, toner, clear lotion. white mask, herbal mask.........haf also tried de massage gel, cool clear gel........most of de items from sekkisei range :lol: