Sign in to follow this  
nygere

>>> Hot or Not !?!? <<<

My seal of approval!

The slim-fit cut, the light-reflecting material...gorgeous.

But men please be warned...this jacket is potentially hazardous if you do not have the right body.

The world is unfair, yes I know. :D

My seal of approval!

The slim-fit cut, the light-reflecting material...gorgeous.

But men please be warned...this jacket is potentially hazardous if you do not have the right body.

The world is unfair, yes I know. :D

Thinking of getting it for myself...

what do you mean right body?

Hmm, very metro. Looks nice on that guy, but I have a feeling it's not an outfit one can pull off easily. Have to have the right figure, height and attitude, else he will just look effeminate.

Thinking of getting it for myself...

what do you mean right body?

Slender figure i.e slim, near-flat abs and waistline that has not been abused by beer and the likes hehe. The reason is simple; the jacket is slim-fit and the waistline is narrower. You would want to be able to button the jacket easily and STILL have some room to breathe. Also, you may want to measure the length of the jacket to see if it matches your height. we all know that models are usually much taller than us regular folks.

Slender figure i.e slim, near-flat abs and waistline that has not been abused by beer and the likes hehe. The reason is simple; the jacket is slim-fit and the waistline is narrower. You would want to be able to button the jacket easily and STILL have some room to breathe. Also, you may want to measure the length of the jacket to see if it matches your height. we all know that models are usually much taller than us regular folks.

good point. I do have it's measurements and it seems that he is wearing L to XL and I have to get the smallest one to match my height. It is 59cm long and it would fall from my shoulder to about 3 inches under the belt (which is reasonable right?)

Hmm, very metro. Looks nice on that guy, but I have a feeling it's not an outfit one can pull off easily. Have to have the right figure, height and attitude, else he will just look effeminate.

You thought me a new word. Effeminate.

looks gay

I have no problem looking like a gay because I do not walk,talk,look,etc like one.

:rolleyes:

Well when I look at the mirror that is. I don't know about someone looking at me walking down the street.

But I really need help with the sizings..

I have never bought a formal jacket before but I know what type/size of normal cotton sports sweater I normally wear.

Great jacket, but agree with Trish, it's not for everyone. If you are not sure of the sizing, can't you try it on before buying? Or try to get the measurements.

One more thing, please don't make the mistake of choosing one too large for your frame. I've seen a couple of guys with jacket too big for them (or maybe they were too skinny/not well-built enough) and it looks like a boy wearing his dad's jacket.

One more thing, please don't make the mistake of choosing one too large for your frame. I've seen a couple of guys with jacket too big for them (or maybe they were too skinny/not well-built enough) and it looks like a boy wearing his dad's jacket.

haha... you caught my mistake! I am pending whether should I get one size bigger. LOL :rolleyes: ....

I got the measurements but I don't know how accurate is it. It is going to ship from korea so I don't think I can try it.

Any of you gurls know how to buy a clothes using the measurements and get it right 'the first time'?

Anyway, I am still worried about my figure not suitable with it. I don't consider myself skinny but I do not consider myself awefully fat too. Help?

I am 1.74m at 66kg.

Edited by nygere

^^ Hmm, can't help much but worse come to worse if it is too big, then get it altered. :P Lol...

Or hose down some milk shake and chocolate cake for 3 months. :rolleyes:

^^Lol... You need muscles for the jacket, not fat. :P

Not pro advice but if I were you, I'll just take a measuring tape and measured the shoulder, chest, waist, arm length and overall body length to see if it matches the jacket's measurements. I think that's the closest.

Edited by michellechen

^^Lol... You need muscles for the jacket, not fat. :P

Not pro advice but if I were you, I'll just take a measuring tape and measured the shoulder, chest, waist, arm length and overall body length to see if it matches the jacket's measurements. I think that's the closest.

Then I have to start my training again. :rolleyes:

I did measure everything and even compare to my favorite sport fleece. I think it should be okay.

However, if I wear it here it would be okay but in Msia ppl might think that I am screaming for attention. :(

However, if I wear it here it would be okay but in Msia ppl might think that I am screaming for attention. :(

So? Who cares? I wear dresses almost every day to college and have people staring at me as if I was wearing a winter coat or something.

As for the sizing, try this trick. Borrow a similar jacket from your friend/brother/uncle whatever. If you cant find one, bring a measuring tape to one of the boutiques and 'borrow' one. Record the important measurements; length, shoulder, chest, collar, sleeves etc. Compare this to the measurement of the jacket you intend to buy from Korea.

It may sound like quite a plan...but it's worth it.

And no, the word is not gay. It's uber-metro.

Edited by trishotiwuth