Sign in to follow this  
dermalogica

DERMALOGICA

hi dermalogica,

any product suitable to apply on the pimples after toner? besides the oil control lotion, can i apply hydrating booster?

TQ

hi dermalogica,

any product suitable to apply on the pimples after toner? besides the oil control lotion, can i apply hydrating booster?

TQ

On the pimple....i highly recommend GENTLE SOOTHING BOOSTER.....it helps to suits down the pimple and also prevent it from future break out...when the pimple subside, u can apply skin hydrating booster.... :thumbup1:

On the pimple....i highly recommend GENTLE SOOTHING BOOSTER.....it helps to suits down the pimple and also prevent it from future break out...when the pimple subside, u can apply skin hydrating booster.... :thumbup1:

i heard from a beautician said that the bioxil anti-dot is good for the pimples. is it true? between gentle soothing booster and bioxil anti-dot, which one is highly recommended? can you quote me the price? TQ. :)

i heard from a beautician said that the bioxil anti-dot is good for the pimples. is it true? between gentle soothing booster and bioxil anti-dot, which one is highly recommended? can you quote me the price? TQ. :)

Yupp bioxil anti dot is good...recommeded...

hey girl,

the sheer tint redness relief -is the price fix at RM 173 or got 15 % discount?

btw, how is the coverage?? my skin smoothing cream is goin to finish soon, so currently considering this new product?

Edited by teresa

hey girl,

the sheer tint redness relief -is the price fix at RM 173 or got 15 % discount?

btw, how is the coverage?? my skin smoothing cream is goin to finish soon, so currently considering this new product?

hi, sorry for the late reply....got 15% discont....it is ont for covering the effected area...it is to calm ur redness....i had tried it...it is like cooling effect...not bad.....

hi, wanna ask if erm there's any posibilities for me to get dermalogica facial session cheaper from u? like facial vouchers or etc.. plz let me noe :)

Facial session ar? hm....which area r u at? PM me...hehehe...i try to help to find out...i mean which outlet?

do you have any starter kit?

my ckin condition is combination type...with blackheads/whiteheads and also prone to pimples..

any recommendation?

hi,

do you still have the starter kit for this skin type? how much is it? and how much it cost for facial session?

Hi! do u have daily resurfacer, new oil free matte spf 20 & prep scrub? Let me knw the price and are tis 20%?

How is the delivery charges?

Tq!

I have yet to rcv yr PM??

hi,

do you still have the starter kit for this skin type? how much is it? and how much it cost for facial session?

hi, we do have oily skin kit which is suitable for oily skin wit pimples. We also have normal/oily skin kit suitable for slightly oily skin..wit one or two pimples or just oily on the T-Zone area.

the price for the skin kit is RM 159 b4 discount.

Normally the skin care therapist will analyse your skin first then they will recommand you some facial treatment which is suitable for u. the range is around RM180 and above...

which cleanser recommended for acne skin? now im using special gel cleanser.

Hi mosmos, for acne skin i highly recommend u to use anti-bac skin wash...Cheers!

Merry christmas and happy 2008!