Sign in to follow this  
babylicious

cleaning room??

For my house i hire a service company..they will send amah once in two weeks..they charge about RM40 per hour...i think its reasonable thinking the workloads they do..rooms..bathrooms..kitchen...dining room..from sweeping, mop, vacuum..to car park..but i do the laundry my self laa

I want my keep my room clean too, but after cleaning, it still goes back to it's messy self, bad habit throwing things around, gosh.

i clean it when it's look messy...but normally i keep it clean so that i just need to sweep the floor rather than clean whole room...kaka....:P

seems like im the one never clean my room... hehe... but i do clean my bf's room.. i got maid to clean my room... but no maid to clean his room.. so i gotta be the maid lorr.... :(

once a week..every saturday/sunday..time cuti je la.. :P

Hahahahha.... clean room? Wow... really very tough work for me. Lat time stayed with parents got maid, never think tht cleaning hse is so so so difficult... Now staying outside, cleaning hse really kills me :( Now also sleep with some dirty clothes on bed, hehehehe... lazy la... :P

Didn't clean the room since move into hostel lol, very lazy to do it because most of the morning have morning class.

hm... I would not have to clean up my room.. maid will do it all the days.

but feel like kidda fire up.. she never did her job properly.. huh

end up.. when after i have time.. I will clean my room again..

to CHAP HER SAU MEI..

wonder did she clean up her room as she clean up my room..

if really then i world like to say.. she is to simply in cleaning up..

some places still have paper.. those suppose throw.. pick it back.. noy suppose .. throw it..

huh !

should not take any maid after her...

did my self is the best

clean room? waaa must be years ages hehehe all dust everywhere. maybe if ppl come see then make nice nice a bit

small clean once a week, during weekend. (small clean means just sweep and mop floor, tidy up desk and things on rack)

big clean only when i feel like. (big clean means clean all unneccesary stuffs, re-arrange all my stuffs etc)

i hate cleaning rooms.. who wans to clean it for me? i'll pay rm150 for one day.. :lol: jk jk.. :whistling:

small clean once a week, during weekend. (small clean means just sweep and mop floor, tidy up desk and things on rack)

big clean only when i feel like. (big clean means clean all unneccesary stuffs, re-arrange all my stuffs etc)

haha...ur small clean is my big clean!! :D:D

The idea of cleaning my room is rather foreign to me.. It only ever comes up once in the bluest of moons, when my room which looks like its been overran by a tornado no longer allows me space to walk.. LOL..

Okay, fine, maybe not that bad.. But yeah, it's usually in quite a big mess.. I never really do bother clearing/cleaning it, cos it gets messy the instant I finish my cleaning job.. My bed's one place I keep clean all the time though.. :P

my bedroom is my safehaven... so i tend to make sure it's clean everytime...

i'll clean almost???ehhehe..read tis.....i alwes mess things up everyday..i make up,tats make my dressg table ERMMM..no words can describe..my closet..waa..tsunami??ehhe..i probably changed 3 times(tats the less) jz to get a MATCH or look preety enough,jz for the working days..if on weekends n i'm planning to go out,have fun or wat so ever..even worse..so,my room quite mess (i think, n wat do u think?),so i haev to clean it when its in the critical situation..ahhahaa

i clean up the room every alternate days.. depends on my mood and the cleaniness..

last time maid did it for me.. very lucky n happy.

no more maid now.. happy but suffery

my mum also said

now i got so many ppl cleaning up my room for me

later when i go further my studies overseas

who is gonna clean up?

hahah..u can find another maid..hehe,cleaning up is another burden for the gals.. :nono: