Sign in to follow this  
anonymousmich

Silver or Gold?

Silver or Gold?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which would u go for?

• Silver
    • Gold

Hmm, no hahaha, never tried it white gold or platinum before.

Um, how to say, it's more like it's unsafe for people to wear gold, rather than it's unsafe for the gold to be worn by people :lol: You might still get hurt if a robber thinks the fake gold is real, and knifes you for it :unsure:

ohh.....ya agree with that :D:P

does anyone think that gold with make us look older? i mean it will give us a classy and elegant look but wat bout looking older?

of course not! i used to think gold accessories will make us look old... like auntie. but now i think gold stuff are so elegant. then again, it also depending how the designs are like and how you match the accessories with your outfit. :wink3:

of course not! i used to think gold accessories will make us look old... like auntie. but now i think gold stuff are so elegant. then again, it also depending how the designs are like and how you match the accessories with your outfit. :wink3:

can show any examples? where do you get ur gold accessories?

i dont have a lot of gold accessories...

and i just get them off anywhere as long as they look good. but i prefer real gold now. got value ma. :P

IPB Image

see the necklace?

Zoe, nice gold necklace. Silver n Gold r nice.

thanks Fiona! :D

is white gold consider gold? Instead of silver i will go for white gold. No need to always cleanse it.

Missy Z, nice necklace. where u get frm? is it real gold? if yes, very heavy huh? hhahaa..... :P:)

hahah not real gold ler. hehehe its like beads but sprayed gold color. :) i wish it's real gold tho... i got it from GUESS.

if i am giving someone a jewellery, i make sure its silver coz no resell value, same like white gold.

but depends on handcraft of the silvery too..

I think it depends on skin color. People with warm color look nicer with gold, people with cool color look nicer with silver. But i dun dare to wear too much jewellery in msia....later kena rompak. :P I'd make do with funky plastic pieces for now.

hahaa...WOW!!! you got frm GUESS, must be expensive lo?

Nope! It was very cheap when I got it... It was on sale and besides that I'm in US right now... So it's even cheaper! :wub:

Edited by Missy Z

White gold is gold but it is mixed with another element so that it is white in colour:-)

Missy Z you're so lucky , my best friend in USA told me that during warehouse sales Guess stuff are really really cheap :clapclap:

NO MONEY - silver

MORE MONEY - white gold

:lol: :lol:

Call me old-fashioned but I love gold. (Esp 999!) Besides, it is accepted worldwide wor. :wink3:

i don't really have much accessory. mostly i bought it for my friend's birthday....

but gold is too much for them. they look old, somehow...

so i usually go for silver.