Sign in to follow this  
XxdrindrinxX

Roxy Price List

roxy is a famous brand... i wanted 2 buy thier stuff 4 me & 4 my fren a xmas present... heard its expensive... so i wonder thier price range... coz i neva buy thier stuff... do they sells stuff lyk underwear or socks?? if yes , how much they cost?? oh ya.. thier wallet is how much?? from de moz cheap 2 de moz expensive?? n if got discount 4 de wallets , wat de moz highest discount i can get??

i dunno what's the range because i seldom buy stuff from them. But, I recently bought a wallet from roxy which cost 16 pounds [RM112]. I guess it's okie for a brand like Roxy .O

roxy item usually sell in range 50 and above..

i did buy some roxy stuff during my teenage.. ehhehehe [old already :P]

the price that i remember like my wallet around rm70 something..

and my handbag also around rm 70 -80...forget already...

im suggestin to u.. buy it during they have sale..

those item that i bought if im not mistaken, bought during sale..

enjoy shopping at roxy!! hhaha

emmm i have 2 handbags from them... one is about rm60 the other one is rm70 if not mistaken...

wallet cost about 120 above i guess...

key chains about rm50 above...

slippers i nought in Aus... AUD20... around rm60 here... the price range here is also about rm50-rm70...

shirts cost rm100 above i guess...

pants and skirts rm100 above..

jeans rm200 above ...

better to buy those pants and skirts during sales ... cheaper a bit... but still cost about rm100... :)

just went to roxy yest to see their stuffs & ended up buying just one bag...haha.

the bag price is from rm49.90 till rm120.

for travelling bag, it would be from rm180 till rm300.

for tote, depending on the size & material, it ranges from rm70 till rm180.

for clothing is rm109 till i don't know where....haha. not interested in their clothing.

for key chains, the cheapest you can get is rm19.90 till rm69.90.

for wallets, mostly would be rm69.90...kinda like standard price. but if you go for those fancy ones then would be around rm80 till rm90.

mini coin purses are around rm49.90.

thongs(flip flops) are around rm69.90.

bikini from rm130 till rm200+ if i am not mistaken.

for sunnies....the cheapest i saw was rm239.

watches at least rm250.

the rest...update when i go there again. haha.

thanx 4 all ur information...

i get sum information oso...

here r sum..

IPB Image

rm 89.90

IPB Image

rm 209.90

IPB Image

rm 209.90

IPB Image

rm 199.90

IPB Image

rm 39.90

IPB Image

rm 269.90

IPB Image

rm 89.90

IPB Image

rm 99.90

true...i saw one that i really like the other day when i went there. but the price was rm239.90. so expensive.....don't know what kinda cloth they made the bikini from.

actually u are paying for their brand :) same goes to a lot of the apparels brand... like MNG .. some of their cloth material is not worth the price...

:P moreover ROxy is australian brand.. its so much cheaper there... my slippers only AUD20 there leh... here rm60 like that... so... its the conversion wise also lol

actually u are paying for their brand :) same goes to a lot of the apparels brand... like MNG .. some of their cloth material is not worth the price...

:P moreover ROxy is australian brand.. its so much cheaper there... my slippers only AUD20 there leh... here rm60 like that... so... its the conversion wise also lol

yup.. sum times the cloth material is not worth the price.. but got 1 time.. rili think its a steal for me.. i was at jaya jusco at mid valey dat think suppose 2 buy inner wear stuff... then got 1 halter bra so nice.. so i check it out.. the material is the bikini type of material... guess how much is the price.. rm 15 for the top & down..

Authentic Roxy toiletry/vanity holder – convenient for home use / in the gym / for travelling.
Brand new and priced at only RM80, this savvy storage space holder stows away your toiletries neatly and can be conveniently placed anywhere with an in-built hanger. Cute, easily foldable, and comes in a shade of silver or gold, this is an item not to be missed! biggrin.gif

Interested? Email w1nn@hotmail.com or call 012-6963290
COD at PJ area after 6 pm or KL Sentral during office hours.

is the price can b nego?
im interested

QUOTE (chantal @ Aug 25 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Authentic Roxy toiletry/vanity holder – convenient for home use / in the gym / for travelling.
Brand new and priced at only RM80, this savvy storage space holder stows away your toiletries neatly and can be conveniently placed anywhere with an in-built hanger. Cute, easily foldable, and comes in a shade of silver or gold, this is an item not to be missed! biggrin.gif

Interested? Email w1nn@hotmail.com or call 012-6963290
COD at PJ area after 6 pm or KL Sentral during office hours.