Sign in to follow this  
simmy-tan

Letters necklaces !!!

I want these letters necklaces !!

IPB ImageIPB Image

I saw these on ebay.com and theya allow you to input any letters you want and custom make for you in silver, 14k gold, stainless steel, or white gold. I know i can buy it straight off there but shipping can be rather taxing ! I was wondering do you babes know anybody that sells these in Malaysia??? budget maybe about RM 100-300

thanks in advance !!

Lol, I had one back in the when I was 12, my mum made it in some goldsmith here. Didn't know they were back in fashion. Lost it when I was about 15 or so. I actually hated wearing it cos it obviously had my name on it!

Try any goldsmith here in KL. Last time all of them made it, not sure about now.

ive wanted this for a very looooong time!!!!!

okay, i admit. after i saw carrie bradshaw wearing hers. but it is a long time. loll. :)

ya right? but its considerably quite ok lar for 14k gold..

i thought of another solution is to take my existing big gold chain and turn it into this necklace at the local gold smith store, however i need to survey roughly how much it cost for modification like that? don't want to kena potong lar

ya right? but its considerably quite ok lar for 14k gold..

i thought of another solution is to take my existing big gold chain and turn it into this necklace at the local gold smith store, however i need to survey roughly how much it cost for modification like that? don't want to kena potong lar

Sayang la to turn your gold chain into this necklace! Cos as you said, they might take too much of the gold. Have you tried to ask how much it is to make from scratch at a local goldsmith? Can't be that expensive I think and of course our gold here has higher content I think. How much is it to order in from the US?

Sayang la to turn your gold chain into this necklace! Cos as you said, they might take too much of the gold. Have you tried to ask how much it is to make from scratch at a local goldsmith? Can't be that expensive I think and of course our gold here has higher content I think. How much is it to order in from the US?

so far from what i've surveyed it cost about RM 200++ including shipping for a necklace like this, you think worth it?

I checked with my mum and she said gold here now is roughly RM89 per gram for 24k. So ya, I think RM200++ is ok for the necklace cos now that my mum said gold is roughly that price, takut mahal to make here. I sms'ed her to double check if my old necklace is lost and yes, she said :(

I checked with my mum and she said gold here now is roughly RM89 per gram for 24k. So ya, I think RM200++ is ok for the necklace cos now that my mum said gold is roughly that price, takut mahal to make here. I sms'ed her to double check if my old necklace is lost and yes, she said :(

24 k is 916? in sarawak its only rm76 per gram ler

for 999, its only rm80

how come there so expensive one?

I think i need to go gold shops and survey...see what's the price first..thanks for the input you guys...very helpful indeed !

i can't wait to get it done and have it 'round my neckie !

I think i need to go gold shops and survey...see what's the price first..thanks for the input you guys...very helpful indeed !

i can't wait to get it done and have it 'round my neckie !

yeah me too once you;ve done d survey pls let us know yah ~~~ he he thanks!!

yeah me too once you;ve done d survey pls let us know yah ~~~ he he thanks!!

i went and ask di, if i give them my golds it only cost RM 38 for the workmanship...if i were to make one a new one the cost is about RM 300, i think im going to make a new one...

they weren't very helpful actually, :( have to go and ask other goldsmith and see

but rm38 for workmanship is kinda cheap yeah u should ask other goldsmith and compare the prices first

ya it's not expensive, but needs ALOT of my precious gold gotten as gifts from my family and friends during wedding...so im still thinking about it

interesting. i searched mine using that site, rm400! :P

but i dont like their fonts. :/

Edited by tIcKLeMe

interesting. i searched mine using that site, rm400! :P

but i dont like their fonts. :/

wow, mine must be more, simmonette leh...

ok checked, mine is 1x more expensive than you becky...RM phreaking 800 !!!!!!

yea i agree the fonts abit too old

Edited by simmy-tan