Sign in to follow this  
hellopink

KOSE

according to my housemate..she said the black mask quite good wor...myself din use any kose products before too :P

visee lipgloss can b bought in kose counter? yday browse thru da kose counter in parkson klcc but cudn't find any visee lipgloss.. saw in japan mag it has such a nice texture leh..

i still remember last time i brought the black mask, 1ml is RM1.00, so total is 75ml, so RM75.00....

i jz received kose promotion letter yesterday. there will be sell a voucher rm120 which u can redeem n do a make over. early bird can get kose clear lotion (if i'm not mistaken for e product name). the promotion held from 23-29 aug at parkson HP in JB . this is not a contest but u will get the photo n again.. i forgot wut size is dat. hehehe..

p/s: i oredi make an appoinment. hehe

hmm..anyone use kose products before? izzit really that good..i mean the black mask ? how about the visee mascara? so far no one open a topic on kose..hmm :unsure:

Speaking about Kose, the 1st you need to grab is the Sekkisei lotion. It is reasonable price yet the effect is superb. You will see your skin fairer after finishing the 1st bottle.. I swear!! The black mask is averagely ok for me...

Kose had the Visee makeup range about 8-5years ago. I remember cos after my SPM my dad brought me to Isetan for shopping and Kose had a makeover promotion. That time is Ayumi Hamasaki advertise for Kose. The makeup was so pretty. I did the makeover and redeem so many products - blue eyeshadow, the duo-end gloss+lipstick, makeup base. I dunno why Kose, Kanebo and Shiseido always discontinue the range they bring in and change to another one. Hehe think they should bring in new range while keeping the old ones if its not discontinue in Japan.

bought Mask White and 2 packs of oil blotters from kose today :) peeling it off wasnt as painful as most babes said, i find that biore pore pack is much more painful :)

my couzy.....

she uses kose range....

and i think l like their cleansing powder..

cause....

its so worthy...

i think u can use it for more than 1 year...

I've tried the Sekkisei skincare range and I don't find it fantastic. The Sekkisei Lotion contains quite a high percentage of alcohol and it caused my face to turn red upon application. The Sekkisei Emulsion (which is a moisturiser) was also oily, heavy and sticky and gave me breakouts. However, I do find the Black Mask effective! It does manage to remove quite a number of blackheads from my nose!

As for Kose's cosmetics, I love the Visee range! Especially the Visee Jewel Crush Eyes range. The eyeshadow palettes are really pretty and sparkly and cost-wise, they are reasonable. However, I think Visee can only be found in Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan.