Sign in to follow this  
Zuerae

Can we bring handbag into plane going to US

Hai...Im going to US this Saturday. I heard that we cannot bring in handbag into the plane. Is it true? Then, I heard that all my stuff need to be dumb in a plastic bag instead off handbag. Is it true?

You can bring handbag/ hand luggage. But make sure there's nothing sharp (scissors, nail clippers, etc) and any liquid in your bag. Even mineral water, face spray, etc also cannot. If you are travelling first class or business class, you can bring 2 hand luggages

no metal, gel or liquid keep to minimum, coz got new rules, certain air-port don't allow that at all.

do check in a lot a lot more earlier, else the security check might cause you to miss to the flight.

when i fly back from US, they take every single thing from my hand luggage out, test for explosive stuff, etc, then test my whole body, clothes, shoes etc etc. and we have to Q for everyone to do all these test, that took more than 1 hour. although ppl screaming that plane is leaving, but they still taking their own sweet time to check.....

so try to check in and go into the terminal as early as possible to avoid such thing.

can bring handbag... just make sure that ur handbag do not containe more than 3ounce of liquid... if more than that declare it or put it in a ziploc where they can see what is in it...