Sign in to follow this  
Shiro

Witch Spells

they werent burn== hell wasnt a place of punishment for them,its a place called ANTI-GOD god has not power over the hell only Lucifer Belial wasnt Lucifer la i think as him sumthing like a subtitute insect for Lucifer and Lucifer didnt turn into a snake==(so small la) in other account they said he turned into a serpent serpent and snake diffrent u noe??serpent is BIG,y would he turn into a snake??

oh yea if Lucifer VS Michael who do u think wil win???

well,i cant say as both have their own strength and weakness

wait Beiial and Lucifer is Diffrent person la == their summon seals are also not the same Each demon has their own summon seals

wait Beiial and Lucifer is Diffrent person la == their summon seals are also not the same Each demon has their own summon seals

LOL.u mix up the discussion thread?i suppose m talking about belial in the other thread..i come back this thread see suddenly the name also pop up here =.=||

they werent burn== hell wasnt a place of punishment for them,its a place called ANTI-GOD god has not power over the hell only Lucifer Belial wasnt Lucifer la i think as him sumthing like a subtitute insect for Lucifer and Lucifer didnt turn into a snake==(so small la) in other account they said he turned into a serpent serpent and snake diffrent u noe??serpent is BIG,y would he turn into a snake??

yup,i know the story Lucifer turn into a giagantic serpent version but i dont know/never heard another version which state that he becomes a snake.

well,theres always a possibility,we may never know as lucifer can transform and take up anything form he wants,so why not Belial is actually Lucifer?

Didnt the Christian Bible wrote he turn into a snake?? belial and Lucifer not the same because their seals are diffrent both of them are not the same my book says about belial he is mighty and powerful king and was created next after LUCIFER.he appeareth in the form of 2 beautiful angels sitting in the chariot of fire.he speaketh with comely voice,and declareth tat he fell first among the worthier sort,tat were b4 michael,and other heavenly angels,his office is to distribute presentations and senatorships,etc and to cause favour of friends and foes,he giveth excellent familiars and governeth 50 legions of spirits. AS u can see this is LUCIFER sealLUCIFER SEAL

Didnt the Christian Bible wrote he turn into a snake?? belial and Lucifer not the same because their seals are diffrent both of them are not the same my book says about belial he is mighty and powerful king and was created next after LUCIFER.he appeareth in the form of 2 beautiful angels sitting in the chariot of fire.he speaketh with comely voice,and declareth tat he fell first among the worthier sort,tat were b4 michael,and other heavenly angels,his office is to distribute presentations and senatorships,etc and to cause favour of friends and foes,he giveth excellent familiars and governeth 50 legions of spirits. AS u can see this is LUCIFER sealLUCIFER SEAL

THIS IS BELIAL SEAL

BELIAL SEAL

sooo weird the text i read says its actually a huge gigantic serpent tricking eve yahda yahda..not snake >,<

again too many version making people confuse :shocking:

anyways,it nice knowing that theres two different seals.thanks :)